Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree269Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 10th, 2017, 05:20 PM   #91
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
Hillary knew Bill was a sexual predator. She lied and protected him. These accusations are lies. You know that. All you care about is winning the election and if a good man is destroyed, so what. This is sick.
Nope, the Washington Post cited 30 corroborating witnesses. You just want to excuse child rape because the offender is a Republican. You are a fine upstanding Christian.
Camelot is offline  
Old November 10th, 2017, 05:21 PM   #92
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
He was a sitting president and wanted the case to go away so he settled. Just like Trump did with his Trump university scam to the tune of $25 million. No. Jury ever found Clinton guilty of anything. Criticizing Hillary for defending Bill while defending moore’s Wife for defending Moore is just foolish hypocrisy.
Bill Clinton was guilty. He lied about Lewinski and so did Hillary. She blamed a right wing conspiracy. Your hypocrisy is glaring. You defend the guilty and smear a man who is entitled to the benefit of the doubt according to our system. You promote smear tactics. I don't.
BS Filter is offline  
Old November 10th, 2017, 05:24 PM   #93
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
Paula Jones. That's the amount they settled on. You want to quibble over a word? You were wrong. Bill admitted guilt by agreeing to pay.
So Dot.Don is guilty of all the things he has settled for. Glad you finally got it.

A small but significant step. Keep it up. You'll get there eventually.
Thanks from Camelot
RNG is offline  
Old November 10th, 2017, 05:25 PM   #94
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
Hillary knew Bill was a sexual predator. She lied and protected him. These accusations are lies. You know that. All you care about is winning the election and if a good man is destroyed, so what. This is sick.
Did god tell you that via a burning bush? Or did he just magically plant that bullshit in your brain?
Thanks from Camelot
RNG is offline  
Old November 10th, 2017, 05:25 PM   #95
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
Bill Clinton was guilty. He lied about Lewinski and so did Hillary. She blamed a right wing conspiracy. Your hypocrisy is glaring. You defend the guilty and smear a man who is entitled to the benefit of the doubt according to our system. You promote smear tactics. I don't.
The Lewinsky matter was consensual sex with an adult. Much different than raping a 14 year old. You are looking desperate trying to defend the indefensible.
Camelot is offline  
Old November 10th, 2017, 05:26 PM   #96
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Nope, the Washington Post cited 30 corroborating witnesses. You just want to excuse child rape because the offender is a Republican. You are a fine upstanding Christian.
Now you're gonna attack me personally. You lose, you sick coward. I am a fine upstanding Christian, just like Mr. Moore. I abhor smear tactics and destroying people just to win an election.
BS Filter is offline  
Old November 10th, 2017, 05:27 PM   #97
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 9,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
Bill Clinton was guilty. He lied about Lewinski and so did Hillary. She blamed a right wing conspiracy. Your hypocrisy is glaring. You defend the guilty and smear a man who is entitled to the benefit of the doubt according to our system. You promote smear tactics. I don't.
And that makes a 32 year old attorney getting naked with a 14 year old OK?

Is that your point?
Thanks from Camelot
goober is offline  
Old November 10th, 2017, 05:27 PM   #98
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
The Lewinsky matter was consensual sex with an adult. Much different than raping a 14 year old. You are looking desperate trying to defend the indefensible.
Actually that is exactly what you are doing.
Quigley is offline  
Old November 10th, 2017, 05:28 PM   #99
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Did god tell you that via a burning bush? Or did he just magically plant that bullshit in your brain?
Just like Dotard Don and his Access Hollywood tape. If a Republican does it, the victims are lying. If a Democrat does it then the victims are telling the truth. Child rape is a politically transactional matter with these sickos on the right.
Camelot is offline  
Old November 10th, 2017, 05:29 PM   #100
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
Now you're gonna attack me personally. You lose, you sick coward. I am a fine upstanding Christian, just like Mr. Moore. I abhor smear tactics and destroying people just to win an election.
I have never met a fine upstanding Christian that would rationalize child rape away for political expediencies sake.
Camelot is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
accused, child, molestation, moore, ray



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Right's Molestation And Hypocrisy Problem Camelot Current Events 10 June 13th, 2015 09:26 AM
Molestation Is Punishable - Unless You're Christian Camelot Current Events 178 May 29th, 2015 05:12 PM
Accused Child Molester Had Received Amnesty excalibur Current Events 36 May 22nd, 2015 12:19 PM
Police: Fla. father beats accused child abuser pensacola_niceman Crime and Punishment 15 July 19th, 2014 04:03 PM
Mom accused of burning 'wimp' into child Cubbie Crime and Punishment 4 November 24th, 2008 05:20 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.