Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree212Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 25th, 2017, 07:15 AM   #31
Senior Member
 
iolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rhondda
Posts: 1,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
Leftists ruin everything. Now we can't talk about weather or sports without them bringing politics into it.
Capitalism ensures that politics does invade everything, because everything turns on constantly attempting to justify its thieving as 'normal' after the American right-wing, arse-licking fashion.
iolo is offline  
Old September 25th, 2017, 07:34 AM   #32
concerned citizen
 
titan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Adirondack Park, NY
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4

"Leftists ruin everything. Now we can't talk about weather or sports without them bringing politics into it." #31
This comment implies that it is "leftists" that favor equality under law, but that non-"leftists" aren't too particular about that.

That is false.
Political conservatives care about equality under law as much as anyone.

Perhaps you're conflating Republicans with political conservatives; a blunder to be certain.
titan is offline  
Old September 25th, 2017, 07:38 AM   #33
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 14,922
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
This comment implies that it is "leftists" that favor equality under law, but that non-"leftists" aren't too particular about that.

That is false.
Political conservatives care about equality under law as much as anyone.

Perhaps you're conflating Republicans with political conservatives; a blunder to be certain.
Crap post, I don't imply anything. And I am the most conservative person to ever come on this forum.

I'm just sayin sports used to be a common ground where people of any political stripe could converse. Now the leftists have ruined it. And it has nothing to do with equality under the law.
Thanks from Sensible
webguy4 is offline  
Old September 25th, 2017, 07:39 AM   #34
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
This comment implies that it is "leftists" that favor equality under law, but that non-"leftists" aren't too particular about that.

That is false.
Political conservatives care about equality under law as much as anyone.

Perhaps you're conflating Republicans with political conservatives; a blunder to be certain.
The right wingers had no problem with what Kim Davis, Joe Arpaio and Roy Moore did "on the clock". In fact, the gleefully cheered them on. This is about those there uppity negroes and their freedom to politically express themselves. Why won't right wingers admit that their racial prejudice guides their every thought ?
Camelot is offline  
Old September 25th, 2017, 07:41 AM   #35
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by webguy4 View Post
Crap post, I don't imply anything. And I am the most conservative person to ever come on this forum.

I'm just sayin sports used to be a common ground where people of any political stripe could converse. Now the leftists have ruined it. And it has nothing to do with equality under the law.
You gotta love it when they try and tell you what you REALLY said.
Quigley is offline  
Old September 25th, 2017, 07:41 AM   #36
Mayor of Realville
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 14,922
Images That Every Player Who Kneeled During The Anthem Needs To See
webguy4 is offline  
Old September 25th, 2017, 07:54 AM   #37
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 33,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
The right wingers had no problem with what Kim Davis, Joe Arpaio and Roy Moore did "on the clock". In fact, the gleefully cheered them on. This is about those there uppity negroes and their freedom to politically express themselves. Why won't right wingers admit that their racial prejudice guides their every thought ?
They enforced the laws that were passed in a constitutional process.

as the USSC told Obama more times and more often than any modern president, YOU ARE VIOLATING THE CONSTITUTION. These were not 5-4 decisions 22 times ALL 9 JUSTICES AGREED.

OOPS.. No president violated the constution than President Obama.

https://www.cato.org/publications/co...ampaign=buffer


Trump is undefeated in the USSC.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old September 25th, 2017, 07:59 AM   #38
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 33,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolo View Post
Capitalism ensures that politics does invade everything, because everything turns on constantly attempting to justify its thieving as 'normal' after the American right-wing, arse-licking fashion.
Capitalism prevents theift.

you see if you pay too LITTLE for a product the business goes out of Business

if the Business charges more than market price, People don't buy the product, and they put themselves out of business.


Capitalism is the only Economy that can survive, (It has peaks and Troughs but it always comes back)

Best Example Real Estate (Realestate became over priced, the market slumped) Tech Bubble Y2K everyone purchased an new computer the market dried up for about 3 years, But as people needed to upgrade again and new technology Pads and Smart phones, the Market bounced back.

Socialism fails the nation falls, and revolution or war breaks out, USSR, China was forced to change to a capitalistic system, NAZI Germany, Eastern Europe, Cuba, Venezuela

Last edited by TNVolunteer73; September 25th, 2017 at 08:15 AM.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old September 25th, 2017, 08:09 AM   #39
Death to Antifa
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 1,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Skokie?
Skokie Illinois? Yeah that is a good example. Want to know what happened? The Nazi's wanted to march through a Jewish neighborhood. The ACLU took it up with the court to get the Nazi's a permit. There was a lot of back and forth. At the end of the day the Nazi's did their little march. There was not a bunch of press, everyone ignored then and they were marginalized and not given a pulpit. Fast forward to today with with your cry baby election losers, their militant Communist Antifa and what happens? You give the Nazi's a platform while at the same time cheering on Communist violence in order to suppress anyone who opposed your political platform.
Thanks from Sabcat and Sensible
guy39 is offline  
Old September 25th, 2017, 08:13 AM   #40
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
They enforced the laws that were passed in a constitutional process.

as the USSC told Obama more times and more often than any modern president, YOU ARE VIOLATING THE CONSTITUTION. These were not 5-4 decisions 22 times ALL 9 JUSTICES AGREED.

OOPS.. No president violated the constution than President Obama.

https://www.cato.org/publications/co...ampaign=buffer


Trump is undefeated in the USSC.
NO THEY DIDN'T enforce laws that were passed in a constitutional process. THAT'S WHY THEY GOT IN TROUBLE. The IGNORED the laws that had been passed or had been struck down by the courts.

Ironic that you go off subject to bash Obama and discuss how many times he was overruled by the courts while defending people who CHOSE to ignore rulings from THAT VERY SAME COURT !!!!!
Thanks from Nwolfe35 and Camelot
BubbaJones is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
football, protest



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Football playing Bee's. !!!! MichaelT Science and Technology 4 March 10th, 2017 10:00 PM
Fantasy football Sabcat Other Religions 1 September 28th, 2014 06:40 AM
College Football! Nebraskaboy Sports 27 May 23rd, 2007 05:47 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.