Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree37Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 15th, 2017, 10:25 AM   #61
Spud
 
foundit66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Posts: 5,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
Obviously if a candidate is proven to be a pedophile, he would be dropped. Plenty of history of false accusations, so accusations are always taken with a grain of salt.

Yeah. Cause that's what Republicans clearly did with Bill & Hillary Clinton...

Obviously when they were chanting "LOCK HER UP", they were obviously mistaken in thinking the trial had already come back with a conviction...

< end sarcasm >
Thanks from RNG
foundit66 is offline  
Old November 15th, 2017, 10:33 AM   #62
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post

Yeah. Cause that's what Republicans clearly did with Bill & Hillary Clinton...

Obviously when they were chanting "LOCK HER UP", they were obviously mistaken in thinking the trial had already come back with a conviction...

< end sarcasm >
Surely you'd support a Special Council looking into it now knowing what we know about Comey, correct?
Quigley is offline  
Old November 15th, 2017, 10:39 AM   #63
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
Surely you'd support a Special Council looking into it now knowing what we know about Comey, correct?
What do you know about Comey now?
RNG is offline  
Old November 15th, 2017, 10:40 AM   #64
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
What do you know about Comey now?
We know that he drafted his exoneration letter two months prior to ending the investigation.
Quigley is offline  
Old November 15th, 2017, 10:44 AM   #65
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
We know that he drafted his exoneration letter two months prior to ending the investigation.
He was saving time while waiting to get the end report through the bureaucracy.

Of course you don't remember the fact that the investigation ended, was restarted just in time to really impress voters and then the announcement came out on Football Day in America Sunday that the new digging found another big zilch. Because that doesn't fit your biased view of the situation.
Thanks from Camelot
RNG is offline  
Old November 15th, 2017, 11:10 AM   #66
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
He was saving time while waiting to get the end report through the bureaucracy.

Of course you don't remember the fact that the investigation ended, was restarted just in time to really impress voters and then the announcement came out on Football Day in America Sunday that the new digging found another big zilch. Because that doesn't fit your biased view of the situation.
You're deflecting, prove to me that he was just "saving time". Source it son
Quigley is offline  
Old November 15th, 2017, 11:12 AM   #67
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
He was saving time while waiting to get the end report through the bureaucracy.

Of course you don't remember the fact that the investigation ended, was restarted just in time to really impress voters and then the announcement came out on Football Day in America Sunday that the new digging found another big zilch. Because that doesn't fit your biased view of the situation.
OUR PREVIOUS REPORT ON THE COMEY EXONERATION LETTER:
Senator Chuck Grassley is disturbed by the discovery that the former FBI Director James Comey drafted his conclusion on Hillary Clinton prior to interviewing key witnesses! Disturbing indeed!


Grassley and the Senate Judiciary sent a letter of concern after reviewing transcripts that were heavily redacted. This stinks to high heaven! More lawlessness from the Obama administration and the Clinton grifters…

COMEY CONCLUDED…EARLY

The Judiciary Committee reviewed transcripts, which were heavily redacted, indicating Comey began drafting the exoneration statement in April or May 2016, before the FBI interviewed up to 17 key witnesses, including Clinton and some of her close aides.


https://100percentfedup.com/catherin...tnesses-video/

I'd have given you the benefit of the doubt but you are a hack and a liar.
Quigley is offline  
Old November 15th, 2017, 11:14 AM   #68
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
You're deflecting, prove to me that he was just "saving time". Source it son
As soon as you prove to me that your "factoid" has any relevance.
RNG is offline  
Old November 15th, 2017, 11:16 AM   #69
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
OUR PREVIOUS REPORT ON THE COMEY EXONERATION LETTER:
Senator Chuck Grassley is disturbed by the discovery that the former FBI Director James Comey drafted his conclusion on Hillary Clinton prior to interviewing key witnesses! Disturbing indeed!


Grassley and the Senate Judiciary sent a letter of concern after reviewing transcripts that were heavily redacted. This stinks to high heaven! More lawlessness from the Obama administration and the Clinton grifters…

COMEY CONCLUDED…EARLY

The Judiciary Committee reviewed transcripts, which were heavily redacted, indicating Comey began drafting the exoneration statement in April or May 2016, before the FBI interviewed up to 17 key witnesses, including Clinton and some of her close aides.


https://100percentfedup.com/catherin...tnesses-video/

I'd have given you the benefit of the doubt but you are a hack and a liar.
Great source there. How high up are they on the fake news spewers list?
RNG is offline  
Old November 15th, 2017, 11:22 AM   #70
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Great source there. How high up are they on the fake news spewers list?
LOL, when you get slapped denigrate the source. You lied and got caught. Again.
Thanks from Sensible
Quigley is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
democrat, history, pedophile, prefer, republicans, short



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Republicans Furious As Trump Sides With Democrats On Short-Term Debt Limit Extension Quigley Current Events 26 September 12th, 2017 10:30 AM
A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism Panther Americas 7 December 16th, 2015 09:55 AM
37 House-Republicans SHORT-TIMING!!! Medicine Man Current Events 1 October 30th, 2013 05:45 PM
Want a Better Economy? History Says Vote Democrat! intangible child Economics 18 March 22nd, 2013 08:36 PM
With a democrat as president do republicans really want our country to succeed? Tyler Cornwall Current Events 11 January 26th, 2013 11:23 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.