Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree14Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 9th, 2017, 09:44 PM   #21
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
Ha you make a thread with "pee pee Don" in the title because you are still buying the Russian prostitutes thing. Its very funny. You have no credibility what so ever.
Yes, Schiller admitting that prostitutes were offered was just a coincidence. Don the Con never mentioned this fact in the past when he made comments on the story. Why would that be ? It is very similar to meeting Russian operatives in Chump tower. First the meeting never happened. Then it was about adoption. Then they admitted that they were offered dirt on Hillary. Now the Russian operative claims that the deal was for dirt on Hillary in return for ending the Magnitsky Act after the election. These lying snakes always follow the same pattern.
Camelot is offline  
Old November 9th, 2017, 09:50 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 3,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Yes, Schiller admitting that prostitutes were offered was just a coincidence. Don the Con never mentioned this fact in the past when he made comments on the story. Why would that be ? It is very similar to meeting Russian operatives in Chump tower. First the meeting never happened. Then it was about adoption. Then they admitted that they were offered dirt on Hillary. Now the Russian operative claims that the deal was for dirt on Hillary in return for ending the Magnitsky Act after the election. These lying snakes always follow the same pattern.
Ha. See. You want so bad to believe the golden shower story that you don't even trust the left wing media when they say the story was just Russian propaganda.

Keep resisting. Its highly entertaining.
Thanks from Sabcat
justoneman is offline  
Old November 9th, 2017, 10:03 PM   #23
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
but this thread isnt about alleged russian collusion during the campaign, its about the spurious claim trump used a group of prostitute girls many years ago while in russia. you are changing your story.
You're judge and jury. Spurious claim? When was that verdict established?
imaginethat is offline  
Old November 9th, 2017, 10:26 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
So, Trump says he didn't do it.

I'd like you to give me one reason why I or anyone should believe him. Take your time....
So CNN implies something and we are supposed to believe it? Why?
You have me confused with someone who said, "We are supposed to believe anything CNN implies." I never said that, or implied it.

What's bothered the crap outta me over this issue is people on both sides "know" without evidence.

Now, try to answer my request, please.

I'd like you to give me one reason why I or anyone should believe Trump on this matter, or any others. He's established an image as a flip flopper and liar. That's what he is. The most devout worshippers of Trump can't see him for what he is: a salesman who'll tell ya whatever you need to hear to "close the deal."

To wit:
In a hotel ballroom in King of Prussia, his running mate, Mike Pence, introduced him as a dealmaker, fighter and winner “who never quits, who never backs down.” Trump promised to “convene a special session” of Congress as soon as he was sworn in — an idea that confounded many, as Congress was already set to be in session — so that lawmakers could “immediately repeal and replace Obamacare.” All of this would happen “very, very quickly,” he said.

“If we don’t repeal and replace Obamacare, we will destroy American health care forever,” Trump said. “It’s one of the single most important reasons why we must win on November 8th. We must win.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.838c5e752a1a

Damned fear monger.

For those pitiful claims alone, when Donald says "very, very" no I didn't do anything with any Gorgeous Russian Ladies, I'm not convinced.
imaginethat is offline  
Old November 9th, 2017, 10:34 PM   #25
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
Ha. See. You want so bad to believe the golden shower story that you don't even trust the left wing media when they say the story was just Russian propaganda.

Keep resisting. Its highly entertaining.
Couldn't be any more entertaining than watching Christians supporting DJT.

Couldn't be any more entertaining than Trump supporters "interpreting" what DJT says.
imaginethat is offline  
Old November 9th, 2017, 10:53 PM   #26
concerned citizen
 
titan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Adirondack Park, NY
Posts: 643
Where There Is Smoke, There Is Pee Pee Don

Q: What's the difference between a chick pea and a garbanzo bean?

A: Trump has never had a garbanzo bean on his face.
Thanks from imaginethat
titan is offline  
Old November 9th, 2017, 11:09 PM   #27
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
Ha. See. You want so bad to believe the golden shower story that you don't even trust the left wing media when they say the story was just Russian propaganda.

Keep resisting. Its highly entertaining.
Please provide left-wing sources that say it's just propaganda.
imaginethat is offline  
Old November 10th, 2017, 07:47 AM   #28
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
Ha. See. You want so bad to believe the golden shower story that you don't even trust the left wing media when they say the story was just Russian propaganda.

Keep resisting. Its highly entertaining.


You just don't seem to get it, do you?? The sitting president is a pathological liar. Trump has lied about anything and everything---from the inconsequential to the significant and far-reaching. His credibility is ZERO.

Most of us DO NOT WANT to believe the golden shower story or the prostitute story or the open mic story or how he'd like to date his daughter. We don't want to believe that he'll bomb the hell out of North Korea. We don't want to believe that he cheated on his wives and defrauded hundreds of people. We don't want to believe that Trump is unintelligent, uninformed, careless, reckless or childish...........but...........HE IS.

Don't you think most reasonable people want a president to be proud of? A decent guy who respects others like his cabinet (whom he chose) and foreign leaders and congressional leaders from both parties? Don't you think we want a high-minded, virtuous statesman as our president?? Someone with a modicum of ethics? Morals?
Because I'm telling you now--WE the people want these qualities in our presidents. I prayed that I was wrong about Trump--I really did. I prayed that with the right advisors and staff that he would unite this country. He hasn't.
Thanks from Camelot
Clara007 is offline  
Old November 10th, 2017, 07:53 AM   #29
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
You just don't seem to get it, do you?? The sitting president is a pathological liar. Trump has lied about anything and everything---from the inconsequential to the significant and far-reaching. His credibility is ZERO.

Most of us DO NOT WANT to believe the golden shower story or the prostitute story or the open mic story or how he'd like to date his daughter. We don't want to believe that he'll bomb the hell out of North Korea. We don't want to believe that he cheated on his wives and defrauded hundreds of people. We don't want to believe that Trump is unintelligent, uninformed, careless, reckless or childish...........but...........HE IS.

Don't you think most reasonable people want a president to be proud of? A decent guy who respects others like his cabinet (whom he chose) and foreign leaders and congressional leaders from both parties? Don't you think we want a high-minded, virtuous statesman as our president?? Someone with a modicum of ethics? Morals?
Because I'm telling you now--WE the people want these qualities in our presidents. I prayed that I was wrong about Trump--I really did. I prayed that with the right advisors and staff that he would unite this country. He hasn't.
Yes, but they weren't given that option in 2016.
Quigley is offline  
Old November 10th, 2017, 10:44 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
You conveniently left out the part where Schiller, THE CON’S SECURITY GUARD, conveniently left his post outside the Con’s door after just a few minutes. Allow me to translate that to you. Schiller knew he would be in deep trouble if he lied so he limited his own involvement. A little too convenient.
Convenient seems to be your buzz-word here. Is that your "convenient" way of skirting the facts? Allegations, absent facts, are unproven allegations only. A bit inconvenient, wouldn't you say?
caconservative is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
don, pee, smoke



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Too much smoke for there not to be a fire GhostRider Americas 4 January 20th, 2017 06:25 PM
The Price of a good smoke. roastpork Drugs, Alcohol, Tobacco 88 December 3rd, 2015 09:07 PM
Pot smoke radar gun. pana8 Current Events 4 November 13th, 2013 11:38 AM
Here comes the smoke screen!! hevusa Political Talk 2 June 4th, 2006 11:03 AM
Do you smoke? tadpole256 Opinion Polls 20 August 7th, 2005 08:12 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.