Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree82Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 7th, 2017, 02:18 PM   #71
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 33,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Alternative facts are facts. Archetypical fundie menace, RWNJ logic there.

Here is a fact, according to LW Nuts

Trump did not pay taxes (As reported by MSNBC)

Here is the alternative fact, Rachel Maddow Says we finally got our hands on Trumps Tax Returns.. WAIT, HE PAID 23,000,000 in INCOME TAXES (that does not include his corporate Taxes, and Capital Gains Taxes)

What the other tax return says he paid 38,000,000 Dollars in Income Taxes, (That did not include Cap gains and Corporate Taxes)

So WHAT HAPPENS is the Fax mongers you have Chosen have offered Facts, only problem the facts they offer are INCORRECT

while the alternative Facts are accurate.

So what you claim are alternative facts, are not lies. Why is that you always go for the flashy bait and you get Hooked like a Large Mouth bass in the Tournaments I win.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old September 8th, 2017, 06:24 AM   #72
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
How do you "discuss civilly" the idea of race superiority?
Good question. Then again how do you discuss facts when they are labeled racist?

As example.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/483/am...sm-ben-shapiro

Ok, we know the Scandinavian nations are considered poster nations for the left. Not as much as Venezuela was but close..anyway

Sweden 88% white
https://www.factmonster.com/encyclop...and-and-people

Here ya go
http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...n-d-williamson

Last edited by guy39; September 8th, 2017 at 06:33 AM.
guy39 is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 08:39 AM   #73
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Georgia
Posts: 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
Good question. Then again how do you discuss facts when they are labeled racist?

As example.

America's Left Is Falling in Love With Scandinavian Socialism. So Why Are Scandinavians Moving Right? | Daily Wire

Ok, we know the Scandinavian nations are considered poster nations for the left. Not as much as Venezuela was but close..anyway

Sweden 88% white
https://www.factmonster.com/encyclop...and-and-people

Here ya go
Socialism on the Left: It's White| National Review
There is a realism of our times. It needs a little back story to be understood.

Back in about 1998 I was working a job as a warehouse manager. A representative for one of the big trucking companies invited me to lunch and a field trip. We ended up at a rail yard and he said that all the containers coming off that train had been shipped here from Japan. There were hundreds of them. He told me we the item we import the most is empty containers. It's the bulk of all our imports.

I bring that up because we are nation that will go to any lengths to completely shut down any business where the owners are white and, can by any stretch of the imagination, be called racist. We do not allow any politician have a view about race unless it involves intermixing the whites with every culture on the face of this earth. America denies to churches any tax exemption if they have a view such as prohibiting interracial dating on campus. Individuals are castigated and stigmatized as "racists" if they object in any way, shape, fashion or form to multiculturalism when forced on whites.

However, provided we're not talking about whites, we CAN have a civil conversation. We don't care. We buy most of what we own from countries like Japan, the most racially segregated country on the planet. There are more Chinese in China than there are white people on the globe and not one, single, solitary, white Christian in their government. And yet we do business with them. It's okay for other countries to be racist. We support their rights via our wallets and pocketbooks.

We cannot, however, civilly discuss race as it pertains to whites in this country because the Main Stream Media and the left has declared that they are the only ones qualified to tell us what we think. And so, the only representatives for white people are required to be extremists like the KKK, the Neo Nazis, white nationalists, etc. As such we are not allowed to discuss race as it pertains to the whites.

To have a civil discussion about race would mean many of you would figure out that millions of Americans have fears about a multiracial society and the subtle genocide that is taking place to eradicate the white people off the face of this earth. They are not extremists that belong to the Neo-Nazis, KKK, white nationalists, etc. And if that is the case, we'd be discussing policies that respect all the races, giving whites an equal say in their own futures and destiny as a people. So, while we can discuss the subject civilly, we won't. The puppet masters control what we think and everybody is too fearful to think outside the box and presume that the MSM, the liberals and those in control might not have the right answers.

Last edited by discollector; September 11th, 2017 at 08:44 AM.
discollector is online now  
Old September 11th, 2017, 09:28 AM   #74
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
You couldn't mention Asian-Americans because it would have contradicted your foolish "whites are superior intellectually'' meme. Try telling them family of Steve Jobs (Syrian descent) that white Europeans invented today's tech. Gooogle the founders of Google or Tesla or hundreds of other tech innovators before you make such ignorant proclamations.


Whites are superior intellectually??? I've never heard such stupid clap-trap. There are endless lists of minorities who have changed our world: politicians, scientists, entertainers, athletes, inventors--brilliant, gifted people from every race and religion.
The statement is so far from the truth it's actually sickening.
Thanks from RNG and Camelot
Clara007 is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 09:45 AM   #75
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,183
I thought the spike was do to BLM's outrageous antics. I had no idea the spike was do to Trump's willingness to help the Black community. I must have missed something.
caconservative is online now  
Old September 11th, 2017, 09:46 AM   #76
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
One can't discuss facts with you.

You are only interested in alternative facts.

I (and most others here) live in the real world.
Facts are facts, no matter what you want to call them.
caconservative is online now  
Old September 11th, 2017, 09:51 AM   #77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
You're such a clown. If alternative facts were facts they would be CALLED facts and NOT alternative facts.

What does the word "alternative" mean genius?
Alternative = One of a number of things from which only one can be chosen.
If that alternative fact is actuality the fact, then it applies.
caconservative is online now  
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:41 AM   #78
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Alternative = One of a number of things from which only one can be chosen.
If that alternative fact is actuality the fact, then it applies.
Something is either a fact or it is not a fact.
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is online now  
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:55 AM   #79
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Something is either a fact or it is not a fact.
Yes, but it was one of the more inventive ways of obfuscation he has used. Almost poetic.
Thanks from Hollywood and Clara007
RNG is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 06:07 PM   #80
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by discollector View Post
There is a realism of our times. It needs a little back story to be understood.

Back in about 1998 I was working a job as a warehouse manager. A representative for one of the big trucking companies invited me to lunch and a field trip. We ended up at a rail yard and he said that all the containers coming off that train had been shipped here from Japan. There were hundreds of them. He told me we the item we import the most is empty containers. It's the bulk of all our imports.

I bring that up because we are nation that will go to any lengths to completely shut down any business where the owners are white and, can by any stretch of the imagination, be called racist. We do not allow any politician have a view about race unless it involves intermixing the whites with every culture on the face of this earth. America denies to churches any tax exemption if they have a view such as prohibiting interracial dating on campus. Individuals are castigated and stigmatized as "racists" if they object in any way, shape, fashion or form to multiculturalism when forced on whites.

However, provided we're not talking about whites, we CAN have a civil conversation. We don't care. We buy most of what we own from countries like Japan, the most racially segregated country on the planet. There are more Chinese in China than there are white people on the globe and not one, single, solitary, white Christian in their government. And yet we do business with them. It's okay for other countries to be racist. We support their rights via our wallets and pocketbooks.

We cannot, however, civilly discuss race as it pertains to whites in this country because the Main Stream Media and the left has declared that they are the only ones qualified to tell us what we think. And so, the only representatives for white people are required to be extremists like the KKK, the Neo Nazis, white nationalists, etc. As such we are not allowed to discuss race as it pertains to the whites.

To have a civil discussion about race would mean many of you would figure out that millions of Americans have fears about a multiracial society and the subtle genocide that is taking place to eradicate the white people off the face of this earth. They are not extremists that belong to the Neo-Nazis, KKK, white nationalists, etc. And if that is the case, we'd be discussing policies that respect all the races, giving whites an equal say in their own futures and destiny as a people. So, while we can discuss the subject civilly, we won't. The puppet masters control what we think and everybody is too fearful to think outside the box and presume that the MSM, the liberals and those in control might not have the right answers.
I dont know about all the garbage of genocide of white people. Actually what arguments I have heard toward that end is coming from the left and its hilarious. The argument that whites are mixing with other races and therefore its causing the white race to go extinct. Now here is the problem with that. To assume that demonstrates that the leftist communists who came up with that are in fact racist. Because one must assume that the "mixing" of the races only destroys the purity of one race (white) and not the other. That is biological bullshit to put it bluntly. If you are going to play that card that the leftist communist scum like to play, then if a white guy and a Japanese woman get together their kids are not Asian or white. They are muts. Sorry, but you cant dilute whitey and not the other race as well. The point I am making is it really does not matter because were all mixed up anyway
guy39 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
chump, extemist, incidents, spike, wing



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sessions' DOJ Concludes Chump Lied - Wiretapping Camelot Current Events 2 September 2nd, 2017 02:13 PM
Chump Bilked Taxpayers For 17 Mil After Wilma Camelot Current Events 0 August 30th, 2017 06:34 PM
Chump Thanks His Puppet Master For Expulsions Camelot Current Events 18 August 11th, 2017 09:55 PM
Increase in anti-Semitic incidents in Quebec Sven Current Events 2 May 5th, 2013 10:01 AM
Ugly election incidents show lingering U.S. racism Cubbie Politicians 0 October 22nd, 2008 06:03 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.