Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree5Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 10th, 2018, 06:31 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Hell
Posts: 758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Who said i "want kids eating detergent"? Oh yeah, you.

Transmission fluid looks like raspberry soda to idiots too...should we ban that?


They say looking at the sun can make you blind.
I thought transmission fluid were more like cranberry juice.
Thanks from Sabcat
Marcus Livius is offline  
Old February 11th, 2018, 04:24 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Earth
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
What does that have to do with my statement?
In other words you need people to agree with you and if they do not you can not form even a basic argument. How would your life be harmed if there were no more tide pods
Herculese is offline  
Old February 11th, 2018, 05:30 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 11,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by justoneman View Post
The pods already come in a child safety container to stop little kids from eating them. Proctor and Gamble should not have to worry about teenagers who are stupid.
10,000 cases of children eating the pods last year.
The data suggests the packaging isn't "child resistant".

Why don't we have a 2 billion dollar class action lawsuit going on here?

That would end the product
goober is offline  
Old February 11th, 2018, 05:32 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 11,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Who said i "want kids eating detergent"? Oh yeah, you.

Transmission fluid looks like raspberry soda to idiots too...should we ban that?


They say looking at the sun can make you blind.
Do you keep your transmission fluid in the fridge?
goober is offline  
Old February 11th, 2018, 06:01 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
justoneman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: chicago
Posts: 4,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
10,000 cases of children eating the pods last year.
The data suggests the packaging isn't "child resistant".

Why don't we have a 2 billion dollar class action lawsuit going on here?

That would end the product
Child resistant packaging does not stop a 16 year old you know that. also 16 year olds are not children. 16 year olds drive cars. If you think16 year olds are not responsible enough not to eat detergent why on earth are they allowed to drive cars?
justoneman is offline  
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:38 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Hell
Posts: 758
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
Do you keep your transmission fluid in the fridge?
Do you keep laundry detergent in the fridge?
Thanks from Sabcat
Marcus Livius is offline  
Old February 11th, 2018, 10:15 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Earth
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Livius View Post
Do you keep laundry detergent in the fridge?
Don't you?
Herculese is offline  
Old February 11th, 2018, 11:52 AM   #18
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
10,000 cases of children eating the pods last year.
The data suggests the packaging isn't "child resistant".

Why don't we have a 2 billion dollar class action lawsuit going on here?

That would end the product
I'm thinking that you are not really aware of what is going on. Maybe take a minute to catch up on internet challenges. This is a case of stupid people doing stupid things. But as my youngest said "at least these people are not lighting themselves on fire anymore"

But of course when you are a collectivist your immediate reaction is to run to the state for a solution. I mean to hell w/ personal responsibility and all of that crap when we have the state to look after all of our needs, right?

But feel free to lead the class action. That's a great idea. I cant believe nobody has thought of that.

Last edited by Sabcat; February 11th, 2018 at 11:54 AM.
Sabcat is offline  
Old February 11th, 2018, 11:56 AM   #19
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Livius View Post
Do you keep laundry detergent in the fridge?
I keep mine ontop of the stove next to my shaker of Sodium hydroxide. You know, for practical purposes.
Sabcat is offline  
Old February 11th, 2018, 11:59 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 11,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I'm thinking that you are not really aware of what is going on. Maybe take a minute to catch up on internet challenges. This is a case of stupid people doing stupid things. But as my youngest said "at least these people are not lighting themselves on fire anymore"

But of course when you are a collectivist your immediate reaction is to run to the state for a solution. I mean to hell w/ personal responsibility and all of that crap when we have the state to look after all of our needs, right?

But feel free to lead the class action. That's a great idea. I cant believe nobody has thought of that.
Are you really trying to defend the right of companies to make poison look like candy?
goober is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
ban, happening, itís, pods, tasty, tide, york



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rolllll Tide! coke Current Events 48 September 8th, 2015 07:54 PM
These Burial Pods Turn Your Loved Ones Into Trees. Imagine Sacred Forests Instead Of intangible child Current Events 6 May 21st, 2015 12:30 PM
Is The Tide Turning? RNG Environment 22 April 9th, 2015 06:26 PM
The Tide is Turning in the Middle East Global Crier Middle East 5 December 19th, 2006 02:49 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.