Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree82Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 11th, 2017, 07:10 PM   #81
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Something is either a fact or it is not a fact.
Do tell...wow....
caconservative is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 07:12 PM   #82
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Yes, but it was one of the more inventive ways of obfuscation he has used. Almost poetic.
Ahhhh, I have I offended you with the truth?
caconservative is offline  
Old September 12th, 2017, 12:34 PM   #83
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Georgia
Posts: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
I dont know about all the garbage of genocide of white people. Actually what arguments I have heard toward that end is coming from the left and its hilarious. The argument that whites are mixing with other races and therefore its causing the white race to go extinct. Now here is the problem with that. To assume that demonstrates that the leftist communists who came up with that are in fact racist. Because one must assume that the "mixing" of the races only destroys the purity of one race (white) and not the other. That is biological bullshit to put it bluntly. If you are going to play that card that the leftist communist scum like to play, then if a white guy and a Japanese woman get together their kids are not Asian or white. They are muts. Sorry, but you cant dilute whitey and not the other race as well. The point I am making is it really does not matter because were all mixed up anyway
That is all a different conversation, but I will give you ONE response. Beyond that, if you want that side conversation as a topic, start a thread and I'll join you.

Every race in this country; every ethnic group; every culture in America has representation for their interests. You have the ADL, NAACP, CAIR, SPLC, SCLC, etc., etc. Then the few groups that exist for the whites interests, the controlled news and entertainment media wants you to believe is represented by the KKK, Neo Nazis, white nationalists, and the alt right.

In fact, I'd bet dollars against doughnuts that fewer than 10 percent of the people who care about the culture, heritage, history and destiny of the posterity of our founding fathers are members of those aforementioned groups.

For those cultures, religions, races, etc. that want to "mix" as you call it, I will not stand in their way. On issues of Freedom and Liberty, I am for the individual's rights. That being the case, those who choose NOT to want to participated in multiculturalism, I fully support their rights as well. NEITHER side should feel compelled to endorse or participate in the other's concept of utopia.

Be that as it may, the liberals are locking out white Christians every day. Coral Ridge Ministries, a major Christian organization has been listed as a hate group like the KKK by the left. White groups are being kicked off the Internet; forced to change their religion by government decree; targeted and killed by the LEO community (yeah I know it's true of blacks too, but they have adequate community representation to advocate for them.)

Insofar as the Japanese go, the multiculturalists like to scream B.S. but, the bottom line is, they NEVER express any concern over the fact that Japan is the most racist country in the world. Nor do the multiculturalists get their boxers in a bunch over places like China - again billions of Chinese... all one people. There are no Jews, whites, or blacks in their government.

But let a white guy say they don't believe in multiculturalism and you want to call them a racist. It's the pot calling the kettle black. Now, you want a discussion along those lines, start another thread... If you have the courage.
discollector is offline  
Old September 12th, 2017, 12:40 PM   #84
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by discollector View Post
That is all a different conversation, but I will give you ONE response. Beyond that, if you want that side conversation as a topic, start a thread and I'll join you.

Every race in this country; every ethnic group; every culture in America has representation for their interests. You have the ADL, NAACP, CAIR, SPLC, SCLC, etc., etc. Then the few groups that exist for the whites interests, the controlled news and entertainment media wants you to believe is represented by the KKK, Neo Nazis, white nationalists, and the alt right.

In fact, I'd bet dollars against doughnuts that fewer than 10 percent of the people who care about the culture, heritage, history and destiny of the posterity of our founding fathers are members of those aforementioned groups.

For those cultures, religions, races, etc. that want to "mix" as you call it, I will not stand in their way. On issues of Freedom and Liberty, I am for the individual's rights. That being the case, those who choose NOT to want to participated in multiculturalism, I fully support their rights as well. NEITHER side should feel compelled to endorse or participate in the other's concept of utopia.

Be that as it may, the liberals are locking out white Christians every day. Coral Ridge Ministries, a major Christian organization has been listed as a hate group like the KKK by the left. White groups are being kicked off the Internet; forced to change their religion by government decree; targeted and killed by the LEO community (yeah I know it's true of blacks too, but they have adequate community representation to advocate for them.)

Insofar as the Japanese go, the multiculturalists like to scream B.S. but, the bottom line is, they NEVER express any concern over the fact that Japan is the most racist country in the world. Nor do the multiculturalists get their boxers in a bunch over places like China - again billions of Chinese... all one people. There are no Jews, whites, or blacks in their government.

But let a white guy say they don't believe in multiculturalism and you want to call them a racist. It's the pot calling the kettle black. Now, you want a discussion along those lines, start another thread... If you have the courage.
I do not really disagree with what you say at all tbh. My point is the leftist keep screaming about the end of the angry white guy because of interracial relationships mostly. I am just saying that no race will actually ever survive as pure. I do not even believe that exists
guy39 is offline  
Old September 12th, 2017, 12:56 PM   #85
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Georgia
Posts: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
I do not really disagree with what you say at all tbh. My point is the leftist keep screaming about the end of the angry white guy because of interracial relationships mostly. I am just saying that no race will actually ever survive as pure. I do not even believe that exists
Japan and China are more than 98 percent the same people. It's easy to over-generalize.
discollector is offline  
Old September 12th, 2017, 08:07 PM   #86
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by discollector View Post
Japan and China are more than 98 percent the same people. It's easy to over-generalize.
Good point. But they were a closed society for centuries as well. Give it some time..
guy39 is offline  
Old September 13th, 2017, 08:09 PM   #87
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Do tell...wow....
I know, I know, the simplest things have to be explained to you people.
It gets tiresome at times.
Hollywood is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
chump, extemist, incidents, spike, wing



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sessions' DOJ Concludes Chump Lied - Wiretapping Camelot Current Events 2 September 2nd, 2017 02:13 PM
Chump Bilked Taxpayers For 17 Mil After Wilma Camelot Current Events 0 August 30th, 2017 06:34 PM
Chump Thanks His Puppet Master For Expulsions Camelot Current Events 18 August 11th, 2017 09:55 PM
Increase in anti-Semitic incidents in Quebec Sven Current Events 2 May 5th, 2013 10:01 AM
Ugly election incidents show lingering U.S. racism Cubbie Politicians 0 October 22nd, 2008 06:03 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.