Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree32Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 9th, 2017, 08:40 AM   #21
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
I noticed you've completely ignored Bush sending NK more than a million tons of fuel oil and/or other economic aid in exchange for NK dismantling its nuclear program. THAT worked SOOOOOOOOO well didn't it.
That was part of the Jimmy Carter deal nice try.
https://www.orangepower.com/threads/...as-bomb.27077/

Last edited by Sensible; August 9th, 2017 at 08:45 AM.
Sensible is offline  
Old August 9th, 2017, 01:37 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Horse Hockey, Obama did nothing, this is his fault, not entirely, the whole Jimmy Carter heating fuel for no developing nukes deal was also a ball of shiite, thanks. At least Bush was ballsy enough to cal them what they were, but he had a whole other mess from Clinton to deal with, Bin Laden. Obama inherited what libs Franks/ Dodd gave him so that argument is null, and void. As far as the last B.S argument I give you 8 yrs of libs blaming Bush. Please shut up already you lemming for the left, and stop calling yourself anything but a full fledged progressive liberal.


AND you should shut up about Obama doing nothing because it's a lie.
I'll give you an example of WHAT Obama did regarding NK.
Let's start with Trump and work backward. This is what we heard from Trump--your hero--regarding his 'fire and fury' statement: “My first order as President was to renovate and modernize our nuclear arsenal. It is now far stronger and more powerful than ever before,” Trump tweeted Wednesday morning.

Here's the reality--God forbid you should accept the facts: TRUMP the LIAR did not order the modernization of the nuclear arsenal. President Obama did that in 2014, and that had to be approved by Congress--which it was. The nuclear arsenal is reviewed and updated every 8 years. The plan will take years to achieve and will cost at least $400 billion so Trump the Liar had nothing to do with it. OBAMA DID THAT.

Obama's sanctions and 8 years of diplomatic maneuvering have crippled NKorea. The sanctions have reduced one-quarter of North Korea’s export earnings. Obama lobbied with China, including a warning to Beijing's wealthy financiers working with NK. China HAS to be concerned because their military is also threatened. Roughly 70 percent of the North’s trade runs through China, including most of its food supplies. High-quality coal exported to China for use in the industry makes up about one-third of North Korea’s total export.

AND what is Trump doing? Talking loudly and carrying a small stick. As usual, he is assuming his reckless, careless posturing--threatening NK with a lot of incendiary remarks. AND who is he talking to?? A psychopath who would gladly push the nuclear button, just because he can.
Thanks from RNG
Clara007 is offline  
Old August 9th, 2017, 01:54 PM   #23
Senior Member
 
roastpork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,376
Sometimes the simplest solution is the best solution; just nuke the bastards, while they are all clapping their hands and marching for their triumphant Imperial Leader.
roastpork is offline  
Old August 9th, 2017, 02:24 PM   #24
Banned
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
Sometimes the simplest solution is the best solution; just nuke the bastards, while they are all clapping their hands and marching for their triumphant Imperial Leader.
What stupidity!
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is offline  
Old August 9th, 2017, 03:44 PM   #25
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
What stupidity!
Stupidity is kind of his thing. That is why he was stupid enough to vote for Chump. Chump said that resolving the North Korea issue, the Iran issue, the Russia issue, the healthcare issue and the trade issue, to just name a few, would be "EASY". That is how simplistic the right wing mind is, or ignorant depending on your point of view. These folks are not exactly the deepest thinkers.
Thanks from Hollywood
Camelot is offline  
Old August 9th, 2017, 04:19 PM   #26
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 26,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Stupidity is kind of his thing. That is why he was stupid enough to vote for Chump. Chump said that resolving the North Korea issue, the Iran issue, the Russia issue, the healthcare issue and the trade issue, to just name a few, would be "EASY". That is how simplistic the right wing mind is, or ignorant depending on your point of view. These folks are not exactly the deepest thinkers.
I am really worried about what tRump's definition of winning is regarding NK.
Thanks from Camelot
RNG is offline  
Old August 9th, 2017, 04:30 PM   #27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
AND you should shut up about Obama doing nothing because it's a lie.
I'll give you an example of WHAT Obama did regarding NK.
Let's start with Trump and work backward. This is what we heard from Trump--your hero--regarding his 'fire and fury' statement: “My first order as President was to renovate and modernize our nuclear arsenal. It is now far stronger and more powerful than ever before,” Trump tweeted Wednesday morning.

Here's the reality--God forbid you should accept the facts: TRUMP the LIAR did not order the modernization of the nuclear arsenal. President Obama did that in 2014, and that had to be approved by Congress--which it was. The nuclear arsenal is reviewed and updated every 8 years. The plan will take years to achieve and will cost at least $400 billion so Trump the Liar had nothing to do with it. OBAMA DID THAT.

Obama's sanctions and 8 years of diplomatic maneuvering have crippled NKorea. The sanctions have reduced one-quarter of North Korea’s export earnings. Obama lobbied with China, including a warning to Beijing's wealthy financiers working with NK. China HAS to be concerned because their military is also threatened. Roughly 70 percent of the North’s trade runs through China, including most of its food supplies. High-quality coal exported to China for use in the industry makes up about one-third of North Korea’s total export.

AND what is Trump doing? Talking loudly and carrying a small stick. As usual, he is assuming his reckless, careless posturing--threatening NK with a lot of incendiary remarks. AND who is he talking to?? A psychopath who would gladly push the nuclear button, just because he can.
Obama did NOTHING, and now anything the President does to try and rectify it will be bad. Everyone in NK has been crippled except the regime for a long time. Carter and Clinton brokered a bad deal which was ignored while they took our heating oil, and laughed Bush understood the problem and Obuma pushed his social activism on the military and fired anyone who crossed him. Thank God Trump is in charge, Hillary would be sending them a Pallet of money.

Last edited by imaginethat; August 10th, 2017 at 08:13 AM.
Sensible is offline  
Old August 9th, 2017, 04:57 PM   #28
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 26,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Obama did NOTHING, and now anything the President does to try and rectify it will be bad. Everyone in NK has been crippled except the regime for a long time. Carter and Clinton brokered a bad deal which was ignored while they took our heating oil, and laughed Bush understood the problem and Obuma pushed his social activism on the military and fired anyone who crossed him. Thank God Trump is in charge, Hillary would be sending them a Pallet of money.
Your ignorance about politics, geopolitics and foreign affairs is only exceeded by your sexual perversions.
Thanks from Hollywood

Last edited by imaginethat; August 10th, 2017 at 08:14 AM.
RNG is offline  
Old August 10th, 2017, 03:17 AM   #29
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Your ignorance about politics, geopolitics and foreign affairs is only exceeded by your sexual perversions.
Oh well if I am so ignorant, enlighten me, where am I wrong douche-bag. My sexual perversion,? please explain.
Sensible is offline  
Old August 10th, 2017, 04:22 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Obama did NOTHING, and now anything the President does to try and rectify it will be bad. Everyone in NK has been crippled except the regime for a long time. Carter and Clinton brokered a bad deal which was ignored while they took our heating oil, and laughed Bush understood the problem and Obuma pushed his social activism on the military and fired anyone who crossed him. Thank God Trump is in charge, Hillary would be sending them a Pallet of money.

So you're sticking with the Obama did nothing stupidity?? Great. Obama did NOT strengthen our arsenal--Trump did. Obama did not impose sanctions--Trump did. Obama did not use the power of the UN--Trump did. Obama did not sit down at the negotiating table with Kimmie--Trump did??

You are just as psychotic as Trump. Just makeup anything that suits your purpose.
Thanks from Camelot

Last edited by imaginethat; August 10th, 2017 at 08:14 AM.
Clara007 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
full, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sign the petition: Immediately release Donald Trump's full tax returns imaginethat Current Events 144 January 24th, 2017 05:49 PM
Trump asks for divine aid on first full day in office kbear Current Events 14 January 23rd, 2017 03:10 PM
Obama orders 'full review' - CIA Assessment Says Russia Aimed To Help Trump Win imaginethat Current Events 101 December 22nd, 2016 03:37 PM
Trump Goes Full Breitbart - Hillarity Ensues. Camelot Current Events 8 August 18th, 2016 03:45 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.