Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree37Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 14th, 2017, 12:03 AM   #41
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: California
Posts: 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
It is always a pleasure to read one of your posts.
Well, good......so sad though that you almost never seem to actually comprehend them.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
So enlightening and relevant to the one you responded to.
Glad you noticed the references to your crackpot conspiracy theory ideation and the ridiculous things that aberration leads you to believe. Get help!
Thanks from Clara007
Ahgho Boogheroff is offline  
Old November 14th, 2017, 04:32 AM   #42
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
I'm sorry the pure unmitigated, unadulterated, not to mention unconscionable, HYPOCRISY from the fright wing here is just absolutely beyond belief, unbelievably astounding !!!

Kevin Spacey has had his entire career destroyed by a SINGLE unsubstantiated allegation from more than 30 years ago !!!! EVERY CUNTSERVATIVE on this board has him tried and convicted of being a queer pedophile rapist. NO if's, NO and's, NO but's, NOR or's. GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY !!!

But now that one of your own had been caught up in the "me too" campaign you're actually defending the fucking pedophile.

You're first line of defense is "they're lying !!!!! Just a smear campaign. They are nothing but operatives from the DNC."

You're next line is, "well, even if it DID happen WHY did they wait 40 years ??? "

Then THE most laughable defense was from some republican politician who said it was OK because it was BIBLICAL !!! Because Mary, the mother of Jesus, was still a teenager when she hooked up with an ADULT MALE NAMED JOSEPH !!!!! WHAT A FUCKING CROCK OF SHIT !!!!!! Moore's youngest accuser was TWO YEARS YOUNGER THAN THE SPACEY ACCUSER !!!!! But it's OK for him to be a pedophile because the BIBLE SAYS SO ???????

Not only did you not question the Spacey allegation YOU ATTACKED ANYONE WHO DID as supporting pedophilia !!!!! But even though Moore's youngest accuser was TWO YEARS YOUNGER not a word about pedophilia in regards to Moore ???

You can't say Spacey is guilty based on a single allegation, then turn around and completely dismiss MULTIPLE ALLEGATIONS against Moore.

Anybody that does so is a complete and total hypocrite. You are WITHOUT ANY MORAL CENTER. You are more concerned with MAINTAINING YOUR POWER IN CONGRESS than even the most fundamental concept of RIGHT AND WRONG !!!
Spacey was not running for office, the person in question had no political agenda, does that help at all , as well as spacey admitted his guilt! Does the timing seem a little compelling at all to you?
Sensible is offline  
Old November 14th, 2017, 04:47 AM   #43
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 22,390
A woman on Facebook actually wrote:

"I'll vote Roy Moore because the GOP only screws little kids, the DNC screws everybody."

seriously.
tristanrobin is offline  
Old November 14th, 2017, 05:00 AM   #44
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
A woman on Facebook actually wrote:

"I'll vote Roy Moore because the GOP only screws little kids, the DNC screws everybody."

seriously.

Did you catch this one? Roy Moore once cast the lone vote in favor of a man accused of raping a four-year-old boy. Eight other justices found the guy guilty....but.....Here is Roy's reasoning.

Roy Moore dissented from that opinion. He wrote:

"Because there was no evidence in this case of an implied threat of serious physical injury…or of an implied threat of death, Higdon cannot be convicted of sodomy in the first degree “by forcible compulsion.”

No threat of serious injury? To a FOUR YEAR OLD boy??

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...four-year-old/
Thanks from Camelot
Clara007 is offline  
Old November 14th, 2017, 06:22 AM   #45
The Posters of Meh
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: North Texas
Posts: 4,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
A woman on Facebook actually wrote:

"I'll vote Roy Moore because the GOP only screws little kids, the DNC screws everybody."

seriously.
Which is why the GOP wants Moore to drop out. They dont want to be known as the Grand Ol Pedophiliacs.
Thanks from Clara007
Panther is online now  
Old November 14th, 2017, 08:34 AM   #46
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,971
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
Which is why the GOP wants Moore to drop out. They dont want to be known as the Grand Ol Pedophiliacs.
They want him to drop out because they fear loosing the election. Otherwise the move is to let him win then move to have him removed from his seat, forcing another election.

Dr. Strange.
Thanks from Sensible
Sabcat is offline  
Old November 14th, 2017, 08:36 AM   #47
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,971
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahgho Boogheroff View Post
Well, good......so sad though that you almost never seem to actually comprehend them.






Glad you noticed the references to your crackpot conspiracy theory ideation and the ridiculous things that aberration leads you to believe. Get help!
One sentence in you tangent. How profound.
Sabcat is offline  
Old November 14th, 2017, 10:12 AM   #48
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
Then take it up with the conservatives on the board. I am merely following their lead.

In the Spacey thread I and a couple of others pointed out that technically Spacey (and now Moore) would be an ephebophile since he was attracted to POST pubescent youngsters. But the conservatives were screaming NO NO NO he's a god damned pedophile and anyone who defends him must be one too !!!

You say you're neither conservative nor liberal, but I don't remember you calling out the conservatives for accusing anyone who defended Spacey of being a pedo ?? Why suddenly are you so offended when the shoe is on the other foot ?
I'm neither a Republican or a Democrat. I have said that I am a ramrod straight Constitutionalist. It is one thing to be talking about some Politician or Celebrity, that is still basically abstract, but you made it personal and that's wrong. Calling someone a dumbass is not the same s calling someone a Pedo.

Last edited by imaginethat; November 15th, 2017 at 07:03 PM.
Quigley is offline  
Old November 14th, 2017, 10:19 AM   #49
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,231
"Why Do Republicans Prefer A Pedophile To A Democrat"?

This a leading question that lacks established facts. Yet, you make that statement as though it was established fact. Which is why this Liberal attack, as with most Liberal attacks, are dismissed by conservatives.
Thanks from Sabcat
caconservative is offline  
Old November 14th, 2017, 11:01 AM   #50
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: California
Posts: 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
One sentence in you tangent. How profound.
One meaningless sentence....(as usual).....how pathetically un-profound.
Ahgho Boogheroff is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
democrat, history, pedophile, prefer, republicans, short



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Republicans Furious As Trump Sides With Democrats On Short-Term Debt Limit Extension Quigley Current Events 26 September 12th, 2017 10:30 AM
A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism Panther Americas 7 December 16th, 2015 09:55 AM
37 House-Republicans SHORT-TIMING!!! Medicine Man Current Events 1 October 30th, 2013 05:45 PM
Want a Better Economy? History Says Vote Democrat! intangible child Economics 18 March 22nd, 2013 08:36 PM
With a democrat as president do republicans really want our country to succeed? Tyler Cornwall Current Events 11 January 26th, 2013 11:23 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.