Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree18Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 8th, 2017, 02:28 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Explain what information you know about me that would logically lead you to think such a thing.
Look up the word "logically" in a dictionary if you need to.
Put up or shut up bright-boy.
You are what you are. Just shoot Tris, you would have during the revolution.
Quigley is offline  
Old October 8th, 2017, 02:37 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
You are what you are. Just shoot Tris, you would have during the revolution.
That is not even close to an explanation, try again.
Did you look up the word logically as suggested? You're certainly not displaying any.
I say you are just talking shit and are full of the same.
Now, put up or shut up big mouth.
Hollywood is offline  
Old October 8th, 2017, 02:43 PM   #23
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
That is not even close to an explanation, try again.
Did you look up the word logically as suggested? You're certainly not displaying any.
I say you are just talking shit and are full of the same.
Now, put up or shut up big mouth.
Stuff it old man. You've got nothing to contribute and that's been the story of your entire life. All you do is talk shit. You don't get to demand anything, nothing at all. When I want to know something from you I'll not only ask you, I'll tell what to say. Does it feel good to talk shit from your keyboard?
Quigley is offline  
Old October 8th, 2017, 02:47 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
Stuff it old man. You've got nothing to contribute and that's been the story of your entire life. All you do is talk shit. You don't get to demand anything, nothing at all. When I want to know something from you I'll not only ask you, I'll tell what to say. Does it feel good to talk shit from your keyboard?
In other words you were just talking shit that you can't back up.
Dumbass punk.
Hollywood is offline  
Old October 8th, 2017, 02:57 PM   #25
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
In other words you were just talking shit that you can't back up.
Dumbass punk.
In other words you are a tired old man whose life is almost over and has nothing left to contribute. Someone will find you gone all alone in your Apt after you didn't pay the rent. I'l ltip a 40 for you and then just laugh.
Quigley is offline  
Old October 8th, 2017, 03:03 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
In other words you are a tired old man whose life is almost over and has nothing left to contribute. Someone will find you gone all alone in your Apt after you didn't pay the rent. I'l ltip a 40 for you and then just laugh.
YOU were the snot that got on here talking shit you can't come even close to backing up. I simply called you on it. Now you want to cry about it and call names like a 10 year old? *shrug*
Thanks from RNG
Hollywood is offline  
Old October 8th, 2017, 03:07 PM   #27
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
YOU were the snot that got on here talking shit you can't come even close to backing up. I simply called you on it. Now you want to cry about it and call names like a 10 year old? *shrug*
Not at all old man, you'll be gone soon. Olde English good for you? You nothing more than a hate filled old man who has never done anything meaningful for anyone but you. Hell, I'll bet you are an Ex-Addict who lost his family to the booze or the drugs. S'ok pop, you'll be buried soon and it won't matter. Jesus will forgive you if you repent before you go.
Quigley is offline  
Old October 8th, 2017, 03:10 PM   #28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 8,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
LOL, ole Che would have shot you between the eyes for being a non-revolutionary.

You're an idiot he would have killed you for being you. He'd have killed Tristan for being Gay, but hey cheer him on pig.
Well I guess that makes it OK for you to lie.
I'll just assume that anything you say from here on, is a lie.
Thanks from Hollywood
goober is offline  
Old October 8th, 2017, 03:18 PM   #29
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
Not at all old man, you'll be gone soon. Olde English good for you? You nothing more than a hate filled old man who has never done anything meaningful for anyone but you. Hell, I'll bet you are an Ex-Addict who lost his family to the booze or the drugs. S'ok pop, you'll be buried soon and it won't matter. Jesus will forgive you if you repent before you go.
Kid, it is not exactly a big secret that I am a recovering alcoholic/addict. I've mentioned it here and on the other site I'm a member of many times. In fact, the Great Spirit willing, I will celebrate 32 years of sobriety this coming November 17th.
You're kind of a nasty little shit, what's up with you anyway?
You made a statement, i challenged you to back it up using logic. You started weaseling and talking shit. THAT makes me a "hate filled old man.?"
I don't hate you, you're just an anonymous kid on the internet talking shit. Why would i hate you? You're just a wee bit to sensitive and delicate of nature, IMHO of course.
Repent? Jesus? I'm not a Christian.
Thanks from skews13
Hollywood is offline  
Old October 8th, 2017, 03:43 PM   #30
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 8,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Kid, it is not exactly a big secret that I am a recovering alcoholic/addict. I've mentioned it here and on the other site I'm a member of many times. In fact, the Great Spirit willing, I will celebrate 32 years of sobriety this coming November 17th.
You're kind of a nasty little shit, what's up with you anyway?
You made a statement, i challenged you to back it up using logic. You started weaseling and talking shit. THAT makes me a "hate filled old man.?"
I don't hate you, you're just an anonymous kid on the internet talking shit. Why would i hate you? You're just a wee bit to sensitive and delicate of nature, IMHO of course.
Repent? Jesus? I'm not a Christian.
He is very emotional isn't he? I'm trying to figure out who's sok he is.
Thanks from RNG
skews13 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
ché, guevara, honors, ireland



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
President Obama Honors Veterans The White House The White House 0 November 11th, 2012 11:19 AM
President Obama Honors The Nations Top Cops The White House The White House 0 May 12th, 2012 08:23 AM
House honors Giffords msnbc.com Current Events 0 January 12th, 2011 10:14 AM
Baba Wawa Honors Fxashun... tristanrobin Gay and Lesbian Rights 9 November 17th, 2008 02:50 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.