Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree28Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 7th, 2017, 02:08 PM   #61
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: California
Posts: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahgho Boogheroff View Post
And another total bullshit thread full of lies from the extremely ignorant and gullible Trump stooges. They will swallow anything they are told by their puppe-masters without ever even trying to verify it.

In the real world....

President Trump?s ?Unprecedented? Economic Growth? | MSNBC
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Is this the same MSNBC that said Trump never paid taxes, and when Rachel Maddow aired we found out he paid 38,000,000 dollars in taxes in just 1 year.

That MSNBC.. ROFLMBO.

One more time, you cannot dispute the facts so you try to deflect. well, typical liberal mindset..

I don't like what you are saying HEY, LOOK A RABBIT I WILL CHASE IT NOW.
When you have no facts to support your BS about the economy, you attack the reputable source of the actual facts that debunk your fraudulent claims....by spewing more lies, as usual.

MSNBC was quite right about Trump's lies about his supposed success with the economy.

As far as your lying claim that "MSNBC said Trump never paid taxes".....here's what they actually said....

Has Donald Trump paid federal taxes or not? -MSNBC
Ahgho Boogheroff is offline  
Old September 7th, 2017, 02:50 PM   #62
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 33,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahgho Boogheroff View Post
When you have no facts to support your BS about the economy, you attack the reputable source of the actual facts that debunk your fraudulent claims....by spewing more lies, as usual.

MSNBC was quite right about Trump's lies about his supposed success with the economy.

As far as your lying claim that "MSNBC said Trump never paid taxes".....here's what they actually said....

Has Donald Trump paid federal taxes or not? -MSNBC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD-kibA0lx0
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old September 7th, 2017, 02:51 PM   #63
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 33,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahgho Boogheroff View Post
When you have no facts to support your BS about the economy, you attack the reputable source of the actual facts that debunk your fraudulent claims....by spewing more lies, as usual.

MSNBC was quite right about Trump's lies about his supposed success with the economy.

As far as your lying claim that "MSNBC said Trump never paid taxes".....here's what they actually said....

Has Donald Trump paid federal taxes or not? -MSNBC
3% Growth, Obama never saw 3% Growth in his BEST YEAR.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old September 7th, 2017, 03:18 PM   #64
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 8,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
Talk about parsing data, you only talk about private sector jobs with GWB, leaving out the largest employers in the country and tens of millions of jobs. When you talk about Obama you use the number that excludes millions of jobs in the the agriculture industry. Those agriculture jobs are real jobs, but the number is decreasing steadily. That's why it is important to include them, the economy is shedding millions of those jobs, that's why Obama actually created less than 10 million jobs instead of the 12 million you claim.

Same story with Trump, it is important to include all the jobs in the US to accurately reflect his true record.
Lets just say, what you posted here is demonstrably wrong.

It does contain some truth, it exposes the truth about your understanding of economics and the economy.
Thanks from RNG
goober is offline  
Old September 7th, 2017, 03:23 PM   #65
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 8,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
Yah, flipping burgers part time.
If you look at the Bush job numbers, millions of manufacturing jobs went away.
The biggest job growth under Bush was "Food Service".
goober is offline  
Old September 7th, 2017, 03:23 PM   #66
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: California
Posts: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahgho Boogheroff View Post
When you have no facts to support your BS about the economy, you attack the reputable source of the actual facts that debunk your fraudulent claims....by spewing more lies, as usual.

MSNBC was quite right about Trump's lies about his supposed success with the economy.

As far as your lying claim that "MSNBC said Trump never paid taxes".....here's what they actually said....

Has Donald Trump paid federal taxes or not? -MSNBC
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
LOLOLOLOL......what desperate silly nonsense.

That video does not in any way support your fraudulent claim that MSNBC supposedly can't be trusted because they supposedly said that "Trump never paid taxes".

Nor do his 2005 tax returns mean anything in this last election cycle. Every other Presidential candidate since Nixon has released their returns so Americans can know what they have been doing with their money. In spite of those 16 year old 2005 returns that were uncovered, it turns out that there is some evidence that there have been some years in which Trump evaded pretty near all of his taxes and paid little or nothing. Currently he still refuses to release his returns, possibly because they would reveal that he is a bankrupt fraud, massively in debt to the Russian Mafia.
Ahgho Boogheroff is offline  
Old September 7th, 2017, 03:28 PM   #67
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 33,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahgho Boogheroff View Post
LOLOLOLOL......what desperate silly nonsense.

That video does not in any way support your fraudulent claim that MSNBC supposedly can't be trusted because they supposedly said that "Trump never paid taxes".

Nor do his 2005 tax returns mean anything in this last election cycle. Every other Presidential candidate since Nixon has released their returns so Americans can know what they have been doing with their money. In spite of those 16 year old 2005 returns that were uncovered, it turns out that there is some evidence that there have been some years in which Trump evaded pretty near all of his taxes and paid little or nothing. Currently he still refuses to release his returns, possibly because they would reveal that he is a bankrupt fraud, massively in debt to the Russian Mafia.
not nonsense

Onebank has brought 150,000,000,000 in foreign investments to the US thanks to trump

China is bringing another few billion in factories,

Japan is increasing investments in the US.

which is why Obama's Part time economy is being upsized to Trumps FULL TIME economy thus why we have seen a 300%+ increase in GDP Growth Rate.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old September 7th, 2017, 03:35 PM   #68
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: California
Posts: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
3% Growth, Obama never saw 3% Growth in his BEST YEAR.
More ignorant righwingnuttery.

How Trump compares with Obama so far on jobs

A few short excerpts....(fair use)

"With July's jobs report, employers have added a total of 1,074,000 jobs during Trump's first six full months in office. That essentially matches the 1,084,000 jobs created during President Barack Obama's last six months in office."

"Of course, Trump's six-month record is far better than Obama's first six months, when 3.4 million jobs were lost. That's because Obama was sworn in during the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression, when the economy was hemorrhaging jobs. By contrast, Obama handed Trump an economy that was close to what economists consider full employment. The unemployment rate on Inauguration Day was 4.8%, and it has fallen since then, to 4.3% in July."

"Trump's record of 1.1 million jobs in six months is less than the 1.2 million added during the same period a year ago under Obama. It essentially matches the first six months of Obama's second term, when 1.1 million jobs were added."

"President Bill Clinton's six-month totals were 1.3 million jobs added in his first term (in 1993) and 1.7 million in his second term (in 1997)."
Ahgho Boogheroff is offline  
Old September 7th, 2017, 11:10 PM   #69
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Thanks Trump.

For giving us the Best Economy since Bush was in office.

Thanks Trump for giving us an Unemployment Rate that Rivals the "Great Clinton Economy" (only Difference there Buffett says there is no Bubble with this economy)

Thanks Trump for creating an Economy that >1,200,000 Workers (really more like 2,00,000 workers have had their PART TIME employment of the obama economy upsized to FULL TIME employment, (U6 decline from 9.6% in January to 8.4% a 1.2% decline.

150,000,000 * 1.2 = (this is the number of people moved from part time/Temp employment to Full time employment)


EAT THAT CAMELOT, AND SKEWS13 other Trump haters.
Awesome.
McCoy is offline  
Old September 8th, 2017, 05:17 AM   #70
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 33,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahgho Boogheroff View Post
More ignorant righwingnuttery.

How Trump compares with Obama so far on jobs

A few short excerpts....(fair use)

"With July's jobs report, employers have added a total of 1,074,000 jobs during Trump's first six full months in office. That essentially matches the 1,084,000 jobs created during President Barack Obama's last six months in office."

"Of course, Trump's six-month record is far better than Obama's first six months, when 3.4 million jobs were lost. That's because Obama was sworn in during the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression, when the economy was hemorrhaging jobs. By contrast, Obama handed Trump an economy that was close to what economists consider full employment. The unemployment rate on Inauguration Day was 4.8%, and it has fallen since then, to 4.3% in July."

"Trump's record of 1.1 million jobs in six months is less than the 1.2 million added during the same period a year ago under Obama. It essentially matches the first six months of Obama's second term, when 1.1 million jobs were added."

"President Bill Clinton's six-month totals were 1.3 million jobs added in his first term (in 1993) and 1.7 million in his second term (in 1997)."
one other difference Trump added FULL TIME JOBS, Obama 50% were PART TIME jobs. (note U6 has declined 1.2%)
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
gdp, growth, promise, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Another promise broken by the liar Trump GhostRider Americas 1 May 17th, 2017 05:55 PM
Trump promised to bring back coal jobs. That promise ‘will not be kept,’ experts say. imaginethat Current Events 89 April 6th, 2017 11:16 AM
Trump keeps one promise RNG Americas 9 December 8th, 2016 06:17 AM
Club for Growth does not support America First trade policies and hates Trump johnwk Current Events 0 September 15th, 2015 06:16 PM
Obama Finally Keeps A Promise excalibur Current Events 6 February 24th, 2015 02:07 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.