Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree32Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 8th, 2017, 07:00 PM   #11
Banned
 
Maverick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: RV
Posts: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Yep, now comes the "blaming Obama for everything that goes wrong" for the next four years.

Of course when anyone pointed out that Obama inherited a fu*ked up economy from GWB, well that was just the president whining.




Actually, I specifically mentioned [Bill] Clinton. Your Obama-love is duly noted, but Obama voters are blind to facts. As in allowing the military to shrink while foisting social garbage on that military. So thanks for mentioning Obama, it allows me to segue into the awful job Obama did dealing with North Korea, and how he all but decimated the military.
Maverick is offline  
Old August 8th, 2017, 08:51 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
The play would be to arm south Korea and Japan. Make sure china stays out and level each and every military base in the north simultaneously and allow the ground to be done by south w/ Japan backing them up. No troups from the west on the ground. Create a united, free Korea.


But in reality I think that this is warmongering propaganda. Are we to believe that all of the intelligence over the last few years is completely false? I'm not buying it. That being said fuck lil Kim's crazy ass.
The intelligence has been accurate. They have been saying that NK was getting closer and closer. Its just been a case of kicking the can
guy39 is offline  
Old August 8th, 2017, 10:08 PM   #13
M(A)GA
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
The intelligence has been accurate. They have been saying that NK was getting closer and closer. Its just been a case of kicking the can
Yeah, it just doesn't add up to me.
Sabcat is online now  
Old August 9th, 2017, 01:20 AM   #14
concerned citizen
 
titan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Adirondack Park, NY
Posts: 702
17/08/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Yeah, it just doesn't add up to me.
It's not sloth.
Presidents since Truman have seen the writing on the wall.

What are they supposed to do?

What would President Sabcat do?

- Stage an Obama style commando raid on Pyongyang and take Kim Jong Fat out?
Then what?

- Nuke 'em?
Turn North Korea into a smoldering crater?

That's easy!
Then what?

a) The U.S. has tens of thousands of U.S. military troops vulnerable in such scenario. Most or all of them likely to be lost in an ostensible preemptive strike.

b) The allied collateral casualties are estimated to be in the hundreds of thousands, likely to exceed the loses at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

What would President Sabcat do?
Thanks from Camelot
titan is offline  
Old August 9th, 2017, 05:34 AM   #15
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
It's not sloth.
Presidents since Truman have seen the writing on the wall.

What are they supposed to do?

What would President Sabcat do?

- Stage an Obama style commando raid on Pyongyang and take Kim Jong Fat out?
Then what?

- Nuke 'em?
Turn North Korea into a smoldering crater?

That's easy!
Then what?

a) The U.S. has tens of thousands of U.S. military troops vulnerable in such scenario. Most or all of them likely to be lost in an ostensible preemptive strike.

b) The allied collateral casualties are estimated to be in the hundreds of thousands, likely to exceed the loses at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

What would President Sabcat do?
You don't really expect an answer from these flame throwing digital heroes on the right, do you ?
Camelot is offline  
Old August 9th, 2017, 06:20 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
You don't really expect an answer from these flame throwing digital heroes on the right, do you ?


Poor little Rex. He sends out a message urging 'calm'--Americans should sleep well. Trump says "FIRE AND FURY". Rex says " a strong message from the Prez in language Kimmie understands"......LOL.

What a circus! As usual, the Trumpsters MUST (under all stupid circumstances) support the Buffoon in Chief and hope he doesn't push the magic button....but he probably will.
Thanks from Camelot
Clara007 is offline  
Old August 9th, 2017, 08:24 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
I've given this a lot of thought. And I wish being anti-war would work in this instance but I don't think so. NK has nuclear weapons. They now have the capability, albeit inaccurately, to hit the US. They regularly and openly threaten to hit the US with nuclear weapons. If I were president I'd go to congress and seek approval in a closed session to issue a threat that would be followed through, if necessary, to commence blanket bombing with conventional weapons if they did not cave within a stated time, with an additional promise to deploy nuclear weapons if they attack Seoul in response. I'd also inform China so NK hears about it in advance with the opportunity to head things off. If they are rational at all they would cave, if they are not then they must be dealt with sooner rather than later because they are crazy people with nukes. It's just unfortunate that you have elected a clown with zero credibility at this critical time. If they are rational actors it doesn't matter much since they'll never do more than bluster. If they aren't, it's a giant screw-up any way it goes. Trump issuing threats that sound exactly like the NK propaganda ministry can only have the opposite effect to the one the tRump intends.
I wonder if sending in a stealth bomber and dropping a dud right in the front yard of the where ever little Kimmie lives wouldn't be just as effective. Let him know that we can get him any time we want and that he'll be the first to die if the shooting starts.
Thanks from imaginethat and Clara007
BubbaJones is offline  
Old August 9th, 2017, 08:30 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post


Actually, I specifically mentioned [Bill] Clinton. Your Obama-love is duly noted, but Obama voters are blind to facts. As in allowing the military to shrink while foisting social garbage on that military. So thanks for mentioning Obama, it allows me to segue into the awful job Obama did dealing with North Korea, and how he all but decimated the military.
I noticed you've completely ignored Bush sending NK more than a million tons of fuel oil and/or other economic aid in exchange for NK dismantling its nuclear program. THAT worked SOOOOOOOOO well didn't it.
Thanks from Camelot
BubbaJones is offline  
Old August 9th, 2017, 09:29 AM   #19
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 27,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Poor little Rex. He sends out a message urging 'calm'--Americans should sleep well. Trump says "FIRE AND FURY". Rex says " a strong message from the Prez in language Kimmie understands"......LOL.

What a circus! As usual, the Trumpsters MUST (under all stupid circumstances) support the Buffoon in Chief and hope he doesn't push the magic button....but he probably will.
That statement from Rex was just a laugh. Did anyone expect him to say" Well, it's time to kiss your ass goodbye because my boss and your CIC is a looney."?
Thanks from Clara007
RNG is offline  
Old August 9th, 2017, 09:39 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Yep, now comes the "blaming Obama for everything that goes wrong" for the next four years.

Of course when anyone pointed out that Obama inherited a fu*ked up economy from GWB, well that was just the president whining.
Horse Hockey, Obama did nothing, this is his fault, not entirely, the whole Jimmy Carter heating fuel for no developing nukes deal was also a ball of shiite, thanks. At least Bush was ballsy enough to cal them what they were, but he had a whole other mess from Clinton to deal with, Bin Laden. Obama inherited what libs Franks/ Dodd gave him so that argument is null, and void. As far as the last B.S argument I give you 8 yrs of libs blaming Bush. Please shut up already you lemming for the left, and stop calling yourself anything but a full fledged progressive liberal.
Sensible is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
full, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sign the petition: Immediately release Donald Trump's full tax returns imaginethat Current Events 144 January 24th, 2017 06:49 PM
Trump asks for divine aid on first full day in office kbear Current Events 14 January 23rd, 2017 04:10 PM
Obama orders 'full review' - CIA Assessment Says Russia Aimed To Help Trump Win imaginethat Current Events 101 December 22nd, 2016 04:37 PM
Trump Goes Full Breitbart - Hillarity Ensues. Camelot Current Events 8 August 18th, 2016 04:45 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.