Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree23Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 13th, 2018, 11:16 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
OMG

how the fuck old are you?

14?

Explain? When the wall fell my first thought was they will infiltrate our politicians, you seem like a bright person, you don't think it is possible that they would try that. Why not?
Braveheart is offline  
Old March 13th, 2018, 11:28 AM   #12
Go Go Go
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Earth
Posts: 141
Nuclear war between UK and Russia ?
the Beast is offline  
Old March 13th, 2018, 11:35 AM   #13
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,993
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
You would be funny if you weren't so painfully pitiful. You have no basis to say Mueller's investigation has fallen flat. In fact, that's a lie that you tell over, and over, and over again..

Just because that tactic worked for Goebbels doesn't mean it'll work for you. But I know you'll keep trying.

You and Trump ought to be impeached.
I love how you cite Goebbels as you push for the international propaganda machine.


it was her turn!!!
Thanks from guy39 and Mythbuster
Sabcat is offline  
Old March 13th, 2018, 11:36 AM   #14
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,993
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
OMG

how the fuck old are you?

14?
I told you that you are not my type.
Thanks from guy39
Sabcat is offline  
Old March 13th, 2018, 11:45 AM   #15
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Web
Posts: 225
Whoever used this nerve agent was very sloppy. Y'all should note how sloppy this action was, potentially affecting several hundred who were in the same pub, and restaurant. Bad craft.

Why doesn't England recall its Ambassador to Russia over this if they are so certain of who did it?
Mythbuster is offline  
Old March 13th, 2018, 11:51 AM   #16
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythbuster View Post
Whoever used this nerve agent was very sloppy. Y'all should note how sloppy this action was, potentially affecting several hundred who were in the same pub, and restaurant. Bad craft.

Why doesn't England recall its Ambassador to Russia over this if they are so certain of who did it?
Ya’ll don’t understand the unique history of this particular nerve agent comrade.
Camelot is offline  
Old March 13th, 2018, 11:52 AM   #17
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,993
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
Explain? When the wall fell my first thought was they will infiltrate our politicians, you seem like a bright person, you don't think it is possible that they would try that. Why not?
I started a thread some time ago of an ex KGB agent explaining how they were infiltrating the west and what was working. I just went and looked for it but couldn't find it. I can find the interview if you are interested. Besides that there is plenty of evidence that the communists infiltrated our higher education system after WWII and how they went about rebranding communism and socialism. It is disgustingly amusing how adamantly leftists deny and/or attempt to cover this up. This has been the long game and look around. It is working. Even if only half of the communist posters on here are paid trolls that is still a lot of communists.
Sabcat is offline  
Old March 13th, 2018, 05:24 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 60,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I started a thread some time ago of an ex KGB agent explaining how they were infiltrating the west and what was working. I just went and looked for it but couldn't find it. I can find the interview if you are interested. Besides that there is plenty of evidence that the communists infiltrated our higher education system after WWII and how they went about rebranding communism and socialism. It is disgustingly amusing how adamantly leftists deny and/or attempt to cover this up. This has been the long game and look around. It is working. Even if only half of the communist posters on here are paid trolls that is still a lot of communists.
Up front it's got to be said: Muh communists.

That's one of your typical tactics Sab, pointing your fingers at others for allegedly doing what you in fact do nonstop, all the time.

You 100 percent side with a foreign power, Russia, that has declared cyber war on the West in general and the US specifically, as you continuously ridicule anyone who points out this 21st century information war with Russia in which we're engaged.

Sure, there's plenty of evidence that the communists infiltrated our higher education system after WWII and how they went about rebranding communism and socialism, in your mind which is centered on a wide variety of conspiracy theories.
imaginethat is offline  
Old March 13th, 2018, 05:48 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 60,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat
You would be funny if you weren't so painfully pitiful. You have no basis to say Mueller's investigation has fallen flat. In fact, that's a lie that you tell over, and over, and over again..

Just because that tactic worked for Goebbels doesn't mean it'll work for you. But I know you'll keep trying.

You and Trump ought to be impeached.
]I love how you cite Goebbels as you push for the international propaganda machine.
Love it all you want. You without pause repeat the lie that "the trump russia collusion meme has fallen flat."

You lie, and you repeat the lie at every opportunity. A number of Goebbels' quotes describe your performances.
• “It would not be impossible to prove with sufficient repetition and a psychological understanding of the people concerned that a square is in fact a circle. They are mere words, and words can be molded until they clothe ideas and disguise.”

• “The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over.”
Muh Russia, eh?

And the one most often misattributed to Goebbels:
• "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."
It doesn't matter if he said it or someone else said it. It's a tactic you fifth columnists use with abandon.
Thanks from RNG
imaginethat is offline  
Old March 13th, 2018, 06:57 PM   #20
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,993
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Up front it's got to be said: Muh communists.

That's one of your typical tactics Sab, pointing your fingers at others for allegedly doing what you in fact do nonstop, all the time.

You 100 percent side with a foreign power, Russia, that has declared cyber war on the West in general and the US specifically, as you continuously ridicule anyone who points out this 21st century information war with Russia in which we're engaged.

Sure, there's plenty of evidence that the communists infiltrated our higher education system after WWII and how they went about rebranding communism and socialism, in your mind which is centered on a wide variety of conspiracy theories.


I have sided w/?

Ummmmm where?

You on the other hand have continuously pushed the globalist propaganda that the establishment your former self (allegedly) so feverishly wished to destroy.




http://defendingthetruth.com/off-top...bsidy-cnn.html
Sabcat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
people, poisoning, political, russia, views



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The UK is detaining people for political views Sabcat Current Events 20 March 13th, 2018 01:11 PM
Should people with liberal and conservative views expand their interests? SpaceShipCmdrAlphaDelta Political Talk 1 August 22nd, 2016 12:47 AM
Are Ignorant people more likely to have right wing political views? intangible child Current Events 35 March 11th, 2015 12:17 PM
Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views Uncle Han Current Events 18 September 4th, 2013 02:51 PM
Distant history still influencing modern political views? Domen Europe 13 July 30th, 2013 05:38 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.