Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree47Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 10th, 2017, 04:32 AM   #21
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
They must deflect from this new collusion evidence. What else do you expect them to do ?


Well, at least they've switched gears. WE're not hearing a lot of BENGHAZZIIII....BENGHAZIIII.

Aren't winners supposed to be happy campers?? Instead they do nothing but bitch. Bitch. Bitch.
Thanks from tristanrobin and Camelot
Clara007 is offline  
Old July 10th, 2017, 08:20 AM   #22
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 25,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
You are ridiculous. Making judgement calls when you have no idea what happened.
He may have only joined June 14 of this year but he has esp powers. Just accept.
RNG is offline  
Old July 10th, 2017, 08:22 AM   #23
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 25,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Well, at least they've switched gears. WE're not hearing a lot of BENGHAZZIIII....BENGHAZIIII.

Aren't winners supposed to be happy campers?? Instead they do nothing but bitch. Bitch. Bitch.
It's a futile attempt to deflect their own thinking away from what a turd they got elected.
Thanks from Camelot
RNG is offline  
Old July 10th, 2017, 09:48 AM   #24
Banned
 
League of Justice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Mood Indigo
Posts: 296
And now we find that Comey's memos contained classified information.

Te entire non-starter issue may have been plotted by Fusion GPS, which to date has refused to cooperate with Senator Grassley. Why is that?
League of Justice is offline  
Old July 10th, 2017, 09:51 AM   #25
Banned
 
League of Justice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Mood Indigo
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
You are ridiculous. Making judgement calls when you have no idea what happened.




Why, do you know what happened that caused Camelot to vanish for seven months? Do tell us. Because he was here on November 8, 2016, challenging Trump supporters to not run away and hide that night, that he'd be here. Then he [Camelot] ran away for seven months.
League of Justice is offline  
Old July 10th, 2017, 10:16 AM   #26
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by League of Justice View Post


Why, do you know what happened that caused Camelot to vanish for seven months? Do tell us. Because he was here on November 8, 2016, challenging Trump supporters to not run away and hide that night, that he'd be here. Then he [Camelot] ran away for seven months.


You really need a life, my friend! It is none of my business or YOURS what Cam does or doesn't do. DTT posters come and go for all sorts of reasons.
Thanks from hot dragon and Camelot
Clara007 is offline  
Old July 10th, 2017, 10:22 AM   #27
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by League of Justice View Post
And now we find that Comey's memos contained classified information.

Te entire non-starter issue may have been plotted by Fusion GPS, which to date has refused to cooperate with Senator Grassley. Why is that?


AND we're back to what's classified and what's NOT classified. The state department and it's worker bees really need to get their act together. Call me crazy, but it seems to me that the FBI director MIGHT--just might--KNOW FOR SURE what is classified and what's NOT. It also seems to me that Comey had the power to classify, de-classify and/or retroactively classify whatever he deemed necessary.
In fact, Politico says this: Some Comey memos were ‘retroactively classified,’ source says. Some of the memos that former FBI Director James Comey wrote documenting his private conversations with President Donald Trump have been “retroactively classified,” according to a source with knowledge of the memos.

The source said it was unclear whether that included a memo in which Comey says Trump encouraged him to end the FBI’s investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

But I'm sure you know more than all the.......
Clara007 is offline  
Old July 10th, 2017, 04:32 PM   #28
Banned
 
League of Justice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Mood Indigo
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
AND we're back to what's classified and what's NOT classified. The state department and it's worker bees really need to get their act together.

What has this to do with the State Department?



Quote:
... It also seems to me that Comey had the power to classify, de-classify and/or retroactively classify whatever he deemed necessary.

Sorry, it does not work like that. Only POTUS has that authority to declassify at will.


Quote:
In fact, Politico says this: Some Comey memos were ‘retroactively classified,’ source says. Some of the memos that former FBI Director James Comey wrote documenting his private conversations with President Donald Trump have been “retroactively classified,” according to a source with knowledge of the memos.

The source said it was unclear whether that included a memo in which Comey says Trump encouraged him to end the FBI’s investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Conversations which the Director of the FBI has with POTUS are expected to be classified.

Many documents get an official classification afterwards. Fact remains that the individual is supposed to know full well that the information is classified even without it being stamped so.


Comey may be in heaps of hot water.

Last edited by League of Justice; July 10th, 2017 at 04:37 PM.
League of Justice is offline  
Old July 10th, 2017, 04:41 PM   #29
Banned
 
League of Justice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Mood Indigo
Posts: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
You really need a life, my friend! It is none of my business or YOURS what Cam does or doesn't do.

LOL

This particular poster, Camelot, challenged several posters to be here on the night of November 8, 2016, as he would be here to rub Trump supporters faces in a Hillary victory. Then he ran away. Coward that he is.

And it is none of your business when I point that out. And you aren't Camelots' public defender either.
Thanks from Sabcat
League of Justice is offline  
Old July 10th, 2017, 05:22 PM   #30
Banned
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by League of Justice View Post
It is a nothing burger. It would have been remiss of Donald Trump, Jr. not to be interested in what they had to say, and the conversation was switched to the adoption issue.

From the NYT article:
And your a nothing person fkoff. Who ever says its a nothing burger ?? I think you should go into the olympics of stupid new sayings. Gold, gold, gold.
jetson is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
fusion, gps, russia, shenanigans



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
More blind trust shenanigans RNG Americas 0 December 6th, 2016 08:56 AM
More Immigration Shenanigans By Obama excalibur Current Events 43 February 4th, 2015 03:18 AM
Additional BLM Shenanigans excalibur Current Events 49 April 23rd, 2014 07:44 AM
Further Obamacare Shenanigans excalibur Current Events 4 March 5th, 2014 05:53 PM
Cold Fusion kowalskil Current Events 8 March 20th, 2012 03:18 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.