Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree80Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 12th, 2017, 03:45 PM   #41
M(A)GA
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
Do you honestly believe the frightwingers are any better ?? Birther, birther birther, college transcripts, college transcripts, college transcripts, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, etc etc etc etc ad nauseum, ad nauseum, ad nauseum .................
Better is a big word.

I think that the Benghazi/Russia things are very similar in the ways that they have/are being handled.

The hypocrisy of them crying about Benghazi the entire time and then turning around and doing the same thing for something that IMO is a much smaller issue is just amazing.


IMO the birther vs the Russia mumbo jumbo are much more similar.


But those things drove me nuts and I bitched about them on here also. It is all smoke and mirrors. Keep the people engaged w/ nothingness as the other hand is picking their pocket.
Sabcat is offline  
Old July 12th, 2017, 04:24 PM   #42
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,542
Benghazi was investigated by the Republican's 8 times. Trump is investigated 1 time and you Wingnuts whine like snowflakes. Are you in need of a "free zone" ? LOL
Camelot is offline  
Old July 12th, 2017, 04:27 PM   #43
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
Do you honestly believe the frightwingers are any better ?? Birther, birther birther, college transcripts, college transcripts, college transcripts, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, etc etc etc etc ad nauseum, ad nauseum, ad nauseum .................
Please don't play their games Bubba. There is no democratic equivalent to lying in confirmation hearings and lying during security clearance applications about their contacts with a country that was cyber attacking us. It is called perjury.
Camelot is offline  
Old July 12th, 2017, 05:27 PM   #44
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 1,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
Nobody has said anything about anybody breaking laws.

We're talking about the Trump bloodline's natural inclination to lie ...

I don't think that is nearly as bad as the bloodlines of Obama and the Clintons'.




SEE: Obama’s biggest whoppers



Also see: The lie that is Hillary

JWK



They are not “liberals” or “progressives”. They are conniving Marxist parasites who use government force to steal and then enjoy the property which labor, business and investors have worked to create.
johnwk is offline  
Old July 12th, 2017, 06:20 PM   #45
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Better is a big word.

I think that the Benghazi/Russia things are very similar in the ways that they have/are being handled.

The hypocrisy of them crying about Benghazi the entire time and then turning around and doing the same thing for something that IMO is a much smaller issue is just amazing.


IMO the birther vs the Russia mumbo jumbo are much more similar.


But those things drove me nuts and I bitched about them on here also. It is all smoke and mirrors. Keep the people engaged w/ nothingness as the other hand is picking their pocket.
Comparing the birther movement (for which there was NO evidence ever) to Russia collusion scandal (which Trump Jr emails are evidence alone, let alone the other things uncovered) is disingenuous at best.
Thanks from Camelot
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old July 12th, 2017, 06:34 PM   #46
M(A)GA
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Comparing the birther movement (for which there was NO evidence ever) to Russia collusion scandal (which Trump Jr emails are evidence alone, let alone the other things uncovered) is disingenuous at best.
I disagree, though I can't keep up w/ the changing allegations. Thats why I started a thread on the subject. It is not clear what people think happened.


Did the Russians hack the election?

Did the Russians hack the election under orders from Putin?

Did the Russians hack the election under orders from Putin in order to help trump?


Did the Russians hack the election under orders from Putin, in order to help trump w/ trumps knowlage?

Did trump ask Putin to have the Russians hack the election.

There have been so many different things that people have claimed happened, yet the entire time I have been asking what do people think happened, and I have not gotten a definite answer.



As to evidence, all O-bomber would have had to do was produce his BC. Him not doing that is suspicious in itself. And fed the fire. Just think if it would have been the majority of the media running that story day and night.
Thanks from guy39

Last edited by Sabcat; July 12th, 2017 at 06:38 PM.
Sabcat is offline  
Old July 12th, 2017, 07:12 PM   #47
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Once again, even if true, how is this any defense of what Trump Jr. has admitted to doing?
He did nothing wrong. There is nothing to defend.
Thanks from caconservative and Sensible
webguy4 is offline  
Old July 13th, 2017, 05:27 AM   #48
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
He did nothing wrong. There is nothing to defend.
Did Trump Jr. know this lawyer was a foreign national? Yes

Did Trump Jr expect to receive damaging info on Clinton from this person? Yes

Is damaging info on Clinton something that the Trump campaign would have paid money for? Yes

Given these three undeniable facts this means that Trump Jr met with a foreign national in an attempt to receive "something of value" for his fathers campaign. This is a clear violation of election law.
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old July 13th, 2017, 07:03 AM   #49
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
He did nothing wrong. There is nothing to defend.
Even if he "legally" did nothing wrong, as they say the "optics" are terrible. For the candidate that was supposed to "drain the swamp" he has just proven that he is no less corrupt than the people he was running against. This kind of dirty dealing, back room, good ole boy network shit is the very platform he ran against. Turns out he is just as much a vile, corrupt, lying piece of shit that Hillary was.

Enjoy the newest turd in the swamp.
BubbaJones is offline  
Old July 13th, 2017, 07:06 AM   #50
Senior Member
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Did Trump Jr. know this lawyer was a foreign national? Yes

Did Trump Jr expect to receive damaging info on Clinton from this person? Yes

Is damaging info on Clinton something that the Trump campaign would have paid money for? Yes

Given these three undeniable facts this means that Trump Jr met with a foreign national in an attempt to receive "something of value" for his fathers campaign. This is a clear violation of election law.
Quote:
Did Trump Jr. know this lawyer was a foreign national? Yes
That is not against the law and Veselnitskaya was in the US meeting with Congressmen and representing Denis Katsyv in a US court.

Quote:
Did Trump Jr expect to receive damaging info on Clinton from this person? Yes
That is not against the law and is also protected by the First Amendment.

Quote:
Is damaging info on Clinton something that the Trump campaign would have paid money for? Yes
There is zero proof of this.

Quote:
Given these three undeniable facts this means that Trump Jr met with a foreign national in an attempt to receive "something of value" for his fathers campaign. This is a clear violation of election law.
None of the above are against the law.
Jimmyb is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
plea, read, trumpeteers, wall, writing



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trumpeteers can't deal with criticism. GhostRider Americas 1 December 20th, 2016 05:21 PM
The Unforgiven - No, not the movie, the non Trumpeteers RNG Americas 2 August 16th, 2016 01:57 PM
The Trumpeteers, voices of hate. GhostRider Americas 7 August 4th, 2016 12:43 PM
The Trumpeteers the right loves so much. GhostRider Americas 0 July 21st, 2016 07:08 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.