Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree104Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 11th, 2017, 03:25 PM   #31
Banned
 
Hashtag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Upside Down
Posts: 714
You get a few whites looting too, but the large percentage is usually black. The truth is now racist, according to self-loathing whites anyway. Actually, it is easy to virtue signal online.
Hashtag is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 03:44 PM   #32
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 14,986
Putting up with broken windows and littering ends up with people being killed.

Giuliani proved that in NewYork.
webguy4 is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 05:57 PM   #33
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
I don't know you well, but from what I know it's hard for me to believe that you approve imposing the death penalty for a person stealing a pair of sneakers.

Do you?
I do if it involves looting during a disaster. Because you are talking from the position of 20/20 hindsight its easy for you to take some sanctimonious position. Once the looting begins it may or may not end with sneakers. If it occurs during a disaster like that then yes, shoot on sight should be the order. Color or sex or even age be damned. If people are going to engage in animal behavior toward other peoples property and possibly person during times of disaster albeit natural or man made (rioting) then they should be subject to being put down like rabid dogs.
Thanks from Sabcat and Sensible
guy39 is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 06:57 PM   #34
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Old joke = Marine to Sailor standing at urinal, in the Marine's they teach us to wash our hands. Sailor to Marine, in the Navy they teach us not to pee on our hands.
That joke was old before you were born.
Thanks from caconservative
Hollywood is online now  
Old September 11th, 2017, 07:00 PM   #35
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by catus felis View Post
If you think that looting a Foot Locker is the 'lowest possible thing a human being can do', then I question your standards, your intelligence and your life experience.
They want to talk about looting? How about stores that were gouging people for essentials such as bottle water? Funny how that sort of thing is rarely mentioned by the RW conservatives.
Thanks from catus felis
Hollywood is online now  
Old September 11th, 2017, 07:15 PM   #36
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat
I don't know you well, but from what I know it's hard for me to believe that you approve imposing the death penalty for a person stealing a pair of sneakers.

Do you?
I do if it involves looting during a disaster. Because you are talking from the position of 20/20 hindsight its easy for you to take some sanctimonious position. Once the looting begins it may or may not end with sneakers. If it occurs during a disaster like that then yes, shoot on sight should be the order. Color or sex or even age be damned. If people are going to engage in animal behavior toward other peoples property and possibly person during times of disaster albeit natural or man made (rioting) then they should be subject to being put down like rabid dogs.
Sanctimonious? Your post above defines the attitude of a sanctimonious person.

Ah well, different strokes for different folks.
imaginethat is offline  
Old September 11th, 2017, 07:19 PM   #37
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
They want to talk about looting? How about stores that were gouging people for essentials such as bottle water? Funny how that sort of thing is rarely mentioned by the RW conservatives.
Were they stealing essentials? High priced athletic shoes are essential? Where are those videos of people stealing essentials?
caconservative is online now  
Old September 11th, 2017, 07:21 PM   #38
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
They want to talk about looting? How about stores that were gouging people for essentials such as bottle water? Funny how that sort of thing is rarely mentioned by the RW conservatives.
Funny, Fox was talking about it every day. Maybe, you were watching MSNBC.
caconservative is online now  
Old September 11th, 2017, 08:44 PM   #39
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Funny, Fox was talking about it every day. Maybe, you were watching MSNBC.
"They" as in you people here on this forum.
Thanks from imaginethat and catus felis
Hollywood is online now  
Old September 12th, 2017, 08:12 AM   #40
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Were they stealing essentials? High priced athletic shoes are essential? Where are those videos of people stealing essentials?
My God, have you even heard of reading comprehension? It's as if you people want to carry on both sides of the conversation.
Where in the fuck did I say ANYTHING about the looting of essentials?
Where in the fuck did I say high priced athletic shoes are essentials?

I assumed you people were talking about looting/stealing becaujse it was both immoral and illegal. Well, so is price gouging for essentials during a natural disaster but you boys don't seem at all concerned or interested in that.
There, is that phrased direct and simply enough for you people to grasp without fucking it up?
Hollywood is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
cockroaches, footlocker, scurry



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nom Cockroaches Scurry From The Light skrekk Gay and Lesbian Rights 68 March 3rd, 2011 06:05 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.