Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree203Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 12th, 2017, 05:57 AM   #91
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the mind of commie hippies
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Jimmy, you just stoop lower and lower, don't you?? Your debate skills have become non-existent. You are now posting cartoons and memes to make your point. Pathetic insults. Personal attacks.

Obviously, YOU are an educated man, and yet you have devolved. Your spelling is worse. Your comments are nonsense. You will not post a source for your so-called "facts". You support a man who is beyond stupid. So what's going on with you? Dementia? Other health issues? Doggy died? Vitamin D deficiency? Bowel blockage???

Let us know how we can help.
It is not my problem that you cannot operate an online database. That is due to your being dependent on left-wing websites force-feeding you your opinions.

Lying about my supporting Trump is not much of an argument.

Pictures are for trolls and idiots. It is a fool who wastes their time putting forth anymore effort than that.

The difference between the two of us, is that I will return an insult and you will make an unprovoked insult.
Thanks from caconservative and Sabcat
Jimmyb is offline  
Old July 12th, 2017, 06:07 AM   #92
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 22,393
My god, Jimmyb, Clara is excellent as a debate opponent. She doesn't insult people; she knows her stuff (and doesn't comment on things she isn't familiar with); she backs up her opinions and/or facts with links so that people can check out the information for themselves, not expecting them to just take her word for it (most important); And, unless you like mud fights and pot stirring, I most appreciate the fact that even though she can run circles around many here with her knowledge (no, I'm not referring to YOU personally), she remains a NICE person. There's a helluva lot to be said for that.
Thanks from foundit66, RNG, Hollywood and 1 others
tristanrobin is offline  
Old July 12th, 2017, 06:15 AM   #93
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In the mind of commie hippies
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
My god, Jimmyb, Clara is excellent as a debate opponent. She doesn't insult people; she knows her stuff (and doesn't comment on things she isn't familiar with); she backs up her opinions and/or facts with links so that people can check out the information for themselves, not expecting them to just take her word for it (most important); And, unless you like mud fights and pot stirring, I most appreciate the fact that even though she can run circles around many here with her knowledge (no, I'm not referring to YOU personally), she remains a NICE person. There's a helluva lot to be said for that.
I do not agree.
Jimmyb is offline  
Old July 12th, 2017, 06:20 AM   #94
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Did you go to college?
Yes, but I did not graduate with a degree. I dropped out after my 1st year to join the Marine Corps.
How about you genius?
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 12th, 2017, 06:21 AM   #95
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
They have a fantastic role model: Donald J. Trump! If ever there was a man who had absolutely NO BIG BOY words, it is Trump.

I wonder why so many people think he's smart?? Any idea?
Well, he WAS smart enough to be born into a millionaires family.
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 12th, 2017, 06:22 AM   #96
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
My god, Jimmyb, Clara is excellent as a debate opponent. She doesn't insult people; she knows her stuff (and doesn't comment on things she isn't familiar with); she backs up her opinions and/or facts with links so that people can check out the information for themselves, not expecting them to just take her word for it (most important); And, unless you like mud fights and pot stirring, I most appreciate the fact that even though she can run circles around many here with her knowledge (no, I'm not referring to YOU personally), she remains a NICE person. There's a helluva lot to be said for that.

Thank you, Tristan! I have a little Irish in me.....sometimes I just can't control my temper. (-: I'm working on that.
Thanks from tristanrobin and Hollywood
Clara007 is offline  
Old July 12th, 2017, 06:22 AM   #97
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Well, he WAS smart enough to be born into a millionaires family.


Yeah....uhh....HOW DID HE manage that?? Haaa
Thanks from Hollywood
Clara007 is offline  
Old July 12th, 2017, 06:23 AM   #98
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Jimmy, you just stoop lower and lower, don't you?? Your debate skills have become non-existent. You are now posting cartoons and memes to make your point. Pathetic insults. Personal attacks.

Obviously, YOU are an educated man, and yet you have devolved. Your spelling is worse. Your comments are nonsense. You will not post a source for your so-called "facts". You support a man who is beyond stupid. So what's going on with you? Dementia? Other health issues? Doggy died? Vitamin D deficiency? Bowel blockage???

Let us know how we can help.
Oh, he's deserted the United States and immigrated to Dumbfuckistan.
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 12th, 2017, 06:26 AM   #99
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
From the 3rd post.


Just found it telling.
You going to share with us WHAT it "tells" you or in your world does simply saying something is "telling" means something relevant?
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 12th, 2017, 06:34 AM   #100
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
It is not my problem that you cannot operate an online database. That is due to your being dependent on left-wing websites force-feeding you your opinions.

Lying about my supporting Trump is not much of an argument.

Pictures are for trolls and idiots. It is a fool who wastes their time putting forth anymore effort than that.

The difference between the two of us, is that I will return an insult and you will make an unprovoked insult.


Now, listen up, Jimmy. Go back and reread your statement.

"It is not my problem" that I can't "OPERATE" an online database?? What the heck does that even mean? Operate? Am I suppose to turn it on? Crank the engine? Play with the spark plugs? This is another example of YOU not making any sense.

AND I am lying about your support for Trump?? Really? Can you supply us with even ONE comment where you find fault with Trump? Just one? Go ahead---prove me wrong. I welcome it.

Pictures are for trolls and idiots and yet you've been posting them?? Does that make you a troll and an idiot? Does that make your DTT "FRIENDS" trolls and idiots? Hey--that's a great debate skill---devalue your supporters!

AND finally you will return an insult and I submit unprovoked insults?? Well, you may have a point there, but when someone posts something so mind-numbingly vacuous, it's hard to resist. Besides, they usually have a history of
slander and had it coming.
Thanks from foundit66 and Hollywood
Clara007 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
colleges, impact, negative, republicans



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hot new diet sweeping colleges and urban areas Sabcat Current Events 0 May 15th, 2017 07:15 PM
The Era of Predatory For-Profit Colleges Might Be Over LongWinded Current Events 1 May 11th, 2015 05:22 AM
CFPB Accuses Corinthian Colleges Of Cheating Students LongWinded Current Events 1 September 17th, 2014 10:43 AM
Republicans go negative -- on one another CNN Current Events 3 April 27th, 2007 09:37 PM
Bravo to North Caroliina Colleges! tristanrobin Gay and Lesbian Rights 31 March 25th, 2007 09:25 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.