Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree14Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 3rd, 2017, 07:46 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 8,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
WHY do you ALWAYS default to "someone else did something somewhere sometime"? It's irrelevant. This is about Flynn and what he did and the deal he made. The RW attitude is so childish. Your argument is exactly what a 5-year-old says when he's caught with his hand in the cookie JAR.

It's not about anyone else and when the DOJ decides to prosecute someone else like Hillary you'll be the first to know.
It's called denial.

If we deny it enough, it will mitigate any price we might pay.

Which has worked for them in the past.

The average American doesn't have the brains God gave an animal cracker.

I give you Donald Trump, a Republican Congress, and another trickle down tax bill as evidence.
Thanks from Camelot and Clara007
skews13 is offline  
Old December 3rd, 2017, 09:36 AM   #12
M(A)GA
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 23,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
Yes, and being a convicted felon is no small deal.

He has now lost his rights, including owning a firearm, the right to vote, to hold public office, his security clearance, his right to hold certain types of licenses, he can no longer engage in his business representing any foreign government for profit. And that's not to mention any benefit he had as a general officer in the military. The only reason he is not in prison after losing that much is because of what he told the prosecutors, that apparently was quite damning to escape his date with the jailer.
Not necessarily.
Sabcat is offline  
Old December 3rd, 2017, 10:30 AM   #13
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 27,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
WHY do you ALWAYS default to "someone else did something somewhere sometime"? It's irrelevant. This is about Flynn and what he did and the deal he made. The RW attitude is so childish. Your argument is exactly what a 5-year-old says when he's caught with his hand in the cookie JAR.

It's not about anyone else and when the DOJ decides to prosecute someone else like Hillary you'll be the first to know.
He's just following the Republican President's lead in his twitterstorm from last night. Multiple tweets about Crooked Hillary being worse than Flynn. Multiple.

What a pathetic example to be displaying to the world.

Check it out HERE
RNG is offline  
Old December 3rd, 2017, 11:23 AM   #14
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Arizona
Posts: 76
Flynn is the sacrificial lamb to protect the higher ups criminal activity.
barb is offline  
Old December 3rd, 2017, 11:27 AM   #15
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 27,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by barb View Post
Flynn is the sacrificial lamb to protect the higher ups criminal activity.
Flynn is the guy who gets a deal for being the first to roll on the others.
Thanks from Hollywood and Clara007
RNG is offline  
Old December 3rd, 2017, 11:47 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
He's just following the Republican President's lead in his twitterstorm from last night. Multiple tweets about Crooked Hillary being worse than Flynn. Multiple.

What a pathetic example to be displaying to the world.

Check it out HERE


Yeah....I figured that was his next move/tweet/stupidity--Clinton's buddy, Comey?? A president of the United States of America 'dissing' his own cabinet, his intelligence agencies, his dept of justice and his FBI. I never thought I'd live to see this day and sometimes I wish I hadn't.

But yes. If Trumper says it, tweets it, does it, loves it, or hates it, SO DOES the cult.
I can't even believe we're having this conversation. But, in other news, there's the possibility that Trump will be called to testify about the 12 sexual harassment/assault charges. That would be cool because we all know Trump will lie like a placemat---to the FBI---and probably get nailed for it.
I think I'll pray about that---since I'm told by the REAL Christians on the board that praying is a "REQUEST" from God.
I'll let you know what God has to say. OK??

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...ched/23295571/
Clara007 is offline  
Old December 3rd, 2017, 01:47 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 9,586
Quote:
Originally Posted by barb View Post
Flynn is the sacrificial lamb to protect the higher ups criminal activity.
A sacrificial lamb give himself up to protect others.
Flynn made a deal to deliver others to the prosecutors to protect himself.

And maybe he picks up 30 pieces of silver to cover expenses.
goober is offline  
Old December 5th, 2017, 02:17 PM   #18
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Arizona
Posts: 76
Perhaps Flynn should have said when he was questioned by the FBI that he couldn't recall as this has worked for so many others in politics.
barb is offline  
Old December 5th, 2017, 02:34 PM   #19
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 34,209
Flynn is being charged for lying to the FBI for something that was not a crime.

how crazy is that.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old December 5th, 2017, 02:45 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 7,169
Flynn is just a building block for Mueller's Investigation....This farce has one thing as it's purpose....The Impeachment of Donald J.Trump....It's just part of the Silent Coup.....
Thanks from Kelvin
Jimgorn is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
attack, flynn, making, sense



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Spicer, Flynn and the FBI Clara007 Current Events 9 June 20th, 2017 05:16 PM
Flynn's Amendment tbbyolumbatobby Current Events 17 May 22nd, 2017 06:43 PM
Flynn evokes the 5th Amendment GhostRider Americas 0 May 22nd, 2017 05:53 PM
Flynn Resigns excalibur Current Events 137 February 20th, 2017 12:05 PM
Why Was the FBI Investigating General Flynn? excalibur Current Events 14 February 18th, 2017 08:32 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.