Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree196Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 4th, 2018, 10:41 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Braveheart, in some cases, and they aren't as rare as you might think, the gender of a newborn is ambiguous. Sometimes an incorrect gender is assigned.

Disorders of Sex Development
Are you speaking of hermaphrodites? Choose at Birth based on DNA

How many of these law suits are based on this?

I get what you are saying
Braveheart is offline  
Old April 4th, 2018, 10:44 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
When will people stop name calling based on a different point of view, which is chock full of facts? Look I don't care what they call themselves, but for them to demand their birth certificates be changed would be dishonest and quite frankly a waste of time and energy. Their DNA doesn't change with a cosmetic change sir. Want to make a difference, try acting adult. Notice I do not call you names because I disagree with you, grow up.
What do you care? Americans and their governments waste time and money every day. No one is asking you to change your birth certificate. *shrug*
Thanks from Lyzza
Hollywood is online now  
Old April 4th, 2018, 10:48 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
There are women who are born with breasts that are too large for their bodies (or too small). There are people who are born with noses that are too large and/or too crooked and/or too hooked to be considered attractive. There are people who work very hard to lose weight to become healthy - and then have 30+ pounds of loose excess skin hanging off their bodies. There are men who who take pills and wear weights and do snakeoil salesman exercises because they believe they were born with penises too small for their bodies. There are people who are born with ragged, buck, snaggle, gapped teeth which are unattractive and can be unhealthy. All of these things are corrected with surgery and/or some sort of artificial appliance.

Why are these people not ridiculed by people like Braveheart and held in contempt as they do people who are born with the wrong genitals that accompany their hard wired brain chemistry?
Not one of those things has anything to do with the fact that the DNA assigned by God will change. Hard wired how, more feminine I personally know two men who are more feminine both married happily to women and have children, both Christian men. I Know women who are tough as nails tom boys if you will, but also are married to men with children. Having a feminine side, or a masculine side matters not one iota. I am sorry we disagree.

What do you mean people like Braveheart, you mean people who have a different opinion right.
Braveheart is offline  
Old April 4th, 2018, 12:26 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 16,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
Because it's a huge waste of time, and does not make one difference. Probably will cost the Government money, and time spent, by people who have better things to do. Why do you think it's such a good idea?
Huge?

HUGE?

You want to know what is really a HUGE waste of time and money? Trump going down to Florida every other weekend. But I don’t see you starting a thread about that.

Another HUGE waste of time and money? Trumps stupid wall. I don’t see you starting a thread about that?

How much time and money do you think it takes to change a F to a M (or vice versa) on a BC?
Thanks from Lyzza
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old April 4th, 2018, 02:10 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 24,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
What do you mean people like Braveheart, you mean people who have a different opinion right.
No, not right.

I mean people who are uninformed and making politically charge medical diagnosis on a public forum.

In short, people who are wrong.
Thanks from Lyzza
tristanrobin is offline  
Old April 4th, 2018, 02:39 PM   #16
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,680
white, heterosexual, cis-male privilege rearing its ugly head again, only to complain about issues that dont affect them at all.

at all.

omfg......
Lyzza is offline  
Old April 4th, 2018, 02:47 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 16,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
No, not right.

I mean people who are uninformed and making politically charge medical diagnosis on a public forum.

In short, people who are wrong.
What do you mean “uninformed”?

Braveheart got his information directly from the lips of God. (Or whatever it is that God talks out of)
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old April 4th, 2018, 02:59 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
xMathFanx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 961
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
There are women who are born with breasts that are too large for their bodies (or too small). There are people who are born with noses that are too large and/or too crooked and/or too hooked to be considered attractive. There are people who work very hard to lose weight to become healthy - and then have 30+ pounds of loose excess skin hanging off their bodies. There are men who who take pills and wear weights and do snakeoil salesman exercises because they believe they were born with penises too small for their bodies. There are people who are born with ragged, buck, snaggle, gapped teeth which are unattractive and can be unhealthy. All of these things are corrected with surgery and/or some sort of artificial appliance.

Why are these people not ridiculed by people like Braveheart and held in contempt as they do people who are born with the wrong genitals that accompany their hard wired brain chemistry?
@Tristan

I think you made a lot of good points. Our society is rampant with the particular type of hypocrisy that you are describing. It has to do with what has been normalized, and what deviates significantly from the norm. For instance, (many) girls wear full make-up all the time, if guys did the same thing they would be considered 'weird'. However, if it is in the context of a movie, tv, etc., it is normalized that everyone wears some level of makeup--hence, 'not weird'. That is one such example of countless that could be discussed.
xMathFanx is offline  
Old April 4th, 2018, 03:01 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
xMathFanx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
white, heterosexual, cis-male privilege rearing its ugly head again, only to complain about issues that dont affect them at all.

at all.

omfg......
@Lyzza

How many people out of a thousand do you think are not 'cis-gender'?
xMathFanx is offline  
Old April 4th, 2018, 03:14 PM   #20
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMathFanx View Post
@Lyzza

How many people out of a thousand do you think are not 'cis-gender'?
no clue and i dont care. for real. not important at all to this thread.
Lyzza is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
coming, country



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Country Over Cause skews13 Americas 1 March 19th, 2018 10:30 AM
My wish for this country!!! urbrother Christianity 5 March 4th, 2018 08:11 PM
What the hell is this country coming to? Patriot66 Gay and Lesbian Rights 76 August 6th, 2016 05:00 PM
Same Sh*t, Different Country? RNG Current Events 13 May 25th, 2014 09:25 AM
As their name states we have gone from a "Freedom to..." country to a "Freedom from..." country Danjb25 Current Events 170 August 17th, 2012 10:47 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.