Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree45Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 15th, 2018, 02:58 PM   #11
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Whether Hannity is an asshole or not is simply your opinion....I have very little trust in Stephanopolus' credibility....That is the way open minded people work, listen to two diametrically opposing interviews and you find the truth somewhere in the middle.. In your case..."open minded"??...I think not...

btw....Trump has nothing to do with the topic of Comey's book....FAIL!!
You will be listening to every word uttered by Comey tonight. He is in your head just like he is in Donny Two Scoops’ head......LOL
Camelot is offline  
Old April 15th, 2018, 02:59 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
The phrase “real interview” in the same sentence with “Hannity” violates the natural order.
So does George Stephanopolus...a plus versus a minus equals the middle....See my post about open minded people....Try it sometimes...
Jimgorn is online now  
Old April 15th, 2018, 03:00 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
You will be listening to every word uttered by Comey tonight. He is in your head just like he is in Donny Two Scoops’ head......LOL
I doubt if I will listen to it....I might switch in during commercials when I am watching some thing a lot more intelligent....Like Family Guy!!
Jimgorn is online now  
Old April 15th, 2018, 03:01 PM   #14
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
So does George Stephanopolus...a plus versus a minus equals the middle....See my post about open minded people....Try it sometimes...
Everyone thinks that Hannity is a snowflake asshole.
Camelot is offline  
Old April 15th, 2018, 03:03 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Everyone thinks that Hannity is a snowflake asshole.
Everybody????...where is your source on that assertion... Hannity out rates Rachel Madow and who ever is on CNN in his time slot every night...
Jimgorn is online now  
Old April 15th, 2018, 03:10 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 15,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Everybody????...where is your source on that assertion... Hannity out rates Rachel Madow and who ever is on CNN in his time slot every night...
And a car accident gets more rubberneckers then smoothly flowing traffic.

Or, to paraphrase George Bernard Shaw, Saying people are happier with Sean Hannity is no more to the point than saying a drunk man is happier than a sober one.
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old April 15th, 2018, 03:19 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
And a car accident gets more rubberneckers then smoothly flowing traffic.

Or, to paraphrase George Bernard Shaw, Saying people are happier with Sean Hannity is no more to the point than saying a drunk man is happier than a sober one.
Back to the point....Then why are Hannity's rating higher than his competition, if ...........Originally Posted by Camelot ....Everyone thinks that Hannity is a snowflake asshole...???

And talk about rubbernecking a car accident......That is exactly why I tune into Rachel Madcow for a few minutes, as long as I can stand her stupidity.. She is a train wreck!!
Jimgorn is online now  
Old April 15th, 2018, 03:20 PM   #18
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 29,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Whether Hannity is an asshole or not is simply your opinion....I have very little trust in Stephanopolus' credibility....That is the way open minded people work, listen to two diametrically opposing interviews and you find the truth somewhere in the middle.. In your case..."open minded"??...I think not...

btw....Trump has nothing to do with the topic of Comey's book....FAIL!!
The Republican President IS the topic of Comey's book.
Thanks from imaginethat and Clara007
RNG is offline  
Old April 15th, 2018, 03:22 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 15,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Back to the point....Then why are Hannity's rating higher than his competition, if ...........Originally Posted by Camelot ....Everyone thinks that Hannity is a snowflake asshole...???

And talk about rubbernecking a car accident......That is exactly why I tune into Rachel Madcow for a few minutes, as long as I can stand her stupidity.. She is a train wreck!!
I never agreed that everyone thinks Hannity is an asshole. Hell there are people that think Trump is doing a good job.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. - George Carlin
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old April 15th, 2018, 03:25 PM   #20
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 29,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
I never agreed that everyone thinks Hannity is an asshole. Hell there are people that think Trump is doing a good job.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. - George Carlin
And ratings being used as an indicator if intelligence? Just look at the past star of The Apprentice to prove how stupid an idea that is.
RNG is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
abc, comey, interview, tonight



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If Moore does not win tonight, all of us goodpen Current Events 185 December 28th, 2017 03:18 AM
Tonight's THE NIGHT!! Medicine Man Current Events 3 May 29th, 2014 09:32 AM
Last Week Tonight RNG Political Humor 1 April 29th, 2014 12:11 PM
Interview of the President by Jay Leno, The Tonight Show The White House The White House 0 August 7th, 2013 06:30 AM
I was on the news tonight! tristanrobin Crime and Punishment 5 May 4th, 2010 02:46 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.