Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree65Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 7th, 2018, 09:32 AM   #91
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Actually, RNG posts relevant facts. You, on the other hand, just troll from post to post. RNG is much more valuable to DTT than you imo.
Of course you feel that way. All you do is post hit and runs and regurgitate leftist talking points. You cannot carry on actual conversation or engage in a debate. When you start to post original thoughts i may take something you say seriously. I can literally scan the leftist rag headlines and know what you ar3 going to post before you do.
Sabcat is offline  
Old April 7th, 2018, 09:40 AM   #92
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Of course you feel that way. All you do is post hit and runs and regurgitate leftist talking points. You cannot carry on actual conversation or engage in a debate. When you start to post original thoughts i may take something you say seriously. I can literally scan the leftist rag headlines and know what you ar3 going to post before you do.
Total projection. You just described yourself to a “T” and don’t even realize it. Pathetic.
Camelot is offline  
Old April 7th, 2018, 09:43 AM   #93
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
The wall is TRUMP'S demand. The Dems and in fact most of the Repubs KNOW it's a useless, moronic, boondoggle. It'll cost at least $25 BILLION to build and several billion more each year to maintain and will only stop a small percentage of the illegals and drugs coming into the country. They've already started using drones to ship drugs over the wall. It won't take them long to figure out how to get over under or around the wall.

The ONLY real solution to the illegal problem is to prosecute, very aggressively prosecute, the companies that hire them. When we make it too expensive for the Walmarts and the Tyson foods to employ them, then and only then will we start to solve the problem. Everything else is just a band-aid on a bullet wound. Propaganda for masses.
What does that have to do with the Dreamers? When Border Patrol agents are telling you that a Wall is desperately needed, do you call them liars? Of course illegal alien employers need to be prosecuted. Are they? The E-verify system should be the law of the land. Is it? According to the Citizenship clause of the 14th Amendment, children born of illegal aliens are not citizens of this country. Is that law being enforced?
caconservative is online now  
Old April 7th, 2018, 09:43 AM   #94
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 1,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Total projection. You just described yourself to a “T” and don’t even realize it. Pathetic.
There you go again. Posting a predictable pinko comment.
johnwk is offline  
Old April 7th, 2018, 09:55 AM   #95
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 7,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
What does that have to do with the Dreamers? When Border Patrol agents are telling you that a Wall is desperately needed, do you call them liars? Of course illegal alien employers need to be prosecuted. Are they? The E-verify system should be the law of the land. Is it? According to the Citizenship clause of the 14th Amendment, children born of illegal aliens are not citizens of this country. Is that law being enforced?
And has Trump or the current GOP controlled congress initiated ANY plan to address the situation OTHER than the wall ?? If we address the the employer issue and the citizenship requirements WE WON'T NEED THE WALL !!

As for the 14th Amendment is simply says ALL PERSONS BORN are citizens. That has for more than 200 years meant just that. ANY person BORN inside the country is automatically a citizen. The only exception is for diplomats. So unless CONGRESS passes new legislation it will likely continue to be the law of the land.
BubbaJones is offline  
Old April 7th, 2018, 11:31 AM   #96
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 10,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwk View Post
Really? And what is your evidence Mr. Smarty Pants?


JWK




They are not “liberals”. They are part of a Fifth Column movement which has no intention to adhere to our written Constitution and its legislative intent which gives context to its text.

It's the law, if a person requests amnesty, the law requires that request to be processed.
The person can't be put in a camp and be mistreated.
You'd like that, because you have no regard for human rights, but that's the law, they get a court date.
If they are Cuban citizens, they get money, a place to live, a medical card and help finding a job.
goober is offline  
Old April 7th, 2018, 11:42 AM   #97
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
It's the law, if a person requests amnesty, the law requires that request to be processed.
The person can't be put in a camp and be mistreated.
You'd like that, because you have no regard for human rights, but that's the law, they get a court date.
If they are Cuban citizens, they get money, a place to live, a medical card and help finding a job.
That is why you do not let them cross the border no matter what. It is an invasion treat it as such.
Sabcat is offline  
Old April 7th, 2018, 02:42 PM   #98
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 1,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwk View Post
Really? And what is your evidence Mr. Smarty Pants?


JWK




They are not “liberals”. They are part of a Fifth Column movement which has no intention to adhere to our written Constitution and its legislative intent which gives context to its text.



It's the law, if a person requests amnesty, the law requires that request to be processed.
The person can't be put in a camp and be mistreated.
You'd like that, because you have no regard for human rights, but that's the law, they get a court date.
If they are Cuban citizens, they get money, a place to live, a medical card and help finding a job.

You have no idea what you are talking about. I suggest you research Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) agents Authority to Arrest

Also research "expedited removal from the U.S" which is a summary deportation that bypasses an immigration judge.

JWK
johnwk is offline  
Old April 7th, 2018, 03:50 PM   #99
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 9,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Is that kinda like how you come on here to blast lord trump because pm zoolander is such an epic failure.


Snicker. AN epic failure?? Don't you know that Canada is in the top 10 of the happiest countries in the world?? Their economy is doing great. GDP for 2017? 3.0 (The U.S.? 2.2) Wages are good.

SO.....where's the beef? OR you just don't LIKE the PM, even though you've never met him, talked to him or done business with him??
Clara007 is offline  
Old April 7th, 2018, 04:11 PM   #100
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Snicker. AN epic failure?? Don't you know that Canada is in the top 10 of the happiest countries in the world?? Their economy is doing great. GDP for 2017? 3.0 (The U.S.? 2.2) Wages are good.

SO.....where's the beef? OR you just don't LIKE the PM, even though you've never met him, talked to him or done business with him??
My cousins sheep are wicked happy, as are my friends chickens. Canada is on the downward spiral right behind Australia falling for the insanity going on in europe. Zoolander is the walking meme of what is wrong w/ leftism. I start threads on the craziness going on under our hat but our resident Canadian is more interested in what goes on down here than what is going on in his own yard. This is typical.
Sabcat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
caravan, invasion, law, mexico, obligated, president, stop, trump



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump demands that Mexico President stop saying that Mexico will not pay for the wall Nwolfe35 Current Events 57 August 5th, 2017 11:56 AM
Ron Paul: Trump's ISIS plan: Another U.S. invasion? imaginethat Current Events 13 February 23rd, 2017 05:46 PM
Trump handles himself like a pro in Mexico Jimgorn Current Events 29 September 2nd, 2016 06:24 AM
Remarks by President Obama and President Pena Nieto of Mexico in a Joint Press Confer The White House The White House 0 May 3rd, 2013 06:50 AM
President Obama and President-elect Enrique Peña Nieto of Mexico The White House The White House 0 November 27th, 2012 02:59 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.