Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree18Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 15th, 2017, 06:44 PM   #11
Banned
 
Parsifal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Earth
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
So now the woman who couldn't figure out how to win an election against Bozo The Clown, can mastermind a hundred murders and never leave a trace.....

Hillary could not beat the guy who is crazy like a fox.
Parsifal is offline  
Old July 15th, 2017, 06:47 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 9,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
Second death of a Clinton scandal investigator in 48 hours.

There's a company offering a new life insurance policy for Clinton investigators. The premiums are a thousand a month with a six thousand dollar death benefit.
I can't understand how someone who can think twenty people from the Trump campaign meeting with Russians is just a mere coincidence can think that every suicide is a Clinton murder victim.....Oh wait I do understand, never mind, just take your meds...
Thanks from RNG
goober is online now  
Old July 15th, 2017, 07:38 PM   #13
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
I can't understand how someone who can think twenty people from the Trump campaign meeting with Russians is just a mere coincidence can think that every suicide is a Clinton murder victim.....Oh wait I do understand, never mind, just take your meds...
You guys (leftists) created the Russia thing to take attention away from getting busted rigging the primaries. Ever since then you guys have been chasing your own tails trying to make it stick. Every one of your previous allegations have fallen very short. Now nobody cares.


The regresives who cried Russia.
Sabcat is offline  
Old July 15th, 2017, 07:40 PM   #14
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 14,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
I can't understand how someone who can think twenty people from the Trump campaign meeting with Russians is just a mere coincidence can think that every suicide is a Clinton murder victim.....Oh wait I do understand, never mind, just take your meds...
How many investigating Trump? How many deaths? Just for a reality check.
webguy4 is offline  
Old July 15th, 2017, 07:56 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 9,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
How many investigating Trump? How many deaths? Just for a reality check.
How many deaths have actually been proven to be linked to Hillary Clinton?
Just for a reality check?
goober is online now  
Old July 15th, 2017, 08:01 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 9,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
You guys (leftists) created the Russia thing to take attention away from getting busted rigging the primaries. Ever since then you guys have been chasing your own tails trying to make it stick. Every one of your previous allegations have fallen very short. Now nobody cares.


The regresives who cried Russia.
Really, the Democrats created the Russia thing?
The Democrats arranged all these meetings between the Trump people and the Russians, and despite the innocent nature of all these meetings, the Democrats arranged for the Trump people to lie about the meetings, because the Democrats knew that if the Trump people lied about the meetings, it would make them look guilty....

Damn those Democrats are wicked smart....

On the other hand, if you took your fishing pole down to the lake, even if you didn't catch anything, you still went fishing....

Last edited by goober; July 15th, 2017 at 08:03 PM.
goober is online now  
Old July 15th, 2017, 08:01 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Nah, he just comited suicide. His suicide note specifically said that there was "no foul play". That was very thoughtful of him to include. Nothing to see here, totally another suicide. I would Be very concerned if I was associated w/ the Clinton's. Apparently they are very depressing people and suicide is the only way to escape.


Coincidence. 100%
"too????" What murders have they been charged, tried and convicted of?
Do words have no meaning to you people at all?
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 15th, 2017, 08:03 PM   #18
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 14,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
How many deaths have actually been proven to be linked to Hillary Clinton?
Just for a reality check?
The link is people investigating her. Many are dead.

Compare to the investigations going after Trump, Palin, or other conservatives. No deaths reported I know of.
webguy4 is offline  
Old July 15th, 2017, 08:07 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 9,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
The link is people investigating her. Many are dead.

Compare to the investigations going after Trump, Palin, or other conservatives. None reported I know of.
But why is it that only morons can see the connection so clearly?
Why is it that none of this shit has been proven?

And what about Craig Spence? the pimp who supplied the Reagan and Bush White House with underage call boys?
goober is online now  
Old July 15th, 2017, 08:15 PM   #20
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 14,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
But why is it that only morons can see the connection so clearly?
Why is it that none of this shit has been proven?

And what about Craig Spence? the pimp who supplied the Reagan and Bush White House with underage call boys?
Ya dug back more than 25 years and found one? Congratulations.
webguy4 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
clinton, clintons, kill, peter, smith



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Clinton Cash Author Peter Schweizer's Long History LongWinded Current Events 17 April 21st, 2015 03:43 PM
Tom Udall / Mark Udall Cabal Killed Dadt, Now Scheme To Kill Filibuster To Kill Doma The Revelator Politicians 0 January 5th, 2011 07:19 PM
Guns don't kill, people kill cactusman Gun Control 113 November 4th, 2008 11:20 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.