Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree28Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 11th, 2018, 04:13 AM   #51
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Earth
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
100MT and Tsar Bomba has a 100MT yield. The largest hydrogen bomb the US ever exploded was 15MT and that yield was an accident because it was supposed to have a 5MT yield. The bomb case was made out of U238 which is non-fissile but under intense heat and pressure became fissile.
Tsar Bomba was a design that was tested in 1961 which was 57 years ago. Since it was possible then it is EASILY possible now.

Next
Herculese is offline  
Old February 11th, 2018, 04:18 AM   #52
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Earth
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Evidence, Goober?? EVIDENCE?? Pfftt!

When was the last time DTT rightwing posters felt the NEED to post EVIDENCE?

Half the time there's no link/source. When they do post a source it's Not-so-Breit Bart or some Patriot Thingy, becuzzz....they think they are so "PATRIOTIC", although they do not support our intelligence community. The OPs they post are rife with phrases/words like "the alleged"...."it's possible"....."more than likely"....."unnamed sources"....."some have speculated".....

So how DOES that work?
The Pentagon has the documents to prove the Russian device. See with this device the USA's anti missile missiles are useless
https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...msday-torpedo/

One guided torpedo could wipe out Washington DC from the Potomac with no time for anyone to get to a shelter


But no cartoon will ever understand this
Herculese is offline  
Old February 11th, 2018, 05:08 AM   #53
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 10,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herculese View Post
The Pentagon has the documents to prove the Russian device. See with this device the USA's anti missile missiles are useless
https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...msday-torpedo/

One guided torpedo could wipe out Washington DC from the Potomac with no time for anyone to get to a shelter


But no cartoon will ever understand this
Seriously? Popular Mechanics?

A submarine launched missile would wipe out Washington with no time for anyone to get to a shelter.

The Soviets considered a 100 MT torpedo, detonated off the east coast of the US would take out every US city on the east coast with the tsunami it would produce.
Then they determined that the results would also kill most of the Russian population. So it was a stupid idea.

The "evidence" for this being built now, is a two page "powerpoint" type presentation, that was broadcast "by accident".
Classic disinformation.
goober is offline  
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:50 AM   #54
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Earth
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
Seriously? Popular Mechanics?

A submarine launched missile would wipe out Washington with no time for anyone to get to a shelter.

The Soviets considered a 100 MT torpedo, detonated off the east coast of the US would take out every US city on the east coast with the tsunami it would produce.
Then they determined that the results would also kill most of the Russian population. So it was a stupid idea.

The "evidence" for this being built now, is a two page "powerpoint" type presentation, that was broadcast "by accident".
Classic disinformation.
The actual leak came from the BBC because the American media is not allowed to report this.
Russia reveals giant nuclear torpedo in state TV 'leak' - BBC News

You need to get current, the USA now has the ability to shoot down any and every missile launched at us. The Russians know this and are now moving under water to launch these 100mt torpedoes. Remember that one can be released by a Russian fishing boat dressed as an American fishing boat in the Potomac and Washington DC is gone forever................So is NY. SF, and every coast city and EVERY NAVY BASE, so Navy ships at sea have no home port anywhere. This is a first strike weapon never before seen in the World.

Last edited by Herculese; February 11th, 2018 at 09:11 AM.
Herculese is offline  
Old February 11th, 2018, 10:34 AM   #55
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herculese View Post
The Pentagon has the documents to prove the Russian device. See with this device the USA's anti missile missiles are useless
https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...msday-torpedo/

One guided torpedo could wipe out Washington DC from the Potomac with no time for anyone to get to a shelter


But no cartoon will ever understand this

Fascinating. So, let me help you because obviously, you NEED help.

Point #1: When you start a new thread and have something FROM the NET, you can make your points and THEN POST YOUR link. Do you know how to copy paste?? A link? If not, I'll help you.

Point #2: What is the point of posting something like "doomsday torpedo" and how it could WIPE OUT the state of New York?? What is your objective? Scare everyone? Warn everyone--even though that's pointless?? JUST an FYI??

Point #3: When Russia or Popular Mechanics says this info was "leaked"--they are LYING--BIG BIG TIME. Russia doesn't LEAK. Russia pretends to LEAK because their news media is controlled by Vlad and his fruitcakes. So there is no "OOPS"--"We accidentally photographed that doomsday thing."
NO they didn't.


Preguntas, Amigo??
Thanks from RNG
Clara007 is offline  
Old February 11th, 2018, 10:54 AM   #56
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Earth
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Fascinating. So, let me help you because obviously, you NEED help.

Point #1: When you start a new thread and have something FROM the NET, you can make your points and THEN POST YOUR link. Do you know how to copy paste?? A link? If not, I'll help you.

Point #2: What is the point of posting something like "doomsday torpedo" and how it could WIPE OUT the state of New York?? What is your objective? Scare everyone? Warn everyone--even though that's pointless?? JUST an FYI??

Point #3: When Russia or Popular Mechanics says this info was "leaked"--they are LYING--BIG BIG TIME. Russia doesn't LEAK. Russia pretends to LEAK because their news media is controlled by Vlad and his fruitcakes. So there is no "OOPS"--"We accidentally photographed that doomsday thing."
NO they didn't.


Preguntas, Amigo??
1. My post was confirmed by the Pentagon https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/...uclear-torpedo

after being made public by the BBC


Russia reveals giant nuclear torpedo in state TV 'leak' - BBC News

But obviously you have knowledge that the NSA and CIA need about Russian weapons programs, or at least you think you doo doo

The fact is that Vlad is scared shitless about our newest anti missile missiles, which is why I bought Raytheon
Herculese is offline  
Old February 11th, 2018, 10:57 AM   #57
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herculese View Post
1. My post was confirmed by the Pentagon https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/...uclear-torpedo

after being made public by the BBC


Russia reveals giant nuclear torpedo in state TV 'leak' - BBC News

But obviously you have knowledge that the NSA and CIA need about Russian weapons programs, or at least you think you doo doo

The fact is that Vlad is scared shitless about our newest anti missile missiles, which is why I bought Raytheon


Whatever.
Clara007 is offline  
Old February 11th, 2018, 11:27 AM   #58
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 10,962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herculese View Post
1. My post was confirmed by the Pentagon https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/...uclear-torpedo

after being made public by the BBC


Russia reveals giant nuclear torpedo in state TV 'leak' - BBC News

But obviously you have knowledge that the NSA and CIA need about Russian weapons programs, or at least you think you doo doo

The fact is that Vlad is scared shitless about our newest anti missile missiles, which is why I bought Raytheon
You believe everything you see on the internet, don't you?
You really are clueless, "1. My post was confirmed by the Pentagon"
1. No, it wasn't confirmed by the Pentagon, and the fact that you think it was demonstrates all we have to know about the reliability of what you say.
goober is offline  
Old February 11th, 2018, 11:32 AM   #59
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 3,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Whatever.
Smartest comment you have said yet
Thanks from Clara007
guy39 is offline  
Old February 11th, 2018, 11:39 AM   #60
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 3,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
You believe everything you see on the internet, don't you?
You really are clueless, "1. My post was confirmed by the Pentagon"
1. No, it wasn't confirmed by the Pentagon, and the fact that you think it was demonstrates all we have to know about the reliability of what you say.
Sometimes its funny watching you comment

Had you actually perused the link, you would have found sources.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...Npr-2018-A.pdf
guy39 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
100megaton, hillary, making, russia, torpedo, uranium



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HRC - uranium to Russia for bribes? FALSE!! Hashtag Current Events 50 October 20th, 2017 08:56 AM
Memo undercuts Hillary story on controversial Russian uranium deal ... excalibur Current Events 18 August 25th, 2016 08:08 PM
Russia removes Iran's enriched uranium as per nuke deal RNG Current Events 1 December 28th, 2015 04:26 PM
Uranium, Russia, and Hillary excalibur Current Events 23 April 28th, 2015 02:35 PM
Democrats making push on US-Russia arms treaty msnbc.com Current Events 0 December 14th, 2010 11:08 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.