Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree82Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 4th, 2017, 02:08 PM   #11
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Truth
Posts: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
If white are "intellectually better", then why are Asian-Americans cleaning their clocks in U.S. Schools ?


I don't believe that I mentioned Asian-Americans.

The modern world, all the technology and advances, is basically a creation of white European-Americans.
Truther is offline  
Old September 4th, 2017, 02:32 PM   #12
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,774
The true colors do seem to come out eventually.
Thanks from Camelot
RNG is offline  
Old September 4th, 2017, 02:36 PM   #13
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 33,842
Other than Charolotte, Where, I am a Farm Boy I SEE BULL SHIT EVERY WHERE and liberals don't know they are eating it by the stall full
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old September 4th, 2017, 02:39 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 22,306
I've been a member of this forum for over a decade.

I hate the idea that a few newcomers are attempting to turn this place into Stormfront II and I'm going to have to abandon one of my favorite spots on the internet - and some terrific people.
tristanrobin is offline  
Old September 4th, 2017, 02:41 PM   #15
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 33,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
I've been a member of this forum for over a decade.

I hate the idea that a few newcomers are attempting to turn this place into Stormfront II and I'm going to have to abandon one of my favorite spots on the internet - and some terrific people.
Then stop supporting the Fascists I never thought you would be defending book burning group like ANTIFA, they are nothing more than the other side of the KKK coin.
Thanks from Sabcat and Truther
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old September 4th, 2017, 02:43 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 22,306
They are the exact opposite of the KKK coin - they fight them to get them off our streets and stop terrorizing our Jewish and African American and Muslim and gay citizens.

I'm all for them.

It's not like they're out rallying for no reason. They go to protest HATE GROUPS WHO MARCH AND DEMONSTRATE.
Thanks from Camelot and Hollywood
tristanrobin is offline  
Old September 4th, 2017, 02:50 PM   #17
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Truth
Posts: 170
Hmmm? Virtue signaling alert.

So, as Mr. Nwolfe said, no discussion on the issue is possible, even when facts are put into evidence.

Now, as it was liberals who insisted that blacks could only learn if they shared the classroom with whites is controversial, which is precisely what happened with forced busing, then nothing can be discussed openly. We just keep on playing pretend.

Or, as a great American Dr. Thomas Sowell has pointed out more than once, quotas and affirmative action in the classroom, particularly in college admissions, has been a disservice to all, especially to our fellow citizens who happen to be black.

And since another poster brought up Asian-Americans:

Liberals can't handle the Asian factor in affirmative action (opinion) - CNN
Truther is offline  
Old September 4th, 2017, 03:03 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by discollector View Post
It is unfortunate that the rank and file people in those white supremacist organizations don't have a neutral spot to go to and discuss the issues without the political rhetoric.

Instead of marginalizing their feelings and their experiences, I'd like to see somebody sit down with them, talk about it, and instead of resorting to violence, heated rhetoric and confrontations, allow them a space to discuss ways to address this civilly with a productive outcome as the ultimate goal.
Define productive outcome ?? Do you think they'll drastically alter their beliefs ?? Do you think they would become less racist ?? Wouldn't listening to them be legitimizing their extremist views ??
BubbaJones is online now  
Old September 4th, 2017, 03:09 PM   #19
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truther View Post
Hmmm? Virtue signaling alert.

So, as Mr. Nwolfe said, no discussion on the issue is possible, even when facts are put into evidence.

Now, as it was liberals who insisted that blacks could only learn if they shared the classroom with whites is controversial, which is precisely what happened with forced busing, then nothing can be discussed openly. We just keep on playing pretend.

Or, as a great American Dr. Thomas Sowell has pointed out more than once, quotas and affirmative action in the classroom, particularly in college admissions, has been a disservice to all, especially to our fellow citizens who happen to be black.

And since another poster brought up Asian-Americans:

Liberals can't handle the Asian factor in affirmative action (opinion) - CNN
You just can't help but build strawmen, can you? The goal of desegregation of schools had nothing to do with blacks only being able to learn in the presence of whites, but by the fact that schools that were majority black were grossly underfunded.

I am not a proponent of equal outcome, but I am a proponent of equal opportunity.
Thanks from Camelot and Clara007
RNG is offline  
Old September 4th, 2017, 04:01 PM   #20
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truther View Post
I don't believe that I mentioned Asian-Americans.

The modern world, all the technology and advances, is basically a creation of white European-Americans.
You couldn't mention Asian-Americans because it would have contradicted your foolish "whites are superior intellectually'' meme. Try telling them family of Steve Jobs (Syrian descent) that white Europeans invented today's tech. Gooogle the founders of Google or Tesla or hundreds of other tech innovators before you make such ignorant proclamations.
Thanks from Clara007
Camelot is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
chump, extemist, incidents, spike, wing



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sessions' DOJ Concludes Chump Lied - Wiretapping Camelot Current Events 2 September 2nd, 2017 02:13 PM
Chump Bilked Taxpayers For 17 Mil After Wilma Camelot Current Events 0 August 30th, 2017 06:34 PM
Chump Thanks His Puppet Master For Expulsions Camelot Current Events 18 August 11th, 2017 09:55 PM
Increase in anti-Semitic incidents in Quebec Sven Current Events 2 May 5th, 2013 10:01 AM
Ugly election incidents show lingering U.S. racism Cubbie Politicians 0 October 22nd, 2008 06:03 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.