Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree10Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 29th, 2018, 07:29 PM   #1
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 28,306
The Republican President kisses Putin's ass again

Quote:
Trump admin. declines to impose new Russia sanctions


The Trump administration will not at this time implement new sanctions under the law Congress passed near-unanimously in response to Russian election interference, the State Department announced. The sanctions would have hit companies doing business with Russian defense and intelligence agencies.
Heather Nauert, the State Dept. spokesperson, suggested in a statement that current sanctions are sufficient for the time being: "if the law is working, sanctions on specific entities or individuals will not need to be imposed because the legislation is, in fact, serving as a deterrent."
Why it matters: Trump resisted the sanctions in the first place, and the administration is certainly in no rush to implement them, having missed one deadline already and declined to take action this time around.
https://www.axios.com/as-deadline-hi...0647fe48d.html
RNG is offline  
Old January 29th, 2018, 08:30 PM   #2
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 28,306
Your point?
Thanks from imaginethat
RNG is offline  
Old January 29th, 2018, 09:00 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Oregon
Posts: 988
Why are there any more sanctions needed? Russian interference? Well ...first best get to the truth of just how much "collusion" , within our own nation, was used in the election.

Try to remember...Russia could not have caused tensions..without internal help...and that is what we really need to find out...was there some and by whom.
Thanks from Jimgorn
goodpen is offline  
Old January 29th, 2018, 09:16 PM   #4
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 28,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpen View Post
Why are there any more sanctions needed? Russian interference? Well ...first best get to the truth of just how much "collusion" , within our own nation, was used in the election.

Try to remember...Russia could not have caused tensions..without internal help...and that is what we really need to find out...was there some and by whom.
So Congress doesn't matter. The Republican President is your dictator, is he?
Thanks from Clara007
RNG is offline  
Old January 30th, 2018, 04:36 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 8,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
So Congress doesn't matter. The Republican President is your dictator, is he?


I'm pretty sure THAT has been established. The Party of Trump supports Russia but not their own intelligence communities.
Clara007 is offline  
Old January 30th, 2018, 09:09 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 7,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
I'm pretty sure THAT has been established. The Party of Trump supports Russia but not their own intelligence communities.
Who said we do not support the Intelligence Communities??...source for that nonsense please....
Jimgorn is offline  
Old January 30th, 2018, 09:13 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 58,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Tundra View Post
Yes.
Please elaborate just a little on your post.
imaginethat is offline  
Old January 30th, 2018, 09:14 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 58,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpen View Post
Why are there any more sanctions needed? Russian interference? Well ...first best get to the truth of just how much "collusion" , within our own nation, was used in the election.

Try to remember...Russia could not have caused tensions..without internal help...and that is what we really need to find out...was there some and by whom.
That's the purpose of the Mueller team's investigation.
imaginethat is offline  
Old January 30th, 2018, 09:30 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 58,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Who said we do not support the Intelligence Communities??...source for that nonsense please....


Trump chooses Putin's word over the US intelligence community’s — again
“I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”


"He" is Putin. Want some more?

Most recently, Mr. Trump tweeted on Sunday that the F.B.I.’s “reputation is in Tatters — worst in History!

More?

“Maybe there is no hacking,” Mr. Trump said on Oct. 9, in the second presidential debate. “But they always blame Russia. And the reason they blame Russia because they think they’re trying to tarnish me with Russia.”

"They" are our intelligence agencies.

Trump praises the intelligence community when he agrees with their findings and damns them when they don't. The same is true for his followers.
Thanks from Clara007
imaginethat is offline  
Old January 30th, 2018, 10:22 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 7,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post


Trump chooses Putin's word over the US intelligence community’s — again
“I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”


"He" is Putin. Want some more?

Most recently, Mr. Trump tweeted on Sunday that the F.B.I.’s “reputation is in Tatters — worst in History!



More?

“Maybe there is no hacking,” Mr. Trump said on Oct. 9, in the second presidential debate. “But they always blame Russia. And the reason they blame Russia because they think they’re trying to tarnish me with Russia.”

"They" are our intelligence agencies.

Trump praises the intelligence community when he agrees with their findings and damns them when they don't. The same is true for his followers.
that ain't what Clara said....She said "THAT it is pretty well established, the Party of Trump supports Russia and not our own intelligence community"....And then you support Clara's stupid meme by bringing up Trump... She was attacking Trump supporters...and who established that particular line of horseshit??

This is a preposterous argument used by the left to discredit the people who see malfeasance in high places... Nobody is attacking or undermining the FBI Community....The problem is a handful of senior officials at the top of the FBI, DOJ & NSA who have gone rogue.....Or are you another one who advocates different levels of justice for privileged people??
Thanks from Sabcat and Updike
Jimgorn is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
ass, kisses, president, putin, republican



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Readout of the President’s Call with President Putin of Russia The White House The White House 0 August 1st, 2014 11:30 AM
Readout of President Obama’s call with President Putin of Russia The White House The White House 0 March 6th, 2014 04:21 PM
Readout of President Obama’s Call with President Putin The White House The White House 0 March 1st, 2014 02:40 PM
Remarks by President Obama and President Putin of Russia After Bilateral Meeting The White House The White House 0 June 17th, 2013 02:40 PM
President Obama’s Bilateral Meeting with President Vladimir Putin of Russia The White House The White House 1 June 22nd, 2012 10:31 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.