Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree81Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 30th, 2017, 03:20 AM   #51
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
A black person, is a black person. Get over it.
I hate crime then african american I dislike who is 99,8 percent of all african american!!!!

I could say B.Obama does good job White house. He wanted all americans pretty well.....
McCoy is offline  
Old June 30th, 2017, 03:22 AM   #52
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,136
Sensible you're latino or otherwise brown ?!
McCoy is offline  
Old June 30th, 2017, 03:26 AM   #53
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCoy View Post
Sensible you're latino or otherwise brown ?!
Actually I am purple!
Thanks from McCoy
Sensible is offline  
Old June 30th, 2017, 05:15 AM   #54
Senior Member
 
iolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rhondda
Posts: 1,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
This will be fun, I don't care about skin color but rather character just like Mr. King said. The left are the ones who keep the race issue at the forefront, it's to keep them feeling like victims that they, and only they can help, and then do nothing for. Because had this happened in reverse, they would be howling at the moon, and the media would be calling it a hate crime. Pray tell, what actions bring you to the conclusion that my beliefs are not Christian
Anyone you racist nutters picks on obviously tries to put a stop to your murderous intervention in politics. If you kick someone in the balls because they have fair hair, they are not being 'racist' if they try to make you stop, little Hitler.
iolo is online now  
Old June 30th, 2017, 05:16 AM   #55
Senior Member
 
iolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rhondda
Posts: 1,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Actually I am purple!
Yeh - pretty bloody rotten.
iolo is online now  
Old June 30th, 2017, 07:10 AM   #56
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
You get it. I get it. Just about everyone not a racist would get it. "Blacks" is plural, and it wasn't modified as you pointed out.

But Sensible, you won't ever get it. Conformation bias is almost impossible to cure.
NOW he will whine, "But I didn't actually say ALL blacks!"
Hollywood is offline  
Old June 30th, 2017, 07:13 AM   #57
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
Hate crime is a fanciful leftist idea that led directly to their current idea of hate speech and how to ban it. Of course the left wants the power to define what hate speech is. Praise Antifa and everyone who disagrees is a fascist or Hitler or something.
Gibberish.What you CLAIM other people want to do is irrelevant.
Hollywood is offline  
Old June 30th, 2017, 07:14 AM   #58
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
If that helps you sleep at night, good for you race baster *Shrugs*
What in the fuck is a "race baster?"
Hardly my fault you have to reading comprehension, and writing skills , of a 3rd grader.
Hollywood is offline  
Old June 30th, 2017, 08:43 AM   #59
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolo View Post
Anyone you racist nutters picks on obviously tries to put a stop to your murderous intervention in politics. If you kick someone in the balls because they have fair hair, they are not being 'racist' if they try to make you stop, little Hitler.
That is by far the most idiotic post I have ever seen, and we have had some champs here, well done. Little Hitler Racist
Sensible is offline  
Old June 30th, 2017, 08:46 AM   #60
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
NOW he will whine, "But I didn't actually say ALL blacks!"
I didn't, but my original statement stands, because of Obama and his race first, middle, and last politics, where any, and I mean any resistance was racism. Along with you progressives, and I am being nice here, supporting that notion, this will not be the last problem we have like this.
Sensible is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
crime, hate, purely



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yelling ĎI hate white womení while punching one magically isnít a hate crime Sabcat Racism 69 July 11th, 2016 07:41 AM
Not A Hate Crime excalibur Current Events 11 February 22nd, 2015 04:31 AM
so is this a hate crime? webguy4 Crime and Punishment 24 January 8th, 2015 04:22 AM
Not a hate crime. roastpork Gay and Lesbian Rights 3 October 28th, 2014 01:32 PM
Gay uses hate for crime Wow Crime and Punishment 19 August 7th, 2008 05:43 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.