Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree8Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 12th, 2018, 05:54 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 9,172
Kelly Commits Crime Over Porter Security Clearance



After it was reported that Trump chief of staff John Kelly let Rob Porter continue to handle classified information after his security clearance expired, Rep. Ted Lieu (D-CA) noted that Kelly committed a crime and must resign if the report is accurate.

John Kelly Committed A Crime By Letting Rob Porter Handle Classified Info Without Security Clearance
Thanks from Camelot and Clara007
skews13 is offline  
Old February 12th, 2018, 05:57 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 23,503
Trump is running out of qualified wife beaters for key White House positions...
Thanks from skews13
tristanrobin is offline  
Old February 12th, 2018, 05:59 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 9,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
Trump is running out of qualified wife beaters for key White House positions...
And prosecuted after he resigns.
skews13 is offline  
Old February 12th, 2018, 06:04 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,167
Trump has any number of people without security clearance--and that includes son-in-law Jared Kushner.


AND these folks have been on staff for over a year.....??? and still don't have security clearance? WHY?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...tees-lack-full

Last edited by Clara007; February 12th, 2018 at 09:24 AM.
Clara007 is offline  
Old February 12th, 2018, 09:19 AM   #5
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 35,805
Did, Porter leak Top Secret information. NO

Did Porter email Top Secret information on and unsecure Email

Did Porter have his private server with Top Secret information stored on the server.

It appears it was a Better Idea to give porter Top secret Access than it was Hillary or President Obama.. Who we now know Knew of Clintons unsecured email since he used a fake Email and name to email her on the unsecured address.
Thanks from caconservative
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old February 12th, 2018, 09:27 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Did, Porter leak Top Secret information. NO

Did Porter email Top Secret information on and unsecure Email

Did Porter have his private server with Top Secret information stored on the server.

It appears it was a Better Idea to give porter Top secret Access than it was Hillary or President Obama.. Who we now know Knew of Clintons unsecured email since he used a fake Email and name to email her on the unsecured address.


Here we go again. The RIGHT WING knows-it-all. Here's the thing. YOU DO NOT KNOW what porter DID or didn't do. You do not know if Porter leaked classified stuff. You do not know squat. AND you make the dumbest statement like: President Obama (unlike ALL THE OTHER PRESIDENTS) should NOT have security clearance.
Thanks from skews13 and Camelot
Clara007 is offline  
Old February 12th, 2018, 12:18 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Trump has any number of people without security clearance--and that includes son-in-law Jared Kushner.


AND these folks have been on staff for over a year.....??? and still don't have security clearance? WHY?

At least 30 White House officials, Trump appointees lack full clearances: report | TheHill
Does the FBI do the security check, yes, they have not finished the job. It's that simple.
urbrother is offline  
Old February 12th, 2018, 01:02 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 7,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbrother View Post
Does the FBI do the security check, yes, they have not finished the job. It's that simple.
OR the even simpler explanation, the person in question FAILED their back ground check. You know like having a RESTRAINING ORDER against you for domestic violence.
Thanks from imaginethat and Camelot
BubbaJones is offline  
Old February 12th, 2018, 01:14 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Katmandu
Posts: 5,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post


After it was reported that Trump chief of staff John Kelly let Rob Porter continue to handle classified information after his security clearance expired, Rep. Ted Lieu (D-CA) noted that Kelly committed a crime and must resign if the report is accurate.

John Kelly Committed A Crime By Letting Rob Porter Handle Classified Info Without Security Clearance
Since when did Democrats agree that it was a crime to let people without a security clearance handle classified information.

I thought they agreed with Comey?
Libertine is offline  
Old February 12th, 2018, 01:35 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 10,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
Since when did Democrats agree that it was a crime to let people without a security clearance handle classified information.

I thought they agreed with Comey?
It's a crime, we all agree, right?
I think Comey would agree with that.

So what do you think should be done?
goober is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
clearance, commits, committed, crime, john, kelly, porter, security



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jared Kushner's Security Clearance Review tbbyolumbatobby Current Events 2 May 28th, 2017 05:25 PM
Spice blames Obama admin. for Flynn's security clearance. GhostRider Americas 0 April 27th, 2017 04:45 PM
Kushner lied on his application for a security clearance. GhostRider Americas 17 April 15th, 2017 07:37 AM
Senators Call For Review If Mike Flynn Should Be Given Security Clearance skews13 Current Events 1 December 15th, 2016 01:45 PM
ISIS Fighter Had Security Clearance At Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport excalibur Current Events 1 September 3rd, 2014 06:23 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.