Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree38Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 11th, 2018, 10:04 AM   #41
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 60,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Poor Trump haters, Trump making fools of them..

and proving how much Obama was Putin's flexible little Cockholster.

Remember Putin would say Shit.. Obama would squat... and NOKO is an ally of Putin.
I remember Putin and Obama did not get along, at all. I remember Obama organizing a crippling set of sanctions against Putin and his buddies.

If you or anyone think for one moment that this "first time" meeting wasn't planned in the Kremlin, you're wrong.
Thanks from tristanrobin and Camelot
imaginethat is offline  
Old March 11th, 2018, 10:09 AM   #42
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 36,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
I remember Putin and Obama did not get along, at all. I remember Obama organizing a crippling set of sanctions against Putin and his buddies.

If you or anyone think for one moment that this "first time" meeting wasn't planned in the Kremlin, you're wrong.

They didn't. Obama Drew a line for Syria.. Putin Put Obama in his place.

Trump ENFORCED THE LINE.

Obama warned Kim, Putin said stand down Obams Backed down

Obama caught Putin, interfering in the election.. Obama said "Stop it" Putin screw you.. Obama said okay, and did nothing.

Putin wanted Crimea Obama said okay

We had a Treaty with Poland to put anti-missile technology in Poland. Putin said THE HELL YOU ARE.. Obama said okay we wont


So please don't pee on peoples legs and claim it is raining

Every time it came to a Putin - Obama deal. OBAMA BACKED DOWN.


Trump is honoring our defense treaty with Poland, Ukraine he has enforced the red line in Syria, he has put pressure on Kim...

I am Sorry Obama would have wiped Putin's ass if Putin had requested it.

Last edited by TNVolunteer73; March 11th, 2018 at 10:12 AM.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old March 11th, 2018, 10:21 AM   #43
Go Go Go
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Earth
Posts: 141
This within U.S. ambitions with only eight nuclear powers NK realize this and dictator Kim wants meets U.S. president and they do bsiness are this thing are Trump made off.
the Beast is offline  
Old March 11th, 2018, 10:59 AM   #44
Senior Member
 
locke23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Are you sure that won't be the result of those two idiots going face to face and insult to insult?
Yes. The simple fact that they’re going to meet face to face means they want a peaceful solution.
locke23 is offline  
Old March 11th, 2018, 11:01 AM   #45
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 30,327
Quote:
Originally Posted by locke23 View Post
Yes. The simple fact that they’re going to meet face to face means they want a peaceful solution.
The Republican President, maybe. Lil' Kimmy? I wonder.
RNG is offline  
Old March 11th, 2018, 11:04 AM   #46
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 36,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
The Republican President, maybe. Lil' Kimmy? I wonder.
Since Trump's diplomacy in building a coalition that has little Kimmy's ability to survive without concessions impossible.

NOKO is broke and has dwindling funds to trade with the world.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old March 11th, 2018, 11:28 AM   #47
Senior Member
 
locke23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
The Republican President, maybe. Lil' Kimmy? I wonder.
Oh he wants peace. That’s the whole reason he got the nukes. He knows that’s the only way to guarantee his country’s security. He probably looked back at the Cuban Missile Crisis and thought he could play the role of Cuba, and with the likely offer being to trade nukes for a public guarantee not to invade NK, it’s essentially settled.
locke23 is offline  
Old March 11th, 2018, 11:58 AM   #48
Go Go Go
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Earth
Posts: 141
U.S. will not invade NK with market forces Trump wants peace in Asia too.
the Beast is offline  
Old March 11th, 2018, 04:17 PM   #49
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 60,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
They didn't. Obama Drew a line for Syria.. Putin Put Obama in his place.

Trump ENFORCED THE LINE.

Obama warned Kim, Putin said stand down Obams Backed down

Obama caught Putin, interfering in the election.. Obama said "Stop it" Putin screw you.. Obama said okay, and did nothing.

Putin wanted Crimea Obama said okay

We had a Treaty with Poland to put anti-missile technology in Poland. Putin said THE HELL YOU ARE.. Obama said okay we wont


So please don't pee on peoples legs and claim it is raining

Every time it came to a Putin - Obama deal. OBAMA BACKED DOWN.


Trump is honoring our defense treaty with Poland, Ukraine he has enforced the red line in Syria, he has put pressure on Kim...

I am Sorry Obama would have wiped Putin's ass if Putin had requested it.
Obama slapped the shit out of Putin so badly that Putin decided he'd take no chance on warmonger Hillary being elected. Plus, whether he succeeded or not, he'd win by creating chaos, distrust in our election system, and another long-lived political point to further fan the severe divisions currently fracturing the US citizenry.

He succeeded pretty much all-around, the only bummer was that the sanctions remained in place. Trump and Tillerson have yet to deliver on Russian sanction relief, but it will happen.

In fact, additional sanctions already should be in place, only, Trump refuses to impose any additional sanctions on Putin, sanctions approved by a huge bipartisan congressional vote. Congress voted after Russian election interference had been confirmed.

Obama and our allies first imposed sanctions on Russia because Russia occupied Crimea. You couldn't get it any more wrong.

Now you hold high Russia for supporting Assad, a "leader" who's murdered hundreds of thousands of his own citizens? You approve of the massive civilian deaths caused by Assad with the help of sugar daddy Russia, oh and don't forget Uncle Mohammad, I mean, Iran? Do you approve of this?

I admit it's a damned mess over there, and I admit we have some responsibility for some of it. Even so, we should just be TF out of the region.

Unfortunately, we're moving our embassy to Jerusalem. Getting TF out of the region is no longer on the possibility platter if it ever was on the platter.
Thanks from RNG, Camelot and Clara007
imaginethat is offline  
Old March 11th, 2018, 05:53 PM   #50
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 36,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Obama slapped the shit out of Putin so badly that Putin decided he'd take no chance on warmonger Hillary being elected. Plus, whether he succeeded or not, he'd win by creating chaos, distrust in our election system, and another long-lived political point to further fan the severe divisions currently fracturing the US citizenry.

He succeeded pretty much all-around, the only bummer was that the sanctions remained in place. Trump and Tillerson have yet to deliver on Russian sanction relief, but it will happen.

In fact, additional sanctions already should be in place, only, Trump refuses to impose any additional sanctions on Putin, sanctions approved by a huge bipartisan congressional vote. Congress voted after Russian election interference had been confirmed.

Obama and our allies first imposed sanctions on Russia because Russia occupied Crimea. You couldn't get it any more wrong.

Now you hold high Russia for supporting Assad, a "leader" who's murdered hundreds of thousands of his own citizens? You approve of the massive civilian deaths caused by Assad with the help of sugar daddy Russia, oh and don't forget Uncle Mohammad, I mean, Iran? Do you approve of this?

I admit it's a damned mess over there, and I admit we have some responsibility for some of it. Even so, we should just be TF out of the region.

Unfortunately, we're moving our embassy to Jerusalem. Getting TF out of the region is no longer on the possibility platter if it ever was on the platter.
Please Mr Putin cut it out.. or I will say CUT IT OUT again and be Verrrry Angry like Marvin the Martian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnY4HyofnoU




He all but let Putin have Anal Sex with him.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
korean, leader, meet, north, president, time



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Statement by the President on North Korean announcement of nuclear test The White House The White House 0 February 12th, 2013 06:40 AM
North Korean missile attack on South Korean warship threatens to re ignite Korean War Martin Timothy Warfare 2 May 7th, 2010 03:42 PM
Obama wrote letter to N. Korean leader, official says CNN Current Events 1 December 16th, 2009 01:11 PM
Japanese Expert: North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il Died in 2003 Cubbie Political Talk 2 September 8th, 2008 06:40 AM
Report: North Korean leader brags he is an internet expert highway80west Political Talk 0 October 5th, 2007 12:47 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.