Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree24Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 12th, 2018, 08:14 PM   #11
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,192
While we wait on the pee pee tapes to surface, these tapes will suffice......LOL
Thanks from Clara007
Camelot is offline  
Old April 13th, 2018, 04:24 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 9,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
None of any of this stuff will ever see a courtroom. They knew this when they went after it in the 1st place.

It doesn't matter if it ever sees a courtroom. All that matters is Cohen flipping.

Not everything is about muh.....Russia.
Thanks from RNG and Camelot
Clara007 is offline  
Old April 13th, 2018, 04:38 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
iolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rhondda
Posts: 1,773
I don't suppose that Jimgorn and Spumante were about when Nixon was being brought to a (very limited) sort of justice, but how he must have missed them as he cursed and swore!
iolo is offline  
Old April 13th, 2018, 06:35 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Mueller will answer that for you in good time grasshopper......LOL
He had better come up with some answers mosh quosh....The public is starting to see through this charade.. And finally starting to tire of it.... His time is limited and he is running out of rope... Time to give an accounting of the funds expended so far...
Jimgorn is online now  
Old April 13th, 2018, 06:41 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolo View Post
I don't suppose that Jimgorn and Spumante were about when Nixon was being brought to a (very limited) sort of justice, but how he must have missed them as he cursed and swore!
I remember Watergate well.....A third rate burglary that Nixon tried to cover up.. How Dumb for an otherwise great President..How does that compare to the question of was there a massive obstruction of justice by the Obama Administration in the Hillary e-mail investigation??..And is that just the tip of the iceburg??... Has this morphed into a coup d'tat??....Now that is a scandal...

Hillary's e-mail scandal versus Watergate??... Watergate was a fart in church compared to what is becoming obvious here..
Thanks from Sabcat and Braveheart
Jimgorn is online now  
Old April 13th, 2018, 06:55 AM   #16
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
He had better come up with some answers mosh quosh....The public is starting to see through this charade.. And finally starting to tire of it.... His time is limited and he is running out of rope... Time to give an accounting of the funds expended so far...
You are a sad man. On the one hand you want Mueller fired because you donít want the truth to come out while on the other you question his work even though you want it buried. Very weak. Very impotent.
Thanks from RNG
Camelot is offline  
Old April 13th, 2018, 06:59 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 9,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
You are a sad man. On the one hand you want Mueller fired because you donít want the truth to come out while on the other you question his work even though you want it buried. Very weak. Very impotent.


I'm thinkin' the TIMING is going to be important for Mueller. What do you think, Cammie?? Expose all the facts about a week before mid-terms?? LOL
Clara007 is offline  
Old April 13th, 2018, 07:15 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
You are a sad man. On the one hand you want Mueller fired because you donít want the truth to come out while on the other you question his work even though you want it buried. Very weak. Very impotent.
Mueller's investigation is fatally compromised....IF the objective of the Special Consul was finding out if there was Russian meddling in the elections....why isn't Mueller also looking into the DNC/Hillary connection with the Steele Dossier??

I want Mueller fired because he is wasting money and jeopardizing the National Security with this distraction of an investigation...
Thanks from Braveheart
Jimgorn is online now  
Old April 13th, 2018, 08:12 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 59,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Mueller's investigation is fatally compromised....IF the objective of the Special Consul was finding out if there was Russian meddling in the elections....why isn't Mueller also looking into the DNC/Hillary connection with the Steele Dossier??

I want Mueller fired because he is wasting money and jeopardizing the National Security with this distraction of an investigation...
Damn....

Since you apparently have the list but I don't, can you please share your list of exactly what Mueller is and isn't looking into?
Thanks from Camelot and Clara007
imaginethat is offline  
Old April 13th, 2018, 08:31 AM   #20
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
I'm thinkin' the TIMING is going to be important for Mueller. What do you think, Cammie?? Expose all the facts about a week before mid-terms?? LOL
I donít think Mueller cares about the midterms. I think he cares about accuracy, thoroughness and wrapping it up as soon as possible before more obstruction of justice by Don the Con shuts him down.
Camelot is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
cohen, tapes



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FBI Raids Michael Cohen's Office Clara007 Current Events 89 April 12th, 2018 05:03 PM
Kellyanne Conway's husband appears to defend FBI raid of Michael Cohen imaginethat Current Events 0 April 11th, 2018 06:00 PM
Trump says No Tapes! Clara007 Political Talk 71 June 28th, 2017 04:08 AM
Leonard Cohen Dead at 82 excalibur Current Events 4 November 11th, 2016 03:45 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.