Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree269Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 12th, 2017, 05:43 AM   #191
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Stories, nothing more?

Consistent stories from people interviewed independently.

But here's the clincher: "I don't care what he supposedly did 40 years ago." I'm sure you don't. Winning has become more important than considering right or wrong.

Moore's a lucky guy. If he'd "dated" one of my daughters when they were in their teens, I would have told him to stop, and if he ignored my request I'd have broken his face.
Right or wrong is not in play here. Judge Moore was never charged with a crime. There are "stories". This is a smear campaign to destroy the character of a man that is a threat. You want to talk about right and wrong? That's wrong.
BS Filter is offline  
Old November 12th, 2017, 05:44 AM   #192
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
It's very clear you are going on what you've heard without reading any of the primary sources.

You're playing the Republican victim card BSF. Again.

edit: Good grief, this was my 56,000th post.
I'm going by what is the right thing to do.
BS Filter is offline  
Old November 12th, 2017, 05:49 AM   #193
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 16,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
I'm going by what is the right thing to do.
I have absolutely no doubt about that.


Of course when you say “right thing to do” you mean what is most beneficial for the right wing of political spectrum.
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Old November 12th, 2017, 05:52 AM   #194
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
I have absolutely no doubt about that.


Of course when you say “right thing to do” you mean what is most beneficial for the right wing of political spectrum.
I mean due process. The political establishment of both parties is trying to stop this man because he defeated them. Any honest person can see it.
BS Filter is offline  
Old November 12th, 2017, 06:00 AM   #195
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 11,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Filter View Post
Right or wrong is not in play here. Judge Moore was never charged with a crime. There are "stories". This is a smear campaign to destroy the character of a man that is a threat. You want to talk about right and wrong? That's wrong.
"Wrong" is a 32 year old man getting naked with a 14 year old girl.

This is a woman that the evidence places in contact with Roy Moore, that told her friends what happened at the time, and her friends remember her telling them.

And there's three more (so far) with similar stories, and a total (so far) of 30 people who provide evidence that this was what Roy Moore did back then.

That is an awful lot of evidence, way more than enough to justify publication.
And the evidence against it?
One person, the accused, denying everything, which is exactly what an innocent man would do, it's also exactly what a guilty man would do, so it doesn't really carry any weight.

But the real test of all this is whether Roy Moore chooses to take this to court. Then all the "stories" are told under oath. And the jury, based on the preponderance of the evidence, decides who's lying.
So we'll get the truth, until then, the Kiddie Diddler is still a candidate, write him a fat check, show your support for his "Youth Outreach" ....
goober is offline  
Old November 12th, 2017, 06:04 AM   #196
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
"Wrong" is a 32 year old man getting naked with a 14 year old girl.

This is a woman that the evidence places in contact with Roy Moore, that told her friends what happened at the time, and her friends remember her telling them.

And there's three more (so far) with similar stories, and a total (so far) of 30 people who provide evidence that this was what Roy Moore did back then.

That is an awful lot of evidence, way more than enough to justify publication.
And the evidence against it?
One person, the accused, denying everything, which is exactly what an innocent man would do, it's also exactly what a guilty man would do, so it doesn't really carry any weight.

But the real test of all this is whether Roy Moore chooses to take this to court. Then all the "stories" are told under oath. And the jury, based on the preponderance of the evidence, decides who's lying.
So we'll get the truth, until then, the Kiddie Diddler is still a candidate, write him a fat check, show your support for his "Youth Outreach" ....
Democrat operatives. I sincerely hope Judge Moore wins. Trump won against everything both parties and the media could throw at him. Power to the people.
BS Filter is offline  
Old November 12th, 2017, 06:07 AM   #197
concerned citizen
 
titan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Adirondack Park, NY
Posts: 721
Quote:
"The political establishment of both parties is trying to stop this man because he defeated them." BF #202
Candidly, I believe President Trump is of greater concern to Speaker Ryan (R) and Majority Leader McConnell (R) than Moore.
And we know they've been working toward common cause on such matters as "repeal & replace". They're simply not skilled enough to do as much with it as President Obama did.
Quote:
"Any honest person can see it." BF
So anyone that disagrees with you is either not as perceptive as you, or dishonest, or both?

What pompous buffoonery !!
Thanks from Camelot
titan is offline  
Old November 12th, 2017, 06:11 AM   #198
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Candidly, I believe President Trump is of greater concern to Speaker Ryan (R) and Majority Leader McConnell (R) than Moore.
And we know they've been working toward common cause on such matters as "repeal & replace". They're simply not skilled enough to do as much with it as President Obama did.

So anyone that disagrees with you is either not as perceptive as you, or dishonest, or both?

What pompous buffoonery !!
My pompous buffoonery is exactly the same tactic the left uses. I've witnessed numerous posts on political forums by leftists stating...."Any intelligent informed person knows blah, blah, blah....."
BS Filter is offline  
Old November 12th, 2017, 06:25 AM   #199
concerned citizen
 
titan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Adirondack Park, NY
Posts: 721
Quote:
"My pompous buffoonery is exactly the same tactic the left uses." BF #206
Even if true, irrelevant.

You insinuate you reject it when the left does it, yet you've just confessed to doing the same thing.
Do you even know what the word "hypocrite" means?

The amusing part of all this is, it appears you may actually be sincere, believing such blather is worth reading.

It's not informative.
It's not logical argumentation.
It's merely screen clutter.
titan is offline  
Old November 12th, 2017, 06:40 AM   #200
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a house
Posts: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Even if true, irrelevant.

You insinuate you reject it when the left does it, yet you've just confessed to doing the same thing.
Do you even know what the word "hypocrite" means?

The amusing part of all this is, it appears you may actually be sincere, believing such blather is worth reading.

It's not informative.
It's not logical argumentation.
It's merely screen clutter.
Hollywood taught me.
BS Filter is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
accused, child, molestation, moore, ray



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Right's Molestation And Hypocrisy Problem Camelot Current Events 10 June 13th, 2015 08:26 AM
Molestation Is Punishable - Unless You're Christian Camelot Current Events 178 May 29th, 2015 04:12 PM
Accused Child Molester Had Received Amnesty excalibur Current Events 36 May 22nd, 2015 11:19 AM
Police: Fla. father beats accused child abuser pensacola_niceman Crime and Punishment 15 July 19th, 2014 03:03 PM
Mom accused of burning 'wimp' into child Cubbie Crime and Punishment 4 November 24th, 2008 04:20 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.