Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree26Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 11th, 2018, 02:07 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Polari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Britton, SD
Posts: 1,761
How Do You Defend This

https://www.yahoo.com/news/becoming-...205935557.html

If this was Obama’s the right would have lost their collective shit......
Thanks from Clara007
Polari is offline  
Old January 11th, 2018, 02:53 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 8,322
Speaking of "shit". Here's the latest from WaPo:

Three weeks ago, the New York Times reported that President Trump had said something hugely offensive about Haitians – that they “all have AIDS” – in a June meeting about immigration. The White House strenuously denied it, and the fact that the story landed on Dec. 23 helped it escape scandal proportions.

Trump won’t be so fortunate with his latest comments on Haiti.

The Washington Post’s Josh Dawsey is reporting that Trump made a similar comment about wanting more immigrants from places like Norway rather than from “shithole counties” like Haiti and those in Africa.

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” he told lawmakers during a meeting in the Oval Office on Thursday, according to two people briefing on the session. And this time, the White House isn't even denying it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.3608401a3854
Clara007 is offline  
Old January 11th, 2018, 03:09 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Polari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Britton, SD
Posts: 1,761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Speaking of "shit". Here's the latest from WaPo:

Three weeks ago, the New York Times reported that President Trump had said something hugely offensive about Haitians – that they “all have AIDS” – in a June meeting about immigration. The White House strenuously denied it, and the fact that the story landed on Dec. 23 helped it escape scandal proportions.

Trump won’t be so fortunate with his latest comments on Haiti.

The Washington Post’s Josh Dawsey is reporting that Trump made a similar comment about wanting more immigrants from places like Norway rather than from “shithole counties” like Haiti and those in Africa.

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” he told lawmakers during a meeting in the Oval Office on Thursday, according to two people briefing on the session. And this time, the White House isn't even denying it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.3608401a3854
It can be argued that the first illegal immigrants to America also came from shithole countries where those in power abused their fellow man.
Thanks from Clara007
Polari is offline  
Old January 11th, 2018, 03:11 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 642
A few problems with your little Trump Derangement Syndrome cryfest.

1. Trump doesn't run his company anymore.

2. The sales in your OP were done in 2016, and the tax bill doesn't kick in until 2017.

Double fail.
Thanks from Jimgorn
Libertarian Guy is offline  
Old January 11th, 2018, 03:16 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Yes
Posts: 166
Speaking the truth about third world countries offends some, tough. Put on your big boy pants and look around at the mess many inner cities are thanks to a never-ending flood of third world immigrants. No wonder the left pushes legalizing marijuana, all the better to destroy the minds and wreck the remnants of America and turn us into ...? Into what?
Updike is offline  
Old January 11th, 2018, 03:25 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Polari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Britton, SD
Posts: 1,761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertarian Guy View Post
A few problems with your little Trump Derangement Syndrome cryfest.

1. Trump doesn't run his company anymore.

2. The sales in your OP were done in 2016, and the tax bill doesn't kick in until 2017.

Double fail.
The problem with your empty headed reply from the right.

1. Yeah right, trump doesn’t know what’s going on in his own company is naive and stupid.

2. Do you honestly fucking think there won’t be any sales in 2017?

Double blind fail, you can’t see if your heads up your ass...
Polari is offline  
Old January 11th, 2018, 03:29 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Polari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Britton, SD
Posts: 1,761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Updike View Post
Speaking the truth about third world countries offends some, tough. Put on your big boy pants and look around at the mess many inner cities are thanks to a never-ending flood of third world immigrants. No wonder the left pushes legalizing marijuana, all the better to destroy the minds and wreck the remnants of America and turn us into ...? Into what?
Inner city unemployment has less to do with immigration and more to do with Walmart and the age of technology. You do know they are 3D printing cheap housing already? Construction industry is next on the chopping block...
Polari is offline  
Old January 11th, 2018, 04:02 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polari View Post
The problem with your empty headed reply from the right.

1. Yeah right, trump doesn’t know what’s going on in his own company is naive and stupid.

2. Do you honestly fucking think there won’t be any sales in 2017?

Double blind fail, you can’t see if your heads up your ass...
1. Libs whined and cried until Trump backed out of his business. Done deal. But, in typical libnut fashion, you now want to have it both ways.

2. Your article says all these sales were slammed into 2016 for tax purposes, which is patently false.

Your thread is a major failure. Deal with it.
Libertarian Guy is offline  
Old January 11th, 2018, 04:20 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 7,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polari View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/news/becoming-...205935557.html

If this was Obama’s the right would have lost their collective shit......
Obama was no real estate mogul, with hundreds of properties to sell.... He was just some community organizer...wtf that is..??
Jimgorn is offline  
Old January 11th, 2018, 04:23 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 10,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertarian Guy View Post
A few problems with your little Trump Derangement Syndrome cryfest.

1. Trump doesn't run his company anymore.

2. The sales in your OP were done in 2016, and the tax bill doesn't kick in until 2017.

Double fail.
Ok, you can read the words, it's the comprehension we need to work on.
Trump "doesn't run his company", Donald Jr does, and he only meets with Daddy once a week.

The timing of the sales and the LLC status is unrelated.
The point is if I buy a condo, it's subject to limitations, if i own an LLC that owns a condo, I can rent that condo for as much money as I make in my business, and my business pays no taxes, and then the LLC pays taxes at a lower rate. It's called a giant loophole, and it will add billions to the debt.

And maybe you don't have a problem with unidentified people putting 35 million dollars into the president's pocket, but I'll bet he knows who they are...
Thanks from imaginethat
goober is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
defend, making, president, proud



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
those we are fighting to defend..... hot dragon Middle East 15 September 3rd, 2015 03:37 AM
Are you religious enough to defend God? amarinaccio514 Philosophy 232 May 11th, 2010 10:44 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.