Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree81Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 27th, 2017, 01:26 PM   #11
Banned
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
Thank god you live in Australia ... the U.S. has enough ignorant assholes.
America is fckd. You guys were the rulers of the free world. But china, india. and ten other nations are coming at you. Your fcked. You can bomb all you like. But you're fucked.
jetson is offline  
Old June 27th, 2017, 01:43 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Won't be called that but that is what it is and it is a result of blacks knowing they can spin it, call it racist and it won't get any attention, this is the legacy of Obama.
?Pure brutality?: Mom, teen daughter beaten up at their restaurant for mind-boggling reason ? TheBlaze
Blacks? Every single "black" person in the US?

You reveal a racist heart and mind with that ignorant comment.

This is the legacy of the KKK, one you help keep alive.
imaginethat is offline  
Old June 27th, 2017, 02:16 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
Obama. Dumbest president that ever existed. What a fkn joke that guy was.

Thanks from foundit66 and tristanrobin
Clara007 is offline  
Old June 28th, 2017, 04:24 AM   #14
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
Thank god you live in Australia ... the U.S. has enough ignorant assholes.
Hope you got a warning for that one, probably not.
Sensible is offline  
Old June 28th, 2017, 04:27 AM   #15
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Blacks? Every single "black" person in the US?

You reveal a racist heart and mind with that ignorant comment.

This is the legacy of the KKK, one you help keep alive.
Negative it speaks to a mindset, because any criticism of Obama came with a labeling of racist and then people backing down for fear of that labeling, black people now feel in many cases like they can do anything. It's about Obamas failure, I am the least racist person you will ever meet, but I will speak the truth.
Sensible is offline  
Old June 28th, 2017, 07:24 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Negative it speaks to a mindset, because any criticism of Obama came with a labeling of racist and then people backing down for fear of that labeling, black people now feel in many cases like they can do anything. It's about Obamas failure, I am the least racist person you will ever meet, but I will speak the truth.
Negative, your stupid accusation is destroyed by the video in which BLACK people came to the aid of those assaulted.

Any comment that indicts an entire race, as yours did, is the definition of racism.

Very little hope exists for folks like you. You're racists, and you have no clue that you are. Your defense of your beliefs is a defense of racism.
Thanks from foundit66 and Hollywood
imaginethat is offline  
Old June 28th, 2017, 07:30 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Negative it speaks to a mindset, because any criticism of Obama came with a labeling of racist and then people backing down for fear of that labeling, black people now feel in many cases like they can do anything. It's about Obamas failure, I am the least racist person you will ever meet, but I will speak the truth.
My. my that is one of the dumbest AND most racists things I've read here in quite awhile. A twofer for you old boy, stupidity AND racism in a single post.
Thanks from RNG and Clara007
Hollywood is offline  
Old June 28th, 2017, 09:25 AM   #18
Spud
 
foundit66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Posts: 5,934
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Won't be called that but that is what it is ...
What do you think it is that it won't be called?
"Purely a hate crime"?

Hate Crimes require proof that the motivating factor for the crime is because of the cited prejudice. Here, there is no evidence of that. They were pissed about chicken and fries. No evidence shown that this was motivated because of anger against white people.

The article title says "... Mom, teen daughter beaten up at their restaurant for mind-boggling reason"
It's obvious that the mind-boggling reason from the article is because of chicken.


And onto another expected fundamental flaw in your thinking?
Blacks are guilty of hate crimes too.
In 2015, race was reported for 5,493 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:
48.4 percent were White.
24.3 percent were Black or African American.
https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2015/...ffenders_final

Anti-white bias is recognized by our legal system for hate crimes
In 2015, law enforcement agencies reported that 4,029 single-bias hate crime offenses were motivated by race/ethnicity/ancestry. Of these offenses:
52.7 percent were motivated by anti-Black or African American bias.
18.2 percent stemmed from anti-White bias.
https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2015/...offenses_final
So take your faux, ignorant, whiny b.s. and educate yourself because your whole pretense is wrong.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
... and it is a result of blacks knowing they can spin it, call it racist and it won't get any attention, this is the legacy of Obama.
I've often wondered if such levels of ignorance are painful. Surely, if there is a Karmic God out there, it must be...

These two have arrest warrants out.
Once caught, they will most likely go to jail.

You say "won't get any attention", yet it's getting attention.
You posting this article is living proof IT IS GETTING ATTENTION.
Anybody who googles "Jeanette Norris qwik chik" (victim's name and place of business) will quickly see dozens of news articles talking about this.

So it's stupid to whine about it not getting attention when you are demonstrating your own claim to be a lie.
foundit66 is offline  
Old June 28th, 2017, 09:33 AM   #19
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Negative, your stupid accusation is destroyed by the video in which BLACK people came to the aid of those assaulted.

Any comment that indicts an entire race, as yours did, is the definition of racism.

Very little hope exists for folks like you. You're racists, and you have no clue that you are. Your defense of your beliefs is a defense of racism.
I never said all blacks were bad, you need to calm yourself, however many who swallowed Obama's blame racism for everything will take advantage, do you think for one second had these owners been black, they would have done the same?
I am sorry you have a problem with the truth but calling me a racist doesn't fit, and I do not allow people to label me so,,,,,,,,,,,
Sensible is offline  
Old June 28th, 2017, 09:37 AM   #20
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
What do you think it is that it won't be called?
"Purely a hate crime"?

Hate Crimes require proof that the motivating factor for the crime is because of the cited prejudice. Here, there is no evidence of that. They were pissed about chicken and fries. No evidence shown that this was motivated because of anger against white people.

The article title says "... Mom, teen daughter beaten up at their restaurant for mind-boggling reason"
It's obvious that the mind-boggling reason from the article is because of chicken.


And onto another expected fundamental flaw in your thinking?
Blacks are guilty of hate crimes too.
In 2015, race was reported for 5,493 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:
48.4 percent were White.
24.3 percent were Black or African American.
https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2015/...ffenders_final

Anti-white bias is recognized by our legal system for hate crimes
In 2015, law enforcement agencies reported that 4,029 single-bias hate crime offenses were motivated by race/ethnicity/ancestry. Of these offenses:
52.7 percent were motivated by anti-Black or African American bias.
18.2 percent stemmed from anti-White bias.
https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2015/...offenses_final
So take your faux, ignorant, whiny b.s. and educate yourself because your whole pretense is wrong.



I've often wondered if such levels of ignorance are painful. Surely, if there is a Karmic God out there, it must be...

These two have arrest warrants out.
Once caught, they will most likely go to jail.

You say "won't get any attention", yet it's getting attention.
You posting this article is living proof IT IS GETTING ATTENTION.
Anybody who googles "Jeanette Norris qwik chik" (victim's name and place of business) will quickly see dozens of news articles talking about this.

So it's stupid to whine about it not getting attention when you are demonstrating your own claim to be a lie.
Well the percentage of whites, to blacks, surely accounts for the difference. Are those adjusted for percentage of population? Had the races of those involved been been turned, it would be featured on cnn and msnbc for months with riots, and burning. There is a problem with people such as yourself thinking they are the smartest in the room, it's never true
Sensible is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
crime, hate, purely



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yelling ĎI hate white womení while punching one magically isnít a hate crime Sabcat Racism 69 July 11th, 2016 08:41 AM
Not A Hate Crime excalibur Current Events 11 February 22nd, 2015 05:31 AM
so is this a hate crime? webguy4 Crime and Punishment 24 January 8th, 2015 05:22 AM
Not a hate crime. roastpork Gay and Lesbian Rights 3 October 28th, 2014 02:32 PM
Gay uses hate for crime Wow Crime and Punishment 19 August 7th, 2008 06:43 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.