Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree33Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 7th, 2018, 01:26 PM   #1
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 735
Admitted liar, narcissist Wolff says book will bring down Trump.

Wow! This guy is full of himself. He puts out a book he admits is full of fiction and claims in an interview with BBC that this will end the Trump Presidency.

At least he admits what his motives for the book were. I wonder how many libs here buy his idiocy and think this will end Trump.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...%A6-presidency
Libertarian Guy is offline  
Old January 7th, 2018, 01:35 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Hell
Posts: 863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertarian Guy View Post
Wow! This guy is full of himself. He puts out a book he admits is full of fiction and claims in an interview with BBC that this will end the Trump Presidency.

At least he admits what his motives for the book were. I wonder how many libs here buy his idiocy and think this will end Trump.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...%A6-presidency
He just makes up stuff as he goes, and his supporters still don't think he is a liar?

Quote:
Wolff then discredited the positive effect Trump has had on the economy. “He hardly has a staff anymore, since most people have left the White House. And it may be that he will do nothing. The economy is booming possibly because you’ll have someone who’s not capable of actually implementing any policies or regulation,” he chided.
Marcus Livius is offline  
Old January 7th, 2018, 01:37 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 11,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertarian Guy View Post
Wow! This guy is full of himself. He puts out a book he admits is full of fiction and claims in an interview with BBC that this will end the Trump Presidency.

At least he admits what his motives for the book were. I wonder how many libs here buy his idiocy and think this will end Trump.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...%A6-presidency
You're lying again, are you stupid, or just a compulsive liar?

Maybe both?
goober is offline  
Old January 7th, 2018, 01:38 PM   #4
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 735
Anyone else wonder why it is that this admitted liar claims "100%" of the people who work with Trump in the White House think he is unfit for office, yet not a single person has come forward on record to say that.

I have seen several people who work with Trump on a daily basis come forward ON RECORD saying the admitted liar is full of shit. That means that, so far, 100% of those who work with Trump and have actually gone on record say Wolff is a lying sack.
Libertarian Guy is offline  
Old January 7th, 2018, 01:39 PM   #5
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
You're lying again, are you stupid, or just a compulsive liar?

Maybe both?
Where is the lie? Be specific.
Libertarian Guy is offline  
Old January 7th, 2018, 01:39 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 11,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertarian Guy View Post
Wow! This guy is full of himself. He puts out a book he admits is full of fiction and claims in an interview with BBC that this will end the Trump Presidency.

At least he admits what his motives for the book were. I wonder how many libs here buy his idiocy and think this will end Trump.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...%A6-presidency


When you say "this guy is full of himself....full of fiction and claims...." Are you speaking of Donald Trump??
Thanks from catus felis
Clara007 is online now  
Old January 7th, 2018, 01:41 PM   #7
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
When you say "this guy is full of himself....full of fiction and claims...." Are you speaking of Donald Trump??
So all you have is a piss poor edit of my OP used to attempt to divert?

Pretty weak. Move along.
Libertarian Guy is offline  
Old January 7th, 2018, 01:59 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 11,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertarian Guy View Post
Where is the lie? Be specific.
We went over this.
Wolff did not "admit" he lied, you made that up, that is a lie.
and whenever someone else was present, that someone else has said everything Wolff claims is exactly the way it happened.

Just accept it, it's reality, it has a strong liberal bias.
goober is offline  
Old January 7th, 2018, 02:01 PM   #9
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
We went over this.
Wolff did not "admit" he lied, you made that up, that is a lie.
and whenever someone else was present, that someone else has said everything Wolff claims is exactly the way it happened.

Just accept it, it's reality, it has a strong liberal bias.
You were already proven wrong on this in the other Wolff thread.

Post 73

Wolff admits his Trump book is full of lies.

next?

Last edited by Libertarian Guy; January 7th, 2018 at 02:04 PM.
Libertarian Guy is offline  
Old January 7th, 2018, 02:01 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 11,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertarian Guy View Post
Anyone else wonder why it is that this admitted liar claims "100%" of the people who work with Trump in the White House think he is unfit for office, yet not a single person has come forward on record to say that.

I have seen several people who work with Trump on a daily basis come forward ON RECORD saying the admitted liar is full of shit. That means that, so far, 100% of those who work with Trump and have actually gone on record say Wolff is a lying sack.
The whole point of the book is that the people who work for Trump LIE.
Which we already know.
goober is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
admitted, book, bring, liar, narcissist, trump, wolff



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wolff admits his Trump book is full of lies. Libertarian Guy Current Events 120 January 9th, 2018 02:18 PM
Trump promised to bring back coal jobs. That promise ‘will not be kept,’ experts say. imaginethat Current Events 89 April 6th, 2017 11:16 AM
The liar Trump has to go. GhostRider Americas 2 April 5th, 2017 08:14 AM
Exposing the liar Trump's liar GhostRider Americas 2 February 16th, 2017 11:51 PM
Yes! Trump can bring jobs back to America johnwk Current Events 28 June 29th, 2016 10:04 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.