Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree7Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 8th, 2017, 06:27 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
This I know is being practiced at schools and is just a step away from more bullshit SJW propaganda. At the end you have a group of students way in the front and another way in the back, then it is structured for 30min to an hour of discussion time. I can see a similar activity ending up in a situation that is in the OP given the correct circumstances.

The OP CLAIMED IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

There is a HUGE difference between "I can see a similar activity ending up in a situation that is in the OP" and claiming that it ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Do you not see the difference?

Do you not see the benefit of the activity you described followed by a discussion?
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old August 8th, 2017, 06:53 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
The OP CLAIMED IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

There is a HUGE difference between "I can see a similar activity ending up in a situation that is in the OP" and claiming that it ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Do you not see the difference?

Do you not see the benefit of the activity you described followed by a discussion?
Amazing, isn't it?
You can show these people that something they were bitching about never actually happened and they will STILL bitch and moan because it sounds like something that COULD happen!!!
Hollywood is online now  
Old August 8th, 2017, 07:16 PM   #23
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
The OP CLAIMED IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

There is a HUGE difference between "I can see a similar activity ending up in a situation that is in the OP" and claiming that it ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Do you not see the difference?

Do you not see the benefit of the activity you described followed by a discussion?
Jesus, I don't know if it happened or not. I do know that the situation I pointed out has happened. W/ that knowlage I do not see the situation in the OP being far fetched. That is why I felt that it is relevant information.

What I really don't understand is why you are so feverishly dismissing it. But hey what ever keeps your panties from getting bunched up.
Sabcat is offline  
Old August 8th, 2017, 07:41 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 17,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Jesus, I don't know if it happened or not. I do know that the situation I pointed out has happened. W/ that knowlage I do not see the situation in the OP being far fetched. That is why I felt that it is relevant information.

What I really don't understand is why you are so feverishly dismissing it. But hey what ever keeps your panties from getting bunched up.
Who gives a shit what you claim to not understand?
Hollywood is online now  
Old August 8th, 2017, 08:57 PM   #25
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Who gives a shit what you claim to not understand?
Apparently you.


Good things come in 3s
Sabcat is offline  
Old August 9th, 2017, 03:18 AM   #26
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
The OP CLAIMED IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

There is a HUGE difference between "I can see a similar activity ending up in a situation that is in the OP" and claiming that it ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Do you not see the difference?

Do you not see the benefit of the activity you described followed by a discussion?
So you weren't there either but claim to know it's B.S, what is there to gain by middle school kids doing this, do you think the parents would risk getting up and doing this if there wasn't some evidence.
Sensible is offline  
Old August 9th, 2017, 05:24 AM   #27
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
So you weren't there either but claim to know it's B.S, what is there to gain by middle school kids doing this, do you think the parents would risk getting up and doing this if there wasn't some evidence.
Yes I do.

Trump makes claims all the time that are not true. Trump supporters make claims all the time that are not true. What are the parents "risking"?

Meanwhile the principal who said that this DIDN'T happen would be risking her job if it turned out she was lying.
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old August 9th, 2017, 06:24 AM   #28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Yes I do.

Trump makes claims all the time that are not true. Trump supporters make claims all the time that are not true. What are the parents "risking"?

Meanwhile the principal who said that this DIDN'T happen would be risking her job if it turned out she was lying.
And if it did, and she did nothing to stop it. You really think this was all made up? Let me guess because the teacher is black and it's a race thing. You really are a lemming!
Sensible is offline  
Old August 9th, 2017, 08:22 AM   #29
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 8,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
And if it did, and she did nothing to stop it. You really think this was all made up? Let me guess because the teacher is black and it's a race thing. You really are a lemming!
It was made up, it didn't happen, that's what the evidence supports.
goober is online now  
Old August 9th, 2017, 08:29 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
It was made up, it didn't happen, that's what the evidence supports.
I have yet to see evidence it did not happen.
Sensible is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
abuse, horrible, power, teacher



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Horrible Attack on A 7 Year Old Girl excalibur Current Events 11 August 17th, 2015 07:45 PM
Sam Brownbacks Horrible Terrible Very Bad 31 Hours skews13 Current Events 37 January 5th, 2015 05:07 PM
BREAKING: Governor Rick Perry Indicted For Abuse Of Power skews13 Current Events 34 August 16th, 2014 11:29 AM
Issa is displaying the real abuse of power Camelot Current Events 27 July 13th, 2014 04:21 AM
Rep. calls alleged wiretap 'abuse of power' CNN Current Events 1 April 22nd, 2009 11:37 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.