Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree67Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 15th, 2018, 07:44 PM   #91
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 60,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Laugh your ass off fool....We Conservatives did not plot to impeach Obama ....Such is the game now with the Left vs Trump.... Obama was a weak President but we did live with him, absolutely nothing of the scale of this seditious behavior practiced now against Trump
Check in your rose-tinted spectacles bucko. That's a damned lie.

Quote:
Efforts to impeach Barack Obama

During Barack Obama's tenure as President of the United States from 2009 to 2017, certain Republican members of Congress stated that Obama may have engaged in impeachable activity and that he might face attempts to remove him from office.

Rationales offered for possible impeachment included false claims that Obama was born outside the United States, that he allegedly allowed people to use bathrooms based on their gender identity, an alleged White House cover-up after the 2012 Benghazi attack and failure to enforce immigration laws. No list of articles of impeachment was ever drawn up and proposed to the Judiciary Committee.

Multiple surveys of U.S. public opinion found that the clear majority of Americans rejected the idea of impeaching Obama, while a majority of Republicans were in favor; for example, CNN found in July 2014 that 57% of Republicans supported efforts while about two thirds of adult Americans in general disagreed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effort...h_Barack_Obama
Thanks from RNG and Camelot
imaginethat is online now  
Old April 15th, 2018, 07:49 PM   #92
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 60,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Show me in the Constitution where that authority is vested on you.... Under what authority do you think you have the right to determine that Trump is a) corrupt....where is your proof of that and when was he charged with corruption...and b) the active plotting among several people (Americans, you say) to overthrow a duly elected President is called "Sedition"...
Your mouth gets way ahead of your brain, at least I hope that's why you made the ridiculous request to show you where in the Constitution the "authority" to question a sitting president is "vested" in the people, but since you asked:
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
That's the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution in case you've never seen it before.
Thanks from Clara007
imaginethat is online now  
Old April 15th, 2018, 08:38 PM   #93
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Check in your rose-tinted spectacles bucko. That's a damned lie.

Translation

Help me Wikipedia, help me justify my trumpertantrums. He is a big, mean, orange, sexist, racist hitler. He makes my feels do sad things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effort...h_Barack_Obama
Oh, thanks. That is the justification i was looking for.
Thanks from Jimgorn
Sabcat is online now  
Old April 15th, 2018, 10:04 PM   #94
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 60,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Oh, thanks. That is the justification i was looking for.
No it wasn't. You're lying. But you live in a world of lies, er, alternative facts. So naturally, you cannot accept the truth.

The Rs talked about impeaching Obama, almost non-stop.

If you have something besides alternative facts to establish that the Rs didn't talk non-stop about impeaching Obama, here's your big chance to share it.
Thanks from tristanrobin and Hollywood
imaginethat is online now  
Old April 15th, 2018, 10:10 PM   #95
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
No it wasn't. You're lying. But you live in a world of lies, er, alternative facts. So naturally, you cannot accept the truth.

The Rs talked about impeaching Obama, almost non-stop.

If you have something besides alternative facts to establish that the Rs didn't talk non-stop about impeaching Obama, here's your big chance to share it.
Maybe some fringe elements did, but they always have and always will. It is tbe nature of things.

It is nothing like your nonstop trumpertantrums and you know it.
Thanks from Jimgorn
Sabcat is online now  
Old April 15th, 2018, 10:15 PM   #96
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
No it wasn't. You're lying. But you live in a world of lies, er, alternative facts. So naturally, you cannot accept the truth.

The Rs talked about impeaching Obama, almost non-stop.

If you have something besides alternative facts to establish that the Rs didn't talk non-stop about impeaching Obama, here's your big chance to share it.
Are you a little sensitive about me calling out your little pet?

Now you are going to call me a liar for pointing out your need to justify your trumpertantrum. My point was sound.



But...but... he is a nazi


SMH
Sabcat is online now  
Old April 15th, 2018, 10:42 PM   #97
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 60,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Are you a little sensitive about me calling out your little pet?

Now you are going to call me a liar for pointing out your need to justify your trumpertantrum. My point was sound.



But...but... he is a nazi


SMH
SYFH, but it won't help. You empower yourself with way more power than you have. All of your games are 100 percent predictable. Your post is bullshit. You can't accept truth. But...but... he is a nazi.

Like Lyzza, I love ya, but you act seriously damaged.
Thanks from Hollywood and Clara007

Last edited by imaginethat; April 15th, 2018 at 11:38 PM.
imaginethat is online now  
Old April 16th, 2018, 03:55 AM   #98
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Are you a little sensitive about me calling out your little pet?

Now you are going to call me a liar for pointing out your need to justify your trumpertantrum. My point was sound.



But...but... he is a nazi


SMH
You righties have the O.J. Simpson syndrome. Despite the overwhelming evidence, the black community was not going to give Simpson up to whitey. The same is true of Spanky. Despite the overwhelming evidence, right wingers will never give Spanky up to the Democrats. You are not fooling anyone. This will end badly for you.
Camelot is offline  
Old April 16th, 2018, 04:52 AM   #99
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Maybe some fringe elements did, but they always have and always will. It is tbe nature of things.

It is nothing like your nonstop trumpertantrums and you know it.
Bull-fucking-shit.
Hollywood is online now  
Old April 16th, 2018, 05:59 AM   #100
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
That just shows "you conservatives" are spineless. You thought he was a terrible President, bad for the country but took no actual actions, even legal and non-violent ones, to remove him from office.
You just whined.
There was nothing impeachable or obviously impeachable in Obama's conduct... .Just bad leadership...that is not an impeachable offense.....We are just now beginning to learn of the possibility that he obstructed justice in the Hillary e-mail server Investigation....Now that would have been impeachable...

Last edited by Jimgorn; April 16th, 2018 at 06:28 AM.
Jimgorn is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
attack, missile, started, syria



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Syria kills more with suspected gas attack GhostRider Current Events 105 April 8th, 2017 10:43 AM
Kerry Says Syria Attack Will Reflect Size of Obama Testes Libertine Current Events 6 September 9th, 2013 12:58 PM
Israeli connection to Chemical Attack on Syria. falcondule Conspiracy Theories 12 September 3rd, 2013 03:32 PM
North Korean missile attack on South Korean warship threatens to re ignite Korean War Martin Timothy Warfare 2 May 7th, 2010 03:42 PM
Jordan asked Nixon to attack Syria, papers show CNN Current Events 1 November 28th, 2007 10:44 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.