Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree39Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:52 AM   #51
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Does that mean they are for discrimination when it comes to jobs?
Quit trying to equate the two
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe
In 19 states you can be fired for being gay.
Why did you chose to ignore that part?
RNG is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:54 AM   #52
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
you are so dismissed

intentional ignorance and faux misunderstanding is so boring
Trump is a racist therefore, anyone who voted for Trump is a racist? Is that what your building your argument on? It's a strawman argument to say the least. At worst, it's just plain stupid.
caconservative is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:56 AM   #53
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Why did you chose to ignore that part?
Hmm, are they sovereign states enforcing their laws to date?
caconservative is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 11:33 AM   #54
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Why did you chose to ignore that part?
Because I looked it up there is not one state where you can be discriminated against when applying for a job, if they were fired i doubt it was for being gay, probably for not doing there job and they blamed it on being gay victimhood sounds better! That help? By the way I was in Toronto two weeks ago and saw the results of your lack of God, very sad place.
Sensible is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 11:45 AM   #55
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Because I looked it up there is not one state where you can be discriminated against when applying for a job, if they were fired i doubt it was for being gay, probably for not doing there job and they blamed it on being gay victimhood sounds better! That help? By the way I was in Toronto two weeks ago and saw the results of your lack of God, very sad place.
You have no idea how much the vast majority of Canadians rejoice due to your opinion. Hopefully that means that you will never again come up here to poison our fair land with your hate and intolerance and bigotry.

It is in fact a great place where your type is shouted down long and hard. I'm very proud of it.
RNG is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 12:42 PM   #56
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
Instead snark and hostility, why not ask conservatives here if looking at a picture of a black person would set them off or make them play favoritism to whites?
We already know that answer. We live the dream here every day.
Camelot is online now  
Old September 11th, 2017, 04:26 PM   #57
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
You have no idea how much the vast majority of Canadians rejoice due to your opinion. Hopefully that means that you will never again come up here to poison our fair land with your hate and intolerance and bigotry.

It is in fact a great place where your type is shouted down long and hard. I'm very proud of it.
Seems the Canadian government is changing its view of excepting all immigrants. They've even begun to deport. What happened? Did the bleeding-hearts get smacked upside the head with reality?
Thanks from Sensible
caconservative is offline  
Old September 12th, 2017, 08:42 PM   #58
Banned
 
Hashtag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Upside Down
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
The support of Nazis.
The reduction of health care coverage.
White Supremacy.
The destruction of the economy.
for starters

Are those the things that attracted you to Trump?


LOL

None of that makes one bit of sense.

Trump has a Jewish son-in-law, his daughter has converted to Judaism, he has many Jewish friends, Jews in his Cabinet and Netanyahu has called him the best friend Israel has had in decades. He has rebuked David Duke several times since the early 1990's.

Obama ruined the health care for tens-of-millions while promising you can keep your doctor if you like your doctor, keep your plan if you like your plan, and savings of $2500 for every family. All Obama did was shovel people into Medicaid.

Obama never had a 3% growth rate, the worst post WW II economic recovery, and you claim Trump's platform is to destroy the economy.

It does not get any more foolish than your post.

Last edited by Hashtag; September 12th, 2017 at 08:47 PM.
Hashtag is offline  
Old September 12th, 2017, 09:19 PM   #59
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
What does Trump's platform have to do with the OP?
Well let's see "trump supporter" is in the title but you are right...nothing.
Thanks from guy39 and Hashtag
Sabcat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
anger, black, change, person, picture, politics, supporters, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump, Black Lives Matter and the Destabilization of Respectability Politics LongWinded Current Events 2 December 9th, 2015 02:15 PM
Reality of being a Black person vs... fxashun Racism 2 August 3rd, 2009 08:36 AM
Agent of change politics Zack Politicians 0 September 25th, 2008 08:51 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.