Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree81Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 3rd, 2017, 08:14 AM   #81
Spud
 
foundit66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Posts: 5,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Won't be called that but that is what it is and it is a result of blacks knowing they can spin it, call it racist and it won't get any attention, this is the legacy of Obama.
?Pure brutality?: Mom, teen daughter beaten up at their restaurant for mind-boggling reason ? TheBlaze
Don't use words you don't understand.

"Hate crime" is designated as a crime motivated by a specific bias. Listed biases include motivated against a religion, race, national origin, etc, etc.

Being pissed off over not getting what you want at a restaurant is not a hate crime.


Furthermore, educate yourself.
The FBI collects statistics on hate crimes. Including victim and perpetrator statistics.
This includes hate crimes based on anti-white bias and also includes hate crimes perpetrated by black offenders.
You have no clue what you're trying to blame Obama for.
Thanks from Hollywood and Clara007
foundit66 is offline  
Old July 3rd, 2017, 08:15 AM   #82
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
The only thing thriving is left wing bigotry. Racism is nothing but a catch phrase that has more drama than saying look a squirrel.

Thank you President Obama .


SAYS....white GUY39.
Thanks from RNG
Clara007 is offline  
Old July 3rd, 2017, 08:28 AM   #83
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
The only thing thriving is left wing bigotry. Racism is nothing but a catch phrase that has more drama than saying look a squirrel.

Thank you President Obama .
I'd love to see you answer the question posed in post #80.
Go ahead, give it a shot.
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 3rd, 2017, 08:33 AM   #84
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
I disagree I do not think racism is as bad as you make it out to be, of course there are racist people, that will never stop. One of my points is that The former President used race any time he was disagreed with and the media went along with it, it set race relations back 50 years when he did that. You don't have to agree, but it is fact. Also when there is a premise put forth that all white cops hate all black people and kill them for doing nothing it is a horrible injustice to the majority of good police officers.


Here we go again with 3rd-grade curriculum: opinion v fact. You have stated an OPINION--YOUR opinion. That is not a fact.
50 years ago?? Let's talk about that.
*In 1958, 44 percent of whites said they would move if a black family became their next door neighbor; today the figure is 1 percent.
*In 1964, the year the great Civil Rights Act was passed, only 18 percent of whites claimed to have a friend who was black; today 86 percent say they do, while 87 percent of blacks assert they have white friends.
*Fifty years ago most blacks were trapped in poverty, although they did not reside in inner cities.
* Most blacks lived in the South and on the land as laborers and sharecroppers. (Only one in eight owned the land on which he worked.)
*A trivial 5 percent of black men nationally were engaged in nonmanual, white-collar work of any kind; the vast majority held ill-paid, insecure, manual jobs—jobs that few whites would take.
*By 1960 only one out of seven black men still labored on the land, and almost a quarter were in white-collar or skilled manual occupations.
*24 percent had semiskilled factory jobs that meant membership in the stable working class, while the proportion of black women working as servants had been cut in half.
*A decade later, the gains were even more striking. From 1940 to 1970, black men cut the income gap by about a third, and by 1970 they were earning (on average) roughly 60 percent of what white men took in. The advancement of black women was even more impressive. Black life expectancy went up dramatically, as did black homeownership rates. Black college enrollment also rose—by 1970 to about 10 percent of the total, three times the prewar figure.
brookings.edu

Look at our world today. Have we descended (because of Obama) into the segregation of 50 years ago?? Have we denied jobs, education, housing, churches, restaurants, decent wages, and restrooms to the black community? Obama did that?

Police conduct speaks for itself. The statistics are shocking. According to WaPo, Blacks are being shot at a rate that's 2.5 times higher than whites, and most officers are not prosecuted.
Thanks from imaginethat
Clara007 is offline  
Old July 3rd, 2017, 08:37 AM   #85
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
The former President used race?

Care to point out a time where Obama EVER mentioned race when someone disagreed with him?

All I'm asking for is one example. ONE!!!
VIDEO: Obama Says Opposition To Him Is Partly Racist/Xenophobic | Daily Wire
Sensible is offline  
Old July 3rd, 2017, 08:41 AM   #86
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Here we go again with 3rd-grade curriculum: opinion v fact. You have stated an OPINION--YOUR opinion. That is not a fact.
50 years ago?? Let's talk about that.
*In 1958, 44 percent of whites said they would move if a black family became their next door neighbor; today the figure is 1 percent.
*In 1964, the year the great Civil Rights Act was passed, only 18 percent of whites claimed to have a friend who was black; today 86 percent say they do, while 87 percent of blacks assert they have white friends.
*Fifty years ago most blacks were trapped in poverty, although they did not reside in inner cities.
* Most blacks lived in the South and on the land as laborers and sharecroppers. (Only one in eight owned the land on which he worked.)
*A trivial 5 percent of black men nationally were engaged in nonmanual, white-collar work of any kind; the vast majority held ill-paid, insecure, manual jobs—jobs that few whites would take.
*By 1960 only one out of seven black men still labored on the land, and almost a quarter were in white-collar or skilled manual occupations.
*24 percent had semiskilled factory jobs that meant membership in the stable working class, while the proportion of black women working as servants had been cut in half.
*A decade later, the gains were even more striking. From 1940 to 1970, black men cut the income gap by about a third, and by 1970 they were earning (on average) roughly 60 percent of what white men took in. The advancement of black women was even more impressive. Black life expectancy went up dramatically, as did black homeownership rates. Black college enrollment also rose—by 1970 to about 10 percent of the total, three times the prewar figure.
brookings.edu

Look at our world today. Have we descended (because of Obama) into the segregation of 50 years ago?? Have we denied jobs, education, housing, churches, restaurants, decent wages, and restrooms to the black community? Obama did that?

Police conduct speaks for itself. The statistics are shocking. According to WaPo, Blacks are being shot at a rate that's 2.5 times higher than whites, and most officers are not prosecuted.
Yeah, so, it doesn't change the fact that it set back the relations between blacks and whites, there is more animosity, that is fact.
Sensible is offline  
Old July 3rd, 2017, 08:42 AM   #87
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,072
Post 61
no one will touch the two questions i posed
Sensible is offline  
Old July 3rd, 2017, 08:44 AM   #88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,136
W Bush and Donald Trump is race. Pence are conservative politics perhaps next president White house some conservative president ?!
McCoy is offline  
Old July 3rd, 2017, 09:09 AM   #89
Banned
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 1,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
The former President used race?

Care to point out a time where Obama EVER mentioned race when someone disagreed with him?

All I'm asking for is one example. ONE!!!
Quote:
But Obama's chief strategist, David Axelrod, acknowledged on "Good Morning America" Friday that the candidate was referring, at least in part, to his ethnic background.
Obama Aide Concedes 'Dollar Bill' Remark Referred to His Race - ABC News
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
I'd love to see you answer the question posed in post #80.
Go ahead, give it a shot.
He only asked for one. Any other stupid fucking questions?
guy39 is offline  
Old July 3rd, 2017, 09:51 AM   #90
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 16,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
Thank god you live in Australia ... the U.S. has enough ignorant assholes.
Boy, you can say that again. People voted for Obimbo...twice! It doesn't get anymore ignorant than that.
caconservative is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
crime, hate, purely



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yelling ‘I hate white women’ while punching one magically isn’t a hate crime Sabcat Racism 69 July 11th, 2016 07:41 AM
Not A Hate Crime excalibur Current Events 11 February 22nd, 2015 04:31 AM
so is this a hate crime? webguy4 Crime and Punishment 24 January 8th, 2015 04:22 AM
Not a hate crime. roastpork Gay and Lesbian Rights 3 October 28th, 2014 01:32 PM
Gay uses hate for crime Wow Crime and Punishment 19 August 7th, 2008 05:43 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.