Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree182Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 16th, 2018, 03:28 AM   #261
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
being born with gender dysphoria is not a lifestyle choice.

being a total and complete moron is.

one is treated using medical and mental health knowledge.

the other is treated by simply not being a fucking moron.

physical transitions take years and years.

some can never stop being a moron.........
It is Feeling, and emotion, their is no physical issue, you are wrong, no need to insult. Please try to act like an adult when posting.
Thanks from Jimmyb and Sabcat
Braveheart is offline  
Old April 16th, 2018, 03:48 AM   #262
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
It is Feeling, and emotion, their is no physical issue, you are wrong, no need to insult. Please try to act like an adult when posting.
your tantrums because the medical and mental health professionals that are experts in this field totally disagree with you really make you the child here.

and obviously there is a physical issue

omg either grow up or go away
Thanks from tristanrobin and iolo
Lyzza is offline  
Old April 16th, 2018, 04:07 AM   #263
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 23,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
your tantrums because the medical and mental health professionals that are experts in this field totally disagree with you really make you the child here.

and obviously there is a physical issue

omg either grow up or go away
I've posted this in response to your messages before, and I'll probably do it again:

Spot On! BRAV-FREAKIN-O!
Thanks from Lyzza
tristanrobin is offline  
Old April 16th, 2018, 06:22 AM   #264
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
your tantrums because the medical and mental health professionals that are experts in this field totally disagree with you really make you the child here.

and obviously there is a physical issue

omg either grow up or go away

Tantrums, what in the world are you talking about?
Don't project your lies on me little girl. I have stated factually what is gender dysphoria according to the dictionary.
Your disagreement makes you factually incorrect. The biggest problem is left leaners push the falseness of this lie.
Their is no MEDICAL issue, it's emotions, and feeling, read the definition, it is psychological in nature, it is mental illness.
Thanks from Jimmyb and Sabcat
Braveheart is offline  
Old April 16th, 2018, 06:23 AM   #265
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
I've posted this in response to your messages before, and I'll probably do it again:

Spot On! BRAV-FREAKIN-O!
You aren't helping this young one, you are crippling her with your agreement that is based on you wanting her to be part of the left leaning group think.
Braveheart is offline  
Old April 16th, 2018, 06:28 AM   #266
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 15,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
gender dysphoria
ˈjendər disˈfrēə/
nounMedicine
noun: gender dysphoria

the condition of feeling one's emotional and psychological identity as male or female to be opposite to one's biological sex.

It is a mental issue period!
And that definition is wrong. Plain and simple.
Thanks from Lyzza
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old April 16th, 2018, 06:34 AM   #267
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
And that definition is wrong. Plain and simple.
Because you say so?
Or is it simply because you need it to mean what you want it to?

Their is nothing wrong with being a more feminine man, or a more masculine female, to teach differently is asinine ,and dangerous, and probably leads to more suicides, well done.
Thanks from Jimmyb
Braveheart is offline  
Old April 16th, 2018, 06:54 AM   #268
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 15,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
Because you say so?
Or is it simply because you need it to mean what you want it to?

Their is nothing wrong with being a more feminine man, or a more masculine female, to teach differently is asinine ,and dangerous, and probably leads to more suicides, well done.
No, because it is wrong.

You need to start with the definition of Dysphoria. Dysphoria is a state of unease or generalized dissatisfaction with life. It can be mild or it can be crippling.

Therefore Gender Dysphoria is NOT the feeling you are the wrong gender but how much unease and general dissatisfaction that feeling causes. Some people can be transgendered (the feeling you are physically the wrong gender) but have no unease or dissatisfaction because they live their life the way they want. Some people are driven to suicide because the Dysphoria is so severe.
Thanks from Lyzza
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old April 16th, 2018, 08:38 AM   #269
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
No, because it is wrong.

You need to start with the definition of Dysphoria. Dysphoria is a state of unease or generalized dissatisfaction with life. It can be mild or it can be crippling.

Therefore Gender Dysphoria is NOT the feeling you are the wrong gender but how much unease and general dissatisfaction that feeling causes. Some people can be transgendered (the feeling you are physically the wrong gender) but have no unease or dissatisfaction because they live their life the way they want. Some people are driven to suicide because the Dysphoria is so severe.
State of or (Feeling/emotionally) changes nothing physically, crippling because they are not made to deal with it Psychologically, that is part where your enabling them comes in, well done.

So I have Height Dysphoria, I mean I feel 6'2" but am only 5'5" I can't seem to lose the extra 5 pounds I want to do I have weight Dysphoria?

Your labeling this as anything but mentally ill, is crippling people and causing suicide because they are not made to deal with it, shame on you!
Thanks from Sabcat
Braveheart is offline  
Old April 16th, 2018, 08:57 AM   #270
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 15,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
State of or (Feeling/emotionally) changes nothing physically, crippling because they are not made to deal with it Psychologically, that is part where your enabling them comes in, well done.

So I have Height Dysphoria, I mean I feel 6'2" but am only 5'5" I can't seem to lose the extra 5 pounds I want to do I have weight Dysphoria?

Your labeling this as anything but mentally ill, is crippling people and causing suicide because they are not made to deal with it, shame on you!
One of the treatments for Gender Dysphoria is Gender reassignment surgery. I know you disagree with it as a treatment but until you get your degree in psychology your opinion on the matter is less than worthless. Not only is your opinion devoid of any education on the subject but it also promotes bad information.
Thanks from Lyzza
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
coming, country



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Country Over Cause skews13 Americas 1 March 19th, 2018 10:30 AM
My wish for this country!!! urbrother Christianity 5 March 4th, 2018 08:11 PM
What the hell is this country coming to? Patriot66 Gay and Lesbian Rights 76 August 6th, 2016 05:00 PM
Same Sh*t, Different Country? RNG Current Events 13 May 25th, 2014 09:25 AM
As their name states we have gone from a "Freedom to..." country to a "Freedom from..." country Danjb25 Current Events 170 August 17th, 2012 10:47 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.