Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree7Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 11th, 2018, 06:56 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,900
He has a year under his belt

And I am gonna put all political's ( WASHINGTON DC) in my rear view mirror and follow trump for one year......I believe he has a better IDEA... get er done....
urbrother is online now  
Old March 11th, 2018, 06:59 AM   #2
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,510
He is a serial con man that only gives a damn about himself. Good luck to you with that.
Thanks from tristanrobin
Camelot is online now  
Old March 11th, 2018, 07:02 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 16,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbrother View Post
And I am gonna put all political's ( WASHINGTON DC) in my rear view mirror and follow trump for one year......I believe he has a better IDEA... get er done....
I honestly have no idea what you could have seen during this first year that would make you think that.
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Old March 11th, 2018, 07:36 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,900
I hope Trump don't find a cure for cancer........that is a sarcastic remark, but if he did,it would be a bad thing, according to the DC political machine..
In my opinion that is how negative the media and politics are against him......I'm gonna give him a year.......
urbrother is online now  
Old March 11th, 2018, 08:09 AM   #5
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbrother View Post
I hope Trump don't find a cure for cancer........that is a sarcastic remark, but if he did,it would be a bad thing, according to the DC political machine..
In my opinion that is how negative the media and politics are against him......I'm gonna give him a year.......
Unlikely. He, like many other Republicans, rejects science. Keeping a fresh pair of Depends on is as good as we can hope for.
Camelot is online now  
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:33 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
I honestly have no idea what you could have seen during this first year that would make you think that.
For starters, he did not get impeached......
urbrother is online now  
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:35 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Unlikely. He, like many other Republicans, rejects science. Keeping a fresh pair of Depends on is as good as we can hope for.
Rejects science?????
urbrother is online now  
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:38 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 4,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbrother View Post
Rejects science?????
That is code for not agreeing with whatever we say and daring to question our ideology. This then leads to the new Democrat platform of free speech for everyone who agrees with us mantra
Thanks from Jimmyb, Sabcat and Mythbuster
guy39 is offline  
Old March 11th, 2018, 02:14 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 16,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
That is code for not agreeing with whatever we say and daring to question our ideology. This then leads to the new Democrat platform of free speech for everyone who agrees with us mantra
It has nothing to do with a disagreement about ideology. This is about rejecting reality.
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Old March 11th, 2018, 02:20 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 4,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
It has nothing to do with a disagreement about ideology. This is about rejecting reality.
You forgot to add the eye roll
guy39 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
belt, year



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Moore Accusers Home Torched In Bible Belt Camelot Current Events 7 January 5th, 2018 04:38 PM
Cops Now ‘Protecting’ You by Hiding in Buses and Robbing You for Not Wearing a Belt Sabcat Big Government 4 May 26th, 2017 02:54 PM
Put that damn belt on. roastpork Current Events 26 March 3rd, 2015 11:35 AM
Move Over, Michigan, China Is The World's Next Rust Belt imaginethat Current Events 11 December 13th, 2012 10:55 PM
Hitting below the belt intangible child Crime and Punishment 2 October 25th, 2009 08:37 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.