Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree81Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 29th, 2017, 06:50 PM   #41
Banned
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Hope you got a warning for that one, probably not.
I did. I got a lovely PM from some one that hates my guts.
jetson is offline  
Old June 29th, 2017, 08:15 PM   #42
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
*Sigh* it would seem that you have woefully inadequate reading comprehension skills.
The word black to describe a black person is not objectionable even to black people.
It's HOW you used the word within the context of the sentence, the message you were trying to convey.
You used the plural "blacks" w/o modifying it by using a word such as "some" or "many", etc. etc. Purposely implying ALL blacks, which is illogical as well as plain old-fashioned stupid.
You get it. I get it. Just about everyone not a racist would get it. "Blacks" is plural, and it wasn't modified as you pointed out.

But Sensible, you won't ever get it. Conformation bias is almost impossible to cure.
Thanks from Hollywood
imaginethat is offline  
Old June 29th, 2017, 08:52 PM   #43
Banned
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Black board, black car, black person, none are objectified. They are what they are.
jetson is offline  
Old June 29th, 2017, 08:53 PM   #44
Banned
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
A black person, is a black person. Get over it.
jetson is offline  
Old June 29th, 2017, 09:01 PM   #45
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
Hate crime is a fanciful leftist idea that led directly to their current idea of hate speech and how to ban it. Of course the left wants the power to define what hate speech is. Praise Antifa and everyone who disagrees is a fascist or Hitler or something.
Thanks from Sabcat, jetson and Sensible
guy39 is offline  
Old June 30th, 2017, 02:35 AM   #46
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
Black board, black car, black person, none are objectified. They are what they are.
African american is dumb in crimes.
McCoy is offline  
Old June 30th, 2017, 04:11 AM   #47
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
*Sigh* it would seem that you have woefully inadequate reading comprehension skills.
The word black to describe a black person is not objectionable even to black people.
It's HOW you used the word within the context of the sentence, the message you were trying to convey.
You used the plural "blacks" w/o modifying it by using a word such as "some" or "many", etc. etc. Purposely implying ALL blacks, which is illogical as well as plain old-fashioned stupid.
If that helps you sleep at night, good for you race baster *Shrugs*
Sensible is offline  
Old June 30th, 2017, 04:14 AM   #48
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
If that helps you sleep at night, good for you race baster *Shrugs*
No. Actually not you business if she is Racism.....
McCoy is offline  
Old June 30th, 2017, 04:16 AM   #49
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
You get it. I get it. Just about everyone not a racist would get it. "Blacks" is plural, and it wasn't modified as you pointed out.

But Sensible, you won't ever get it. Conformation bias is almost impossible to cure.
What I have confirmed is when black people doing racist things is pointed out, the race card is immediately played, because as we all know black people can't be racist, you libs are becoming predictable and boring. No one will answer either of these questions
1. If it where white people going the beating, would the media coverage be the same or hyped.
2. If the owners were black would the beating have taken place, be honest
Sensible is offline  
Old June 30th, 2017, 04:18 AM   #50
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
I did. I got a lovely PM from some one that hates my guts.
Well good sir, you are not a leftist so of course, was that person a mod? PM me with the answer so we are not given points please, I am keeping some records. I notice the post is still up.
Sensible is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
crime, hate, purely



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yelling ĎI hate white womení while punching one magically isnít a hate crime Sabcat Racism 69 July 11th, 2016 08:41 AM
Not A Hate Crime excalibur Current Events 11 February 22nd, 2015 05:31 AM
so is this a hate crime? webguy4 Crime and Punishment 24 January 8th, 2015 05:22 AM
Not a hate crime. roastpork Gay and Lesbian Rights 3 October 28th, 2014 02:32 PM
Gay uses hate for crime Wow Crime and Punishment 19 August 7th, 2008 06:43 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.