Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree189Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 16th, 2018, 10:18 AM   #271
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
One of the treatments for Gender Dysphoria is Gender reassignment surgery. I know you disagree with it as a treatment but until you get your degree in psychology your opinion on the matter is less than worthless. Not only is your opinion devoid of any education on the subject but it also promotes bad information.
Reassignment? What do they reassign Why? What does the operation encompass? Be detailed. Don't you dare say genitalia
Braveheart is offline  
Old April 16th, 2018, 10:29 AM   #272
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 15,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
Reassignment? What do they reassign Why? What does the operation encompass? Be detailed. Don't you dare say genitalia
Instead of talking about more stuff you donít know anything about why donít you acknowledge that you were wrong?
Thanks from Lyzza
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old April 16th, 2018, 10:33 AM   #273
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Instead of talking about more stuff you donít know anything about why donít you acknowledge that you were wrong?
I asked you a question, would you care to answer it, or do you realize your horribly weak argument has come full circle?

By the way saying I am wrong while your premise has just been destroyed is a sign of intellectual dishonesty!

Genital mutilation is the answer you should give but won't because it proves my point.

You mad bruh?
Braveheart is offline  
Old April 16th, 2018, 11:03 AM   #274
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 15,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
I asked you a question, would you care to answer it, or do you realize your horribly weak argument has come full circle?

By the way saying I am wrong while your premise has just been destroyed is a sign of intellectual dishonesty!

Genital mutilation is the answer you should give but won't because it proves my point.

You mad bruh?
You asked a question based on your complete lack of knowledge of the topic.

You might as well have asked, ďWhy is the sky elephant?Ē

I showed, conclusively, that you donít know the topic and, more importantly, are unwilling to learn. Answering your non sensical questions accomplished nothing and will continue to accomplish nothing until you are at least willing to admit you donít know what you are talking about.
Thanks from iolo
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old April 16th, 2018, 11:49 AM   #275
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
You asked a question based on your complete lack of knowledge of the topic.

You might as well have asked, ďWhy is the sky elephant?Ē

I showed, conclusively, that you donít know the topic and, more importantly, are unwilling to learn. Answering your non sensical questions accomplished nothing and will continue to accomplish nothing until you are at least willing to admit you donít know what you are talking about.
Nonsense It came down to genital mutilation as I proposed from the start. It has nothing to do with hard wiring, it is about people with psychological issues having genital mutilation to FEEL better EMOTIONALLY, and Doctors cashing in.

If it had nothing to do with sex why have the surgery? Now you are trying to snatch victory from the jaws of your defeat.
Braveheart is offline  
Old April 16th, 2018, 12:55 PM   #276
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 21,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
Nonsense It came down to genital mutilation as I proposed from the start. It has nothing to do with hard wiring, it is about people with psychological issues having genital mutilation to FEEL better EMOTIONALLY, and Doctors cashing in.

If it had nothing to do with sex why have the surgery? Now you are trying to snatch victory from the jaws of your defeat.
What in the fuck is the big deal here?
So long as it is not done against the person will WTF do you care?
Women have breast augmentation surgery every day "to feel better emotionally", How's that your business?
All sorts of people have cosmetic surgery every day for primarily "emotional" reasons.
So fucking what?

Last edited by Hollywood; April 16th, 2018 at 02:28 PM. Reason: typo
Hollywood is online now  
Old April 16th, 2018, 01:25 PM   #277
Senior Member
 
xMathFanx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 847
@Nwolf, Lyzza, others

Is biological sex an important property of a human to keep track of?
xMathFanx is offline  
Old April 16th, 2018, 01:59 PM   #278
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
One of the treatments for Gender Dysphoria is Gender reassignment surgery. I know you disagree with it as a treatment but until you get your degree in psychology your opinion on the matter is less than worthless. Not only is your opinion devoid of any education on the subject but it also promotes bad information.
Quote:


For most people becoming blind would be a living nightmare - but for Jewel Shuping it was the fulfilment of a lifelong dream.

Jewel has Body Integrity Identity Disorder (BIID), a condition in which able-bodied people believe they are meant to be disabled.

Her need to lose her sight was so strong that in 2006 she decided to blind herself - by having a sympathetic psychologist pour DRAIN CLEANER into her eyes.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-l...leaner-6552282



Just because you can get some quack doc. To prescribe you something doesn't necessarily make it the correct thing to do.
Thanks from Jimmyb and xMathFanx
Sabcat is offline  
Old April 16th, 2018, 02:03 PM   #279
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 15,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
Nonsense It came down to genital mutilation as I proposed from the start. It has nothing to do with hard wiring, it is about people with psychological issues having genital mutilation to FEEL better EMOTIONALLY, and Doctors cashing in.

If it had nothing to do with sex why have the surgery? Now you are trying to snatch victory from the jaws of your defeat.
Nonsense. It came down to, as it usually does, some clueless idiot with no education, training or experience offering up an ill informed opinion.

When your car starts acting up do you just take it to the first person you see walking down the street or do you take it to someone actually trained to fix cars?

And yet here you are talking like you know more then people who have spent their lives being educated and actually studying the issue. I’m not trained and I’ve been able to show that you are wrong on just the basic facts. Why should anyone listen to (let alone believe) your ill informed positions on this?
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old April 16th, 2018, 02:04 PM   #280
Senior Member
 
xMathFanx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 847
Blocking puberty is not "reverseable" anymore than having a brain that failed to develop properly later on develop as it would/should have.

Minor corrections can be made, but not anywhere near the normative path
Thanks from Sabcat
xMathFanx is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
coming, country



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Country Over Cause skews13 Americas 1 March 19th, 2018 10:30 AM
My wish for this country!!! urbrother Christianity 5 March 4th, 2018 08:11 PM
What the hell is this country coming to? Patriot66 Gay and Lesbian Rights 76 August 6th, 2016 05:00 PM
Same Sh*t, Different Country? RNG Current Events 13 May 25th, 2014 09:25 AM
As their name states we have gone from a "Freedom to..." country to a "Freedom from..." country Danjb25 Current Events 170 August 17th, 2012 10:47 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.