Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree49Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 13th, 2018, 01:18 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 9,111
Trump May Have Just Faked His Doctors Note



Quote:
Following Donald Trump’s much awaited medical exam on Friday, the White House released a statement purportedly written by the doctor who administered the exam. The note said the exam went “exceptionally well” and pronounced Trump to be “in excellent health.”

Sounds good, right?

There’s just one problem: As Rachel Maddow pointed out Friday night, it appears that the note was not, in fact, written by White House physician Ronny Jackson.

https://shareblue.com/trump-may-have...-doctors-note/
I'm sure a 71 year old man that is obese, doesn't exercise, eats junk food in bed, drinks a lot of sodas, and cheats on his wives with prostitutes is in perfect shape.

Last edited by imaginethat; January 13th, 2018 at 06:22 PM.
skews13 is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 01:29 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 10,704
Did the doctor say "obese" or did he say "YUUUUGE"?
goober is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 03:45 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Neil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Virginia
Posts: 402
I going to give a bit of a rant on this one:

If this was posted in some political satire section, I would've found this rather amusing and laughed. Unfortunately, that's not the case, and this actually concerns me, because these intense, persistent, relentless fake news attacks of crying wolf against President Trump are bound to make everyone start tuning them out; and if an actual wolf attacks, no one is going to be paying attention because they'll just assume it's just more fake news at it, yet again.

Although I voted for Trump and as far as I can tell I'll vote for him again for a 2nd term, I have an underlying "trust no one" principle, and Trump is no exception to that rule. You can call me a Trump supporter if you wish, but if I'm dissatisfied with his performance as POTUS, I won't have any reservations about saying "you're fired" when I vote to not re-elect him & I'll just go back to voting 3rd party. I don't anticipate the Democratic Party will ever put forth a POTUS candidate I'll find acceptable and until Trump became the 2016 candidate, I felt similarly about the Republican party.

Anyhow, suppose Trump starts doing things I find unacceptable or makes what I would consider to be bad decisions, and because there was so much of this nonsense noise attacking him, and thus I am not paying attention, I then go to vote for Trump in the re-election, he wins and serves a 2nd term, then something disastrous follows as a result of him doing the things I find unacceptable or consider to be bad decisions, during his 2nd term - who do I blame? I'll blame myself if I have to and can justify doing so, but I can't justify blaming myself if I wasn't able to get the information I needed because it was drowned out by so much of this type of crap. Since I wouldn't be able to blame myself, I would also not be able to blame others who voted for Trump and did so because they were also in the same situation.

What if Trump or his handlers are actually the ones behind creating all this noise & nonsense, so they can get people to tune everything out as noise and start getting away with things because no one who matters - people who'd vote for him (people who won't vote for him don't matter because he doesn't have their vote either way) - is paying attention, anymore? What if Rachel Maddow is one of Trump's handlers' spin doctors? The point is whether you like or hate Trump, it's not in your best interests to promote such noise & nonsense either way.

If you hate Trump, and the reason for hating him is because of what you're getting from such noise & nonsense, maybe you ought to consider that you probably don't actually hate Trump but think you do because you're not getting the truth; if you don't like Trump because of his philosophy, policy platform, etc., then I'm not referring to you, here.

If you note the evidence that Maddow puts forth, the statement is in quotes within an email message. That suggests to me that someone else typed it into their email to quote someone else (i.e., the doctor), and when they went to type the doctor's name in, it was probably this person who had sent out this email, not the doctor, who did the actual typing into this email message. Seems to me that the purpose of placing the doctor's name is to cite who's being quoted, not to serve as a typed signature, as Maddow's trying to portray it or spin it. Even if she's being a clown, I still don't think it explains her being that obtuse, but then I'm not a fan of hers, so I suppose I could be wrong about her there.
Thanks from Jimmyb, guy39, Sabcat and 2 others

Last edited by Neil; January 13th, 2018 at 03:51 PM.
Neil is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 04:01 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 3,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I going to give a bit of a rant on this one:

If this was posted in some political satire section, I would've found this rather amusing and laughed. Unfortunately, that's not the case, and this actually concerns me, because these intense, persistent, relentless fake news attacks of crying wolf against President Trump are bound to make everyone start tuning them out; and if an actual wolf attacks, no one is going to be paying attention because they'll just assume it's just more fake news at it, yet again.

Although I voted for Trump and as far as I can tell I'll vote for him again for a 2nd term, I have an underlying "trust no one" principle, and Trump is no exception to that rule. You can call me a Trump supporter if you wish, but if I'm dissatisfied with his performance as POTUS, I won't have any reservations about saying "you're fired" when I vote to not re-elect him & I'll just go back to voting 3rd party. I don't anticipate the Democratic Party will ever put forth a POTUS candidate I'll find acceptable and until Trump became the 2016 candidate, I felt similarly about the Republican party.

Anyhow, suppose Trump starts doing things I find unacceptable or makes what I would consider to be bad decisions, and because there was so much of this nonsense noise attacking him, and thus I am not paying attention, I then go to vote for Trump in the re-election, he wins and serves a 2nd term, then something disastrous follows as a result of him doing the things I find unacceptable or consider to be bad decisions, during his 2nd term - who do I blame? I'll blame myself if I have to and can justify doing so, but I can't justify blaming myself if I wasn't able to get the information I needed because it was drowned out by so much of this type of crap. Since I wouldn't be able to blame myself, I would also not be able to blame others who voted for Trump and did so because they were also in the same situation.

What if Trump or his handlers are actually the ones behind creating all this noise & nonsense, so they can get people to tune everything out as noise and start getting away with things because no one who matters - people who'd vote for him (people who won't vote for him don't matter because he doesn't have their vote either way) - is paying attention, anymore? What if Rachel Maddow is one of Trump's handlers' spin doctors? The point is whether you like or hate Trump, it's not in your best interests to promote such noise & nonsense either way.

If you hate Trump, and the reason for hating him is because of what you're getting from such noise & nonsense, maybe you ought to consider that you probably don't actually hate Trump but think you do because you're not getting the truth; if you don't like Trump because of his philosophy, policy platform, etc., then I'm not referring to you, here.

If you note the evidence that Maddow puts forth, the statement is in quotes within an email message. That suggests to me that someone else typed it into their email to quote someone else (i.e., the doctor), and when they went to type the doctor's name in, it was probably this person who had sent out this email, not the doctor, who did the actual typing into this email message. Seems to me that the purpose of placing the doctor's name is to cite who's being quoted, not to serve as a typed signature, as Maddow's trying to portray it or spin it. Even if she's being a clown, I still don't think it explains her being that obtuse, but then I'm not a fan of hers, so I suppose I could be wrong about her there.
Its sore loser click bait. Nothing more and nothing less. The more you start to read what Skews actually types, the more you realize he is a hard core Communist who wants a totalitarian government. He calls for punishment and occasional physical harm to anyone who disagrees with his political assessments.

Shadilay,
KeK be upon thee
guy39 is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 05:41 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Hell
Posts: 516
More Rachel Maddow Mad-cow and TDS fake news.

The release was a paraphrase of what the doctor said. He is scheduled to give a briefing on Tuesday after compiling the lab results.

How stupid is Rachel Maddow, the obscure fake news sites, and the TDS sufferers that keep posting this kind of ill-thought out straw-grasping nonsense?

BTW, keep your TDS ramblings in order. Pick one and stick with it instead of being all over the place. Rich and famous celebrity/billionaire don't hire prostitutes. Women just let him grab them by the pussy, remember?
Thanks from Jimmyb, roastpork, Sabcat and 1 others

Last edited by Marcus Livius; January 13th, 2018 at 06:49 PM.
Marcus Livius is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 06:20 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 4,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post



I'm sure a 71 year old man that is obese, doesn't exercise, eats junk food in bed, drinks a lot of sodas, and cheats on his wives with prostitutes is in perfect shape.
You guys sure are starting a lot of crazy threads lately. Conspiracy theories about meaningless bull shit like this and Jesus is an illegal alien threads. I hope you guys get something with a little more meat on the bones to attack other than a swear word.
Thanks from Sabcat and Updike
justoneman is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 06:47 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 9,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
You guys sure are starting a lot of crazy threads lately. Conspiracy theories about meaningless bull shit like this and Jesus is an illegal alien threads. I hope you guys get something with a little more meat on the bones to attack other than a swear word.
Damn. You're even dumber than I thought, We aren't attacking you, we're laughing at you.

You're self destructing in front of the whole world, and think you are succeeding. It's funny as hell. Stop it man, seriously.
Thanks from Clara007
skews13 is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 06:54 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 4,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
Damn. You're even dumber than I thought, We aren't attacking you, we're laughing at you.

You're self destructing in front of the whole world, and think you are succeeding. It's funny as hell. Stop it man, seriously.
Where in my post did I say you were attacking me? I didn't. What I said was your post lately as a group have been very silly.
justoneman is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 07:04 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 59,351
Not one of you guys addressed the "Ronnie" part.

What do you say about that?

And please, let's not overlook that everything happening around Trump himself always creates controversy, like this Ronnie vs. Ronny thing. The "legacy media" isn't making up this. And Trump appears mostly comfortable with being in the middle of controversy. It makes his people love him all the more.

Now, on the porn star affair allegation, the WSJ article is filled with:

...according to people familiar with the matter.

...these people said.

...according to the people.

A White House official....

No names. Nonetheless, a lot of smoke always wafts around Trump, who has bragged about being a p***y snatcher since the 70s. Where there's smoke........
imaginethat is offline  
Old January 13th, 2018, 07:07 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 4,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Not one of you guys addressed the "Ronnie" part.

What do you say about that?

And please, let's not overlook that everything happening around Trump himself always creates controversy, like this Ronnie vs. Ronny thing. The "legacy media" isn't making up this. And Trump appears mostly comfortable with being in the middle of controversy. It makes his people love him all the more.

Now, on the porn star affair allegation, the WSJ article is filled with:

...according to people familiar with the matter.

...these people said.

...according to the people.

A White House official....

No names. Nonetheless, a lot of smoke always wafts around Trump, who has bragged about being a p***y snatcher since the 70s. Where there's smoke........
I dont think anything of it.
Thanks from Jimgorn

Last edited by justoneman; January 13th, 2018 at 08:01 PM.
justoneman is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
doctors, faked, note, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump faked his heritage just like he's accusing Warren of doing RNG Americas 57 November 30th, 2017 11:57 AM
Note how our Fifth Column media refuses to discuss the Hillary vs Trump agenda johnwk Current Events 45 October 15th, 2016 10:20 AM
Doctors Without Borders Are Now Doctors in Anguish Lyzza Current Events 36 October 12th, 2015 10:29 AM
Faked moon landing? tyreay Conspiracy Theories 493 February 2nd, 2013 11:21 PM
Man may have faked his death. highway80west Crime and Punishment 1 January 30th, 2009 02:50 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.