Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree124Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 28th, 2018, 04:30 AM   #41
Hiding behind the sofa
 
MichaelT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Stockport. UK
Posts: 1,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Because your Government outlawed arms....Right??..... I prefer my Constitution...not yours....
That's fair enough, but please stop pretending the reason for all these mass shooting are single parent families, it your love affair with guns that's the cause.
Thanks from iolo and Camelot
MichaelT is offline  
Old February 28th, 2018, 04:56 AM   #42
Coconut Lure
 
webguy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 15,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelT View Post
That's fair enough, but please stop pretending the reason for all these mass shooting are single parent families, it your love affair with guns that's the cause.
When I was a kid you could order a gun from the sears catalog. No one was shooting up schools then. And most kids had a dad.
Thanks from Sabcat and Jimgorn
webguy4 is offline  
Old February 28th, 2018, 05:19 AM   #43
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelT View Post
That's fair enough, but please stop pretending the reason for all these mass shooting are single parent families, it your love affair with guns that's the cause.
I am sure that you will provide evidance for that claim, right?
Sabcat is offline  
Old February 28th, 2018, 05:23 AM   #44
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I am sure that you will provide evidance for that claim, right?
Dude, you are the one that started at thread claiming that mass shooters do what they do because they don’t have dad’s without offering a stitch of evidence (not evidance)..............Geeez......
Thanks from Hollywood
Camelot is offline  
Old February 28th, 2018, 05:34 AM   #45
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Dude, you are the one that started at thread claiming that mass shooters do what they do because they don’t have dad’s without offering a stitch of evidence (not evidance)..............Geeez......
What, you deny that the single mother plague is also a factor in the mass shootings?

You want more evidence ?


All you had to do is ask.



Quote:

As University of Virginia Professor Brad Wilcox pointed out back in 2013: “From shootings at MIT (i.e., the Tsarnaev brothers) to the University of Central Florida to the Ronald E. McNair Discovery Learning Academy in Decatur, Ga., nearly every shooting over the last year in Wikipedia’s ‘list of U.S. school attacks’ involved a young man whose parents divorced or never married in the first place.” His observation is largely ignored.

In contrast, conversations about black-on-black violence often raise the link between broken households (or fatherless homes) and juvenile delinquency. But when the conversation turns to mass shootings, we seem to forget that link altogether.

Guess Which Mass Murderers Came From A Fatherless Home
Sabcat is offline  
Old February 28th, 2018, 07:56 AM   #46
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
What, you deny that the single mother plague is also a factor in the mass shootings?

You want more evidence ?


All you had to do is ask.






Guess Which Mass Murderers Came From A Fatherless Home
That is not evidence. What in the hell is wrong with you?

Oh wait, you now say "a factor" and not "cause". Very cute kid.
Hollywood is offline  
Old February 28th, 2018, 12:26 PM   #47
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelT View Post
That's fair enough, but please stop pretending the reason for all these mass shooting are single parent families, it your love affair with guns that's the cause.
First.....I am not saying that the cause for these shootings is single parent families, that might be one reason.....But there is more than that....I think it could be the SSRI drugs, it could be the violent video games, or a combination of all of the above....

Whether there is a love affair with the guns has nothing to do with it...the gun is only the tool....

The solution to the problem is not letting these maniacs get the weapon in the first place....More laws not the solution either,,,This turd in Florida, was an abject failure of local law enforcement and the FBI.. What good are back round checks if there is a failure to check..??
Thanks from Sabcat
Jimgorn is offline  
Old February 28th, 2018, 01:38 PM   #48
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 11,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Because your Government outlawed arms....Right??..... I prefer my Constitution...not yours....
Even though your constitution comes with a lot of dead children....and plenty more on the way.

But we'll let you deal the problem effectively, with thoughts and prayers....
goober is offline  
Old February 28th, 2018, 01:51 PM   #49
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
Even though your constitution comes with a lot of dead children....and plenty more on the way.

But we'll let you deal the problem effectively, with thoughts and prayers....
Strawman argument Mr. Moore.....Nobody right or left wants to see another shooting....But, Remember one thing there are a lot of dead Americans that defended that Constitution....ALL OF IT !!!
Thanks from Sabcat
Jimgorn is offline  
Old February 28th, 2018, 01:56 PM   #50
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 11,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Strawman argument Mr. Moore.....Nobody right or left wants to see another shooting....But, Remember one thing there are a lot of dead Americans that defended that Constitution....ALL OF IT !!!
Well, some people don't want another school shooting, and they want something done to prevent it.

Other people say they don't want another school shooting, and hope that's enough...
goober is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
common, father, home, lots, mass, shooters



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Democrats are NOT party of mass shooters GhostRider Americas 12 July 14th, 2016 06:44 AM
Most mass shooters are NOT from the left GhostRider Asia 10 July 4th, 2016 08:06 PM
Every mass shooting over last 20 years has one thing in common... and it's not guns intangible child Current Events 5 October 6th, 2015 11:34 AM
Multiple Shooters In Canada excalibur Current Events 16 October 23rd, 2014 03:14 PM
Nearly Every Mass Shooting Has This One Thing In Common, And It Isn’t Weapons intangible child Current Events 13 October 2nd, 2014 02:45 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.