Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree332Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 10th, 2018, 08:29 PM   #81
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 57,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by right to left View Post
Please don't complain about abortion if you support deporting children to places where their lives are endangered...like Honduras for example! It seems anti-abortion extremism doesn't go beyond not allowing women to control reproduction, since sending real children to their deaths is being "strong on border and security issues."
Amen to that.

Many modern-day Christians are indistinguishable from OT Israelites. They profess belief in Christ, yet they do not stand for the qualities taught by Jesus in his Sermon on the Mount, the most revolutionary speech ever uttered.

Can you imagine Jesus being "strong on border and security issues?"
Thanks from right to left
imaginethat is online now  
Old January 10th, 2018, 08:45 PM   #82
end capitalism now
 
right to left's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,936
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Amen to that.

Many modern-day Christians are indistinguishable from OT Israelites. They profess belief in Christ, yet they do not stand for the qualities taught by Jesus in his Sermon on the Mount, the most revolutionary speech ever uttered.

Can you imagine Jesus being "strong on border and security issues?"
Right, I just can never understand how people who are only concerned about life while it's in the womb, expect to be taken seriously! If feminists and even women in general were as miliitant and aggressive about personal issues as men are, there would be mobs waiting for politicians closing Planned Parenthood clinics and denying birth control and access to abortion services plain and simple.
right to left is offline  
Old January 11th, 2018, 04:10 AM   #83
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
And this is why it's so clear that your main purpose is to punish women for having sex, because you hate women. Why should she forfeit her rights?
You want a group of men to decide what should be done with a woman's body.
That would be exactly the same as a panel of women, deciding what should be done with a man's body.
But you see men as superior, with more rights, and the right to control women.
That's not the future.
Another ridiculous argument, please stop with that nonsense, have all the sex you want men, and women, just be responsible when you do. Killing a child because of your lack of control, or lack of responsibility, is ridiculous. The woman has full say of her body well before the pregnancy occurs, as does the man. This is a problem in much of society lack of being accountable for ones actions. Your continual bleating about me wanting to control women is nothing but you trying to shut down the argument, with unreasonable emotion.
Sensible is offline  
Old January 11th, 2018, 04:12 AM   #84
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
And as if to PROVE MY POINT !!!!!!!! Here we are with a LOOOOOONG explanation as to WHY the rules of the old testament (EXCEPT THOSE YOU WISH TO IMPOSE ON OHTER PEOPLE) are no longer relevant.

You are absolutely fucking hilarious !!!! Go to a kosher deli and try to order a HAM SANDWICH !!!! Or some shrimp salad !!!
You are very childish you asked I gave I know you don't like it because it defeats your argument, truth is a harsh thing especially for the prideful. Give your life to Christ, turn from the darkness in your heart, secular society has hardened your heart.
Sensible is offline  
Old January 11th, 2018, 04:15 AM   #85
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Not one of your examples is from the NT.

Abortion was practiced when Jesus was on Earth. He never mentioned it, though he did talk about little children, and about the humility of a child:
And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,

And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
But he never, not once, spoke of abortion which you consider to be one of the gravest of sins.

Now think about it. Why would Jesus fail to speak to one of the gravest of sins? Why would the Apostles fail to speak to one of the gravest of sins?

In your belief system, why would God fail to speak to one of the gravest of sins?
None of what you said changes anything, Jesus is God, ten commandments say do not kill. I would also assume it was not a great issue of the time.
Sensible is offline  
Old January 11th, 2018, 04:17 AM   #86
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by right to left View Post
Please don't complain about abortion if you support deporting children to places where their lives are endangered...like Honduras for example! It seems anti-abortion extremism doesn't go beyond not allowing women to control reproduction, since sending real children to their deaths is being "strong on border and security issues."
They are not citizens of the United States, let their own country protect them.
Sensible is offline  
Old January 11th, 2018, 04:21 AM   #87
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,200
Stop killing babies in the womb, don't want a baby, don't get pregnant, simple as that. You are punishing a baby for your mistakes, and lack of control, and accountability. unless you are having sleep sex you know what you are doing and the risks involved you should not be able to kill a human being becuase you are irresponsible.
Sensible is offline  
Old January 11th, 2018, 04:32 AM   #88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 10,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Another ridiculous argument, please stop with that nonsense, have all the sex you want men, and women, just be responsible when you do. Killing a child because of your lack of control, or lack of responsibility, is ridiculous. The woman has full say of her body well before the pregnancy occurs, as does the man. This is a problem in much of society lack of being accountable for ones actions. Your continual bleating about me wanting to control women is nothing but you trying to shut down the argument, with unreasonable emotion.
You want to remove a right the supreme court has found in the constitution. Because you hate women, you hate that they have rights, it's part of the primitive savage superstitions that rule your life. That's what you show us when you spew hate and ignorance in these nonsense threads you keep starting.

The good part is that the practice of Christianity will disappear in large part due to it's association with the extreme hatred preached by people such as yourself.
Because hatred is what you preach, you incite murder willfully. Terrorists use your hateful beliefs to justify the murder of innocents.

You have blood on your hands, you are complicit in the murders of real live people. You just can't see it, because you are blinded by your hatred.
goober is offline  
Old January 11th, 2018, 04:35 AM   #89
Senior Member
 
iolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rhondda
Posts: 1,535
What the forcedbirthers really believe in, of course, is enslaving women. No-one is planning to kill babies, though starving millions to death abroad is apparently okay.
Thanks from right to left
iolo is offline  
Old January 11th, 2018, 05:41 AM   #90
Senior Member
 
iolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rhondda
Posts: 1,535
Nor. of course, do they give a twopenny whatsit about the babies they force birth ON. Keeps up the drug sales and the prison population, I suppose. Pity if you stopped being a world leader there!
iolo is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
children, complain, deporting, don’t, murdering, support



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jameis Winston under investigation for allegedly grabbing female uber driver’s crotch Quigley Current Events 31 November 18th, 2017 07:39 AM
Oscar Pistorius guilty of murdering Reeva Steenkamp Lyzza Current Events 5 December 3rd, 2015 09:19 AM
Amanda Knox Cleared Of Murdering British Roommate highway80west Crime and Punishment 20 December 29th, 2011 12:53 PM
Cop convicted of murdering his girlfriend highway80west Current Events 3 February 15th, 2008 01:47 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.