Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree137Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 1st, 2017, 05:54 AM   #11
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 33,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Lord Lard-Ass PLEDGED one million $. He hasn't actually DONE a fucking thing as of yet other than TALK.
Yes he has He got out of the way and let DHS Do it's job THAT IS WHY people in NJ and NY are still waiting for aid post Sandy.. Because Obama failed to get out of the way.
Thanks from caconservative
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old September 1st, 2017, 05:55 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
iolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rhondda
Posts: 1,365
What's mere cost if it glorifies Mr Trump and costs him nothing but words
iolo is offline  
Old September 1st, 2017, 05:55 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Lord Lard-Ass PLEDGED one million $. He hasn't actually DONE a fucking thing as of yet other than TALK.
What have you done for Hurricane Harvey relief in Tennessee? Harvey put a giant tornado in Tennessee and expected in Ohio this evening. When I hear a freight train with no train tracks, tornado and run but not walk to the basement.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old September 1st, 2017, 07:49 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Yes he has He got out of the way and let DHS Do it's job THAT IS WHY people in NJ and NY are still waiting for aid post Sandy.. Because Obama failed to get out of the way.
Explain.
Hollywood is offline  
Old September 1st, 2017, 07:50 AM   #15
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
Trump donated one million USD for Hurricane Harvey relief. Open your pocket book and the moths will fly out meaning that you have a lot of money saved up; how much did you donate? Open your pocket book again because Irma is on the way and next in line.
Chump has a record of claiming he will donate and then doesn't. He will use someone else's money.
Camelot is online now  
Old September 1st, 2017, 09:37 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
How in the fuck is that PAYING for anything? How is that transferring money from the Mexican Treasury to our Treasury to reimburse us for money WE spend on the wall? Do you not know what it means to PAY for something?

If the money sent from both illegals and legals residing in the U.S. to their families in Mexico has been "cut" as you say it is only because fewer illegals and legals are currently residing here.
That would be millions of dollars not leaving the U.S.. Bids for prototypes have already begun. And as the deportations, and self deportations rise the costs annually to supplement the illegal aliens will decrease. We are now spending $115-Billion annually just on supplementation alone. The cost savings alone will pay for the Wall.
caconservative is offline  
Old September 1st, 2017, 09:49 AM   #17
concerned citizen
 
titan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Adirondack Park, NY
Posts: 643
Quote:
"What's mere cost if it glorifies Mr Trump and costs him nothing" i #12
The U.S. didn't merely blunder into our global leadership as a melting pot, as a nation of immigrants.
Trump may be a hero among xenophobes.

Dandy.
But he's degrading the nation, and doing harm that will be costly to repair.
Quote:
"and costs him nothing but words"
Trump is afflicted with word overabundance.

It's not a "cost", he's dumping them.
And Trump's dumped words are worth about as much as what you dump into Mr. Hungry after a feast.
Thanks from Camelot
titan is offline  
Old September 1st, 2017, 09:56 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
The U.S. didn't merely blunder into our global leadership as a melting pot, as a nation of immigrants.
Trump may be a hero among xenophobes.

Dandy.
But he's degrading the nation, and doing harm that will be costly to repair.

Trump is afflicted with word overabundance.

It's not a "cost", he's dumping them.
And Trump's dumped words are worth about as much as what you dump into Mr. Hungry after a feast.
Nation of immigrants? We haven't been that for nearly 100 years. The vast majority of people in this country were born here. There is a reason the Democrats and RINO's are protecting illegal aliens and importing massive numbers of indigent, uneducated legal immigrants. A protected resource is a voting block to be depended on.
caconservative is offline  
Old September 1st, 2017, 10:12 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Nation of immigrants? We haven't been that for nearly 100 years. The vast majority of people in this country were born here. There is a reason the Democrats and RINO's are protecting illegal aliens and importing massive numbers of indigent, uneducated legal immigrants. A protected resource is a voting block to be depended on.
Really? We haven't been a nation of immigrants for nearly 100 years?

You might want to tell that to our current First Lady.
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Old September 1st, 2017, 10:21 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Really? We haven't been a nation of immigrants for nearly 100 years?

You might want to tell that to our current First Lady.
Tell her what? That she is among the minority of legal immigrants?
caconservative is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
built, wall



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Um. Should we be building The Big Wall around - uhm - Wall Street? tristanrobin Current Events 15 December 26th, 2016 02:32 AM
More riots built on a BLM lie coke Current Events 21 September 22nd, 2016 10:47 PM
Who built the pyramids? Sabcat Conspiracy Theories 11 October 7th, 2015 06:19 PM
Musk's Hyperloop Being Built RNG Science and Technology 4 March 2nd, 2015 07:46 AM
When We Still Built BIG THINGS!!! Medicine Man Science and Technology 16 October 5th, 2014 04:55 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.