Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree25Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 13th, 2018, 12:02 PM   #21
alea iacta est
 
04960319's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
And where are these rules to be found? I know where Twitter's rules are, I know where DTT's rules are. I've never seen a bakery's rules.

Or did you think you were being cute?
No gays allowed.
04960319 is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 12:18 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04960319 View Post
No gays allowed.
Ok kid, that comment supposed to be clever, funny, an insult, or was it just the first goofy-ass thing that popped into your little pea brain?
Hollywood is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 12:33 PM   #23
alea iacta est
 
04960319's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Ok kid, that comment supposed to be clever, funny, an insult, or was it just the first goofy-ass thing that popped into your little pea brain?
You're right, I should have wrote woosh; the sound of my point flying over your head.
Thanks from Jimmyb, caconservative and Sabcat
04960319 is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 02:18 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04960319 View Post
You're right, I should have wrote woosh; the sound of my point flying over your head.
Fine, so explain what your point was, because I did indeed miss it.
You said you had a point, right?
Hollywood is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 02:25 PM   #25
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 11,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
They are different than CNN and MSNBC how?

Breitbart has not been caught staging news events. Like the NY times, MSNBC and CNN
CNN tells you what happened.
Breitbart tells you what they think you want to hear.
That's why you like Breitbart....

Because they tell you that CNN stages events...and you so want to believe that .
goober is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 02:56 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 11,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
You poor darlings. How do you work up the courage to crawl out from under your beds each morning?


Hush now, H. Sabcat is not feeling the love...and he's trying focus on little rodents found in the Arctic Circle. They jump off cliffs and all that jazz....OR they could be like Thelma and Louise who just drive the car off the cliff, but let's not confuse the child.
Thanks from Hollywood
Clara007 is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 04:04 PM   #27
alea iacta est
 
04960319's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Fine, so explain what your point was, because I did indeed miss it.
You said you had a point, right?
nah, im good. develop some reading comprehension.
04960319 is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 04:28 PM   #28
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
No, you do. You dub articles like these with which you disagree "clickbait," and that's exactly what these articles are. No wonder....

BREITBART NEWS, DONALD TRUMP’S PRAVDA, IS IN CRISIS
I have been pointing out how social media platforms like twitter have been stifling voices that go against the leftist agenda since before the election. They have been and it has been proven. What makes it click bait?

Please show evidence of that accusation.
Sabcat is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 04:31 PM   #29
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
You poor darlings. How do you work up the courage to crawl out from under your beds each morning?
I read the obituaries.
Sabcat is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 08:06 PM   #30
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 60,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I have been pointing out how social media platforms like twitter have been stifling voices that go against the leftist agenda since before the election. They have been and it has been proven. What makes it click bait?

Please show evidence of that accusation.
That's a link to an opinion piece. Read it. Agree or disagree.
imaginethat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
banning, conservatives, twitter



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trumps Twitter account deleted by Twitter!😎✊🏻🇺🇸 GhostRider Americas 14 January 11th, 2017 11:02 AM
banning christianity? webguy4 Current Events 19 May 2nd, 2015 05:54 PM
Banning Patriotic Shirts azchurchmouse Current Events 62 March 2nd, 2014 04:52 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.