Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree39Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 11th, 2017, 03:29 AM   #31
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
One cannot reason with somebody who wants to comment on an article, complete with links, which they refuse to read.

I don't hate anybody.
I disagree, you hate anyone who is not a supporter of all things liberal, including homosexuality, open borders, and abortion, hate may be a strong word but the evidence speaks for itself. JMHO
Sensible is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 03:33 AM   #32
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
A picture of Maxine Waters angers me. Listening to her angers me even more.
Yes, but it's because she is ignorant!
Thanks from caconservative
Sensible is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 03:45 AM   #33
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 14,586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Yes, but it's because she is ignorant!
Now you know why I get angry reading your posts
Thanks from tristanrobin, Camelot and Sensible
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 03:50 AM   #34
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 21,780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
I disagree, you hate anyone who is not a supporter of all things liberal, including homosexuality, open borders, and abortion, hate may be a strong word but the evidence speaks for itself. JMHO
You "disagree" with how I feel?

The height of self-important, know-it-all, blow-hardism!

One does not "support" homosexuality. Homosexuality just is. You can support legalization for equality for people who are homosexuals. But, you can't really support homosexuality. It's like supporting grass.

I don't support open borders. That is not the same thing as deporting 20 year old students who were brought here (even illegally) by their parents. I don't believe we should punish children for the crimes of their parents.

How the fuck do you know how I feel about abortion? I don't comment on abortion threads, Mr. Know It All.

Jesus, you are presumptuous.
Thanks from RNG and Camelot
tristanrobin is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 06:00 AM   #35
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Now you know why I get angry reading your posts
You don't like the truth! She is an ignorant woman who should be nowhere near anything important.
Sensible is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 08:06 AM   #36
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 25,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
You don't like the truth! She is an ignorant woman who should be nowhere near anything important.
You are an ignorant person who should be nowhere near anyone you might influence.

So feel free to stay on this board.
RNG is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 08:20 AM   #37
The Posters of Meh
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: North Texas
Posts: 4,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
I just posted it - you haven't even had time to read it, let alone go to the links.

Your "good lord" comment is duly noted and dismissed for its uniformed status.
You confuse me Trist? You make threads every now and then saying conservatives and liberals need to come together. While I agree with this sentiment. Nothing quite drives me away from such sentiments than a nasty good ol snarky opinionated commentary that divides far more than attracts open dialogue.
Thanks from caconservative and Sensible
Panther is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 08:24 AM   #38
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 16,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
I have more in common with people who have common interests, politics, ethics, spiritual beliefs and friends than I do with the color of our skin.

Sounds like your friendships are fairly petty and shallow.

You have a lot in common with someone because they're white?

Whew.
First, your article's premise is improvable. It was built on a racist theme, and now your moving away from that theme. The issue was skin color, not your indulgent misdirection. If you can't defend what you posted don't post it. And, how do you know what color I am?
caconservative is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 08:28 AM   #39
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 16,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
The support of Nazis.
The reduction of health care coverage.
White Supremacy.
The destruction of the economy.
for starters

Are those the things that attracted you to Trump?
What does all that have to do with Trump's platform?
caconservative is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 08:33 AM   #40
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 54,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
What does all that have to do with Trump's platform?
What does Trump's platform have to do with the OP?
imaginethat is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
anger, black, change, person, picture, politics, supporters, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump, Black Lives Matter and the Destabilization of Respectability Politics LongWinded Current Events 2 December 9th, 2015 01:15 PM
Reality of being a Black person vs... fxashun Racism 2 August 3rd, 2009 07:36 AM
Agent of change politics Zack Politicians 0 September 25th, 2008 07:51 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.