Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree53Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 9th, 2017, 10:50 AM   #31
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 25,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
UUUHHHHHH excuse me but actually not. There are some species that will CHANGE THEIR SEX when there's an over population of either males or females. Homosexuality is well documented in multiple species.
Give up. Trying to feed him a fact into his cult fried, Fox fucked brain is simply impossible. Every once in a while I forget and try to actually engage him in a discussion, always leading to my disgust.
Thanks from Clara007
RNG is offline  
Old August 9th, 2017, 11:03 AM   #32
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
I'm a manufacturing supervisor not a Doctor Jim, you won't get that, but it's ok.
I am not actually a Doctor but I play one on TV, I am actually not a Doctor but I did stay at a Holiday inn last night.

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ?Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ?Biologically Impossible?
I won't get the Star Trek reference? You don't know who you are talking to then.
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Old August 9th, 2017, 11:17 AM   #33
Beach Goddess
 
catus felis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: arkansas
Posts: 4,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Nope animals are not homosexual you dumbarse, what in the world made someone a Transsexual besides the same mental illness you apparently you suffer from. They are made male and female they die what they are born biologically moron
Then why does my male lab keep trying to hump my sons male husky?
Thanks from Twisted Sister
catus felis is online now  
Old August 9th, 2017, 11:50 AM   #34
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by catus felis View Post
Then why does my male lab keep trying to hump my sons male husky?
Alpha male, my Gosh do some research. Beside my female lab tried to hump a fake wolf that howled, she a girl ad tried to hump a stuffed animal was that being transgender? Geesh
Sensible is offline  
Old August 9th, 2017, 12:17 PM   #35
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by catus felis View Post
Then why does my male lab keep trying to hump my sons male husky?
mistaken identity
Thanks from catus felis and Clara007
Twisted Sister is online now  
Old August 9th, 2017, 12:56 PM   #36
Senior Member
 
roastpork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by catus felis View Post
Then why does my male lab keep trying to hump my sons male husky?
Maybe his smeller is broken.
Thanks from catus felis
roastpork is offline  
Old August 10th, 2017, 05:56 AM   #37
Beach Goddess
 
catus felis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: arkansas
Posts: 4,215
Credit to Twisted Sister and Roastpork for being able to recognize a lighthearted remark when they see one.
Thanks from caconservative
catus felis is online now  
Old August 10th, 2017, 07:55 AM   #38
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 1,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
Steers hump other steers which I called playing piggyback when very young. Mom! The steers are playing piggyback again which would send her into a rage grabbing the broom or anything handy, beating them to make them stop.
A steer is a cut bull? In other words they are castrated. There is no sex drive. But yet they do hump each other so to speak. Its not homosexual or any sexual reason.
Thanks from Sabcat
guy39 is offline  
Old August 10th, 2017, 08:02 AM   #39
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 1,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
UUUHHHHHH excuse me but actually not. There are some species that will CHANGE THEIR SEX when there's an over population of either males or females. Homosexuality is well documented in multiple species.
A. Were talking about humans. Not some fucking lizard on a rock or whatever it is.
B. There is no such thing as animal homosexuality. That is a total cop out piss poor argument that does nothing but feed the evangelical i want in your bedroom nut jobs. There would have to be cognitive reasoning for an animal to even be homosexual. That is just not the case. As much as we want to believe the talking panda bear in the latest Disney is true, its really not. Animals seek to sustain themselves and their species. That is all. Food, water, shelter the need to procreate. That is it. There is no love like we think, there is no such thing as a homosexual animal. At all. Geese mate for life because evolution decided that was the most effective way for their species to continue.
C. Just to say there is homosexual behavior seen in animals would be a insult to a homosexual person in my opinion. Because animals are devoid of emotional ties like we have, because animals do not have this cognitive reasoning skills. You are comparing gay people to animals. Its just that stupid.
Thanks from Sabcat
guy39 is offline  
Old August 10th, 2017, 08:27 AM   #40
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
A. Were talking about humans. Not some fucking lizard on a rock or whatever it is.
B. There is no such thing as animal homosexuality. That is a total cop out piss poor argument that does nothing but feed the evangelical i want in your bedroom nut jobs. There would have to be cognitive reasoning for an animal to even be homosexual. That is just not the case. As much as we want to believe the talking panda bear in the latest Disney is true, its really not. Animals seek to sustain themselves and their species. That is all. Food, water, shelter the need to procreate. That is it. There is no love like we think, there is no such thing as a homosexual animal. At all. Geese mate for life because evolution decided that was the most effective way for their species to continue.
C. Just to say there is homosexual behavior seen in animals would be a insult to a homosexual person in my opinion. Because animals are devoid of emotional ties like we have, because animals do not have this cognitive reasoning skills. You are comparing gay people to animals. Its just that stupid.
If homosexual people are not "animals" in that they form emotional bonds with the people that they have sex with, then what would be your objection to homosexuality and homosexual activity? These are consenting adults who have emotional ties to one another...where is the objection?
Thanks from catus felis
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
perversion, sexual



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Air Force Officer Tasked With Preventing Sexual Assault Arrested For Sexual Battery Mrs. CJ Parker Current Events 4 May 6th, 2013 06:45 PM
Sexual Education tadpole256 Education 5 March 6th, 2010 03:05 AM
sexual harrament jeferyjohn Crime and Punishment 3 June 10th, 2009 06:07 AM
CAFTA Vote Perversion; DIRTY POLITICAL STUNT! onlyoneplanet Political Talk 18 July 29th, 2005 11:56 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.