Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree7Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 12th, 2018, 09:47 AM   #21
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
What a crock of semi-lucid irrelevant bullshit on your part.
The 11 Tactics of Knowing Deceivers(Liberals)

Delusional evasion: e.g., “You are crazy.” “Get help.” “What are you talking about?”
Friend threat evasion: e.g., “You will lose friends and/or trust over this.”
Incredulous evasion: e.g., “How could the lie go this far if it weren’t true?” “How could it be a lie if no one is talking about it in the press?”
True-focus evasion: Focus on a true part of the story, stridently ignore the false part, then insist that the true parts of the story make the entire story true.
Why? Evasion: e.g., “This will not go anywhere; why discuss it?”
Bad Intentions evasion: e.g., “You are really just out to make someone look bad, aren’t you?” “You must hate blacks if you oppose the president.”
Shut up/silence/re-topic evasion: Deceivers do not want to talk about it; they shut down or change the topic.
Ridicule evasion: Make a joke of the allegation and arouse group laughter to drown out the accusation.
Flee evasion: Refuse to look at data documenting details of the lie.
Anger evasion: Get angry and indignant.
Equivocate evasion: e.g., “Everyone is lying so it’s okay.” “Bush lied too, about WMD.” The person using this tactic has lied for so long, they forgot that lying is not acceptable from anyone.
Sensible is offline  
Old February 12th, 2018, 09:48 AM   #22
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
See post #9. I just hate repeating myself.
The 11 Tactics of Knowing Deceivers(Liberals)
Delusional evasion: e.g., “You are crazy.” “Get help.” “What are you talking about?”
Friend threat evasion: e.g., “You will lose friends and/or trust over this.”
Incredulous evasion: e.g., “How could the lie go this far if it weren’t true?” “How could it be a lie if no one is talking about it in the press?”
True-focus evasion: Focus on a true part of the story, stridently ignore the false part, then insist that the true parts of the story make the entire story true.
Why? Evasion: e.g., “This will not go anywhere; why discuss it?”
Bad Intentions evasion: e.g., “You are really just out to make someone look bad, aren’t you?” “You must hate blacks if you oppose the president.”
Shut up/silence/re-topic evasion: Deceivers do not want to talk about it; they shut down or change the topic.
Ridicule evasion: Make a joke of the allegation and arouse group laughter to drown out the accusation.
Flee evasion: Refuse to look at data documenting details of the lie.
Anger evasion: Get angry and indignant.
Equivocate evasion: e.g., “Everyone is lying so it’s okay.” “Bush lied too, about WMD.” The person using this tactic has lied for so long, they forgot that lying is not acceptable from anyone.
Sensible is offline  
Old February 12th, 2018, 09:50 AM   #23
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 15,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Psss,Hey! has Trumps? I have stated I am against it, you were probably for the one in New York so you could go and spit on some Soldiers.
Did you serve?

I didn’t think so.
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old February 12th, 2018, 09:54 AM   #24
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Did you serve?

I didn’t think so.

Spitter
The 11 Tactics of Knowing Deceivers(Liberals)

Delusional evasion: e.g., “You are crazy.” “Get help.” “What are you talking about?”
Friend threat evasion: e.g., “You will lose friends and/or trust over this.”
Incredulous evasion: e.g., “How could the lie go this far if it weren’t true?” “How could it be a lie if no one is talking about it in the press?”
True-focus evasion: Focus on a true part of the story, stridently ignore the false part, then insist that the true parts of the story make the entire story true.
Why? Evasion: e.g., “This will not go anywhere; why discuss it?”
Bad Intentions evasion: e.g., “You are really just out to make someone look bad, aren’t you?” “You must hate blacks if you oppose the president.”
Shut up/silence/re-topic evasion: Deceivers do not want to talk about it; they shut down or change the topic.
Ridicule evasion: Make a joke of the allegation and arouse group laughter to drown out the accusation.
Flee evasion: Refuse to look at data documenting details of the lie.
Anger evasion: Get angry and indignant.
Equivocate evasion: e.g., “Everyone is lying so it’s okay.” “Bush lied too, about WMD.” The person using this tactic has lied for so long, they forgot that lying is not acceptable from anyone.
Sensible is offline  
Old February 12th, 2018, 12:53 PM   #25
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Spitter
The 11 Tactics of Knowing Deceivers(Liberals)

Delusional evasion: e.g., “You are crazy.” “Get help.” “What are you talking about?”
Friend threat evasion: e.g., “You will lose friends and/or trust over this.”
Incredulous evasion: e.g., “How could the lie go this far if it weren’t true?” “How could it be a lie if no one is talking about it in the press?”
True-focus evasion: Focus on a true part of the story, stridently ignore the false part, then insist that the true parts of the story make the entire story true.
Why? Evasion: e.g., “This will not go anywhere; why discuss it?”
Bad Intentions evasion: e.g., “You are really just out to make someone look bad, aren’t you?” “You must hate blacks if you oppose the president.”
Shut up/silence/re-topic evasion: Deceivers do not want to talk about it; they shut down or change the topic.
Ridicule evasion: Make a joke of the allegation and arouse group laughter to drown out the accusation.
Flee evasion: Refuse to look at data documenting details of the lie.
Anger evasion: Get angry and indignant.
Equivocate evasion: e.g., “Everyone is lying so it’s okay.” “Bush lied too, about WMD.” The person using this tactic has lied for so long, they forgot that lying is not acceptable from anyone.
Well? You going to answer the question asked of you or not?
Hollywood is offline  
Old February 12th, 2018, 12:57 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Go troll another thread hypocrite! You and Wolfe, side by side, spitting on soldiers is what I picture!
Well? You going to answer the questions asked of you or not?
"Spitting on soldiers"...what the FUCK are you talking about?
Why would anyone give a shit what you "picture?"
Please explain.
Hollywood is offline  
Old February 13th, 2018, 04:11 AM   #27
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Well? You going to answer the questions asked of you or not?
"Spitting on soldiers"...what the FUCK are you talking about?
Why would anyone give a shit what you "picture?"
Please explain.
I have already stated that you are nothing but a troll, I am done trying to be understanding, thinking maybe its your age. Your only goal is to obfuscate the discussion with mindless dullness.
Sensible is offline  
Old February 13th, 2018, 10:51 AM   #28
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
I have already stated that you are nothing but a troll, I am done trying to be understanding, thinking maybe its your age. Your only goal is to obfuscate the discussion with mindless dullness.
I asked you very specific questions. If you are just going act like a snotty kid trying to start a shit-slinging insult contest like usual I 'll simply ignore you.

NOW was there anything reasonable, factual or logical about your comment or what?
Hollywood is offline  
Old February 13th, 2018, 11:23 AM   #29
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
I asked you very specific questions. If you are just going act like a snotty kid trying to start a shit-slinging insult contest like usual I 'll simply ignore you.

NOW was there anything reasonable, factual or logical about your comment or what?
Ok ya stupid troll they are leaders in their party so no they are not Potus what does that have to do with anything, you just make stuff up to change the subject.

Shut up/silence/re-topic evasion: Deceivers do not want to talk about it; they shut down or change the topic
Sensible is offline  
Old February 13th, 2018, 11:28 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 10,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible View Post
Thank you, I told you I love the smell of Hypocrisy and you lunatics provide right on cue! How much did you cheer the North Korean dictators brutal sister at the Olympics, saying how dignified she, was I am guessing all of you! She had the evil smirk going on!
Do you realize that you imagined that, that it didn't really happen?
goober is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
ago, backed, blasio, dem, military, outrage, parade, schumer, years



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump orders military parade Nwolfe35 Politicians 141 February 15th, 2018 01:58 PM
We are a nation of immigrants, but no, Bill de Blasio, everyone is not welcome johnwk Current Events 60 November 19th, 2016 10:05 AM
New Yorkers By 69-27% Disapprove Of NYPD Turning Backs On Mayor De Blasio skews13 Current Events 3 January 15th, 2015 04:16 PM
Way to go Blasio! roastpork Politicians 2 May 22nd, 2014 12:43 PM
De Blasio admits botched Upper East Side plow job guy39 Current Events 1 January 24th, 2014 12:15 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.