Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree19Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 11th, 2017, 02:29 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,237
DJT insults America while praising Putin

Check out the full article, The 29 most eye-popping lines from Donald Trump's press gaggle in Vietnam - CNNPolitics , but here are a few of the greatest hits:

• "He said he didn't meddle, he said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times."

• "I would rather have (Putin), you know, work with him on the Ukraine than standing and arguing about whether or not... because that whole thing was set up by the Democrats."

• "But Putin said he did not do what they said he did. And you know, there are those that say if he did do it, he wouldn't have gotten caught."

• "He just, he just, every time he sees me he says I didn't do that and I believe, I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it."

• "I think he's very insulted by it which is not a good thing for our country."

• "But this is really an artificial barrier that's put in front of us for solving problems with Russia, and he says that very strongly that he really seems to be insulted by it, and he says he didn't do it."

• "I think, he is very, very strong in the fact that he didn't do it."

• "Then you hear it's 17 agencies, whoa, it's three. And one is (former CIA Director John) Brennan, and one is whatever. I mean give me a break, they're political hacks."

• "So you look at that and you have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he had nothing to do with that."

"China likes me. China likes me."

• "This artificial Democratic hit job gets in the way. It gets in the way. And that's a shame. Because people will die because of it, and it's a pure hit job, and it's artificially induced and it's a shame."

• "Democrats wanted to have a good relationship with Russia but they couldn't do it because they didn't have the talent, they didn't have the chemistry to do it, they didn't have what it takes."

The 29 most eye-popping lines from Donald Trump's press gaggle in Vietnam - CNNPolitics
Thanks from Camelot and Clara007
imaginethat is offline  
Old November 11th, 2017, 03:00 PM   #2
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,398
That is one part obstruction of justice and one part treason. The following quote from your article IT is simply unbelievable;

Quote:

• "I think he's very insulted by it which is not a good thing for our country."
This idiot is worried that the creep that cyber attacked our electoral process is insulted and that is not a good thing for our country ? Why doesn’t the Con just drop to his knees and give his boyfriend a hummer while he’s at it ? Keep in mind, when the Russians were setting up a meeting at Chump Tower with Jr. and son in law they were told that the Russian had ‘thousands of emails” damaging to Hillary. This was before our intelligence agencies knew the hacks took place.

CONCLUSION : Not only does the Con know that the Russians did it but he knew it even before our intelligence agencies knew it and didn’t report it.
Camelot is offline  
Old November 11th, 2017, 03:09 PM   #3
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,398
Even the Con’s own CIA Chief had to call him out for his blatant lies;

Quote:

CIA: Director 'stands by' Russian interference assessment
Source: The Hill

The CIA on Saturday said its director, Mike Pompeo, "stands by" the intelligence community’s declassified report that concluded Russia ran an influence campaign aimed at helping President Trump win the White House in 2016.

"The director stands by and has always stood by the January 2017 intelligence community assessment entitled: 'Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent U.S. Elections.' The intelligence assessment with regard to Russian election meddling has not changed,” a spokesperson for the agency said when contacted by The Hill.

The statement follows President Trump's comments about Russian President Vladimir Putin's repeated denials that Moscow was involved in election interference, as well as a meeting in Vietnam between the two world leaders.

The CIA did not comment on Trump's meeting with Putin.

Read more: CIA: Director 'stands by' Russian interference assessment | TheHill
Camelot is offline  
Old November 11th, 2017, 03:21 PM   #4
Banned
 
Hashtag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Upside Down
Posts: 714
Camelot, who has posted several times the lie that Roy Moore has been accused of rape, also is lying about obstruction of justice. Child, stick to what they tell you to post and do not ad lib.

A POTUS can hardly obstruct justice unless he is under court order, as happened with Nixon, or suborns perjury, as Clinton did. It involves a court proceeding, so please stop using a term of art to which you are clueless about its true meaning.

And the idiotic use of "treason" is asinine. Just raw TDS on display.
Hashtag is offline  
Old November 11th, 2017, 03:23 PM   #5
Banned
 
Hashtag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Upside Down
Posts: 714
TDS on Steroids© alert.

Quote:
President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election* I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."
*And how did he know he would win reelection?
Hashtag is offline  
Old November 11th, 2017, 03:41 PM   #6
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashtag View Post
TDS on Steroids© alert.



*And how did he know he would win reelection?
Hey IT, Hashtag’s post is proof positive that he is Excalibur in disguise. One of his favorite tricks was to post a post like the one I quoted and then re-post it farther down the thread when it’s ignored by subsequent posts. Hashtag = Excalibur folks. Pretty pathetic that he has to snake around like this. Is it any wonder that he is simpatico with Roy Moore ?
Camelot is offline  
Old November 11th, 2017, 04:01 PM   #7
Banned
 
Hashtag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Upside Down
Posts: 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Hey IT, Hashtag’s post is proof positive that he is Excalibur in disguise. One of his favorite tricks was to post a post like the one I quoted and then re-post it farther down the thread when it’s ignored by subsequent posts. Hashtag = Excalibur folks. Pretty pathetic that he has to snake around like this. Is it any wonder that he is simpatico with Roy Moore ?


Off base as usual.

And where have I shown to be "simpatico" with Roy Moore, whatever you think that may mean? Just you lying again, as you lied about rape charges against Moore, but when asked for a link you ran away. But then you are known to run away.
Hashtag is offline  
Old November 11th, 2017, 04:09 PM   #8
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashtag View Post
Off base as usual.

And where have I shown to be "simpatico" with Roy Moore, whatever you think that may mean? Just you lying again, as you lied about rape charges against Moore, but when asked for a link you ran away. But then you are known to run away.
Come on ex, you were busted with this last of many socks a long time ago.
Thanks from Camelot
RNG is offline  
Old November 11th, 2017, 04:39 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 8,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Check out the full article, The 29 most eye-popping lines from Donald Trump's press gaggle in Vietnam - CNNPolitics , but here are a few of the greatest hits:

• "He said he didn't meddle, he said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times."

• "I would rather have (Putin), you know, work with him on the Ukraine than standing and arguing about whether or not... because that whole thing was set up by the Democrats."

• "But Putin said he did not do what they said he did. And you know, there are those that say if he did do it, he wouldn't have gotten caught."

• "He just, he just, every time he sees me he says I didn't do that and I believe, I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it."

• "I think he's very insulted by it which is not a good thing for our country."

• "But this is really an artificial barrier that's put in front of us for solving problems with Russia, and he says that very strongly that he really seems to be insulted by it, and he says he didn't do it."

• "I think, he is very, very strong in the fact that he didn't do it."

• "Then you hear it's 17 agencies, whoa, it's three. And one is (former CIA Director John) Brennan, and one is whatever. I mean give me a break, they're political hacks."

• "So you look at that and you have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he had nothing to do with that."

"China likes me. China likes me."

• "This artificial Democratic hit job gets in the way. It gets in the way. And that's a shame. Because people will die because of it, and it's a pure hit job, and it's artificially induced and it's a shame."

• "Democrats wanted to have a good relationship with Russia but they couldn't do it because they didn't have the talent, they didn't have the chemistry to do it, they didn't have what it takes."

The 29 most eye-popping lines from Donald Trump's press gaggle in Vietnam - CNNPolitics

Quote:
"I would rather have (Putin), you know, work with him on the Ukraine than standing and arguing about whether or not... because that whole thing was set up by the Democrats."
Quote:
"This artificial Democratic hit job gets in the way. It gets in the way. And that's a shame. Because people will die because of it, and it's a pure hit job, and it's artificially induced and it's a shame."
Translation: Me, Vladimir, Rex, and Exxon Mobil can almost taste that oil under the Arctic Shelf. We are willing to look past the Ukraine occupation, but Obama put sanctions in place the Congress won't let me remove, and the fact that the black guy has cost all of us upwards of a trillion dollars, and there isn't thing one we can do about it, is more than we can tolerate.
Thanks from imaginethat
skews13 is offline  
Old November 11th, 2017, 04:49 PM   #10
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,874
At least he didn't directly blame "crooked Hillary" or at least this time.
RNG is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
america, djt, insults, praise, praising, putin



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump's America, Putin's America GhostRider Americas 18 January 19th, 2017 12:44 PM
Trump enemy of America friend to Putin GhostRider Americas 41 July 28th, 2016 05:00 PM
Putin to U.N.: America Is Destroying the World, and Only We Can Stop It LongWinded Current Events 41 September 29th, 2015 02:32 PM
Republicans Praising Putin Prove One Thing — They’ve Officially Lost Their Minds poet Current Events 116 September 20th, 2013 05:43 PM
Putin lashes out at 'wolf-like' America hevusa Political Talk 0 May 10th, 2006 09:50 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.